Susanna Reid

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »
    It was a really stupid question, so what was he going to reply, yes I may have done something in the past...

This is where I will agree with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    I am far from a fan of Susanna but that is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever read anywhere ever. I can't believe you are serious, how worrying if so.

The man was being interviewed about sex charges, and with that skirt as we seen many a times on the Beeb, he would have full view of her knickers as she crossed her legs. Would she wear a short skirt for ie The Queen. She could have at least dressed down a bit, as even if he was not guilty of sex charges, he is know for being a shall we say 'mr Starr ' or did she hope she and the camera would catch him looking down at her legs, knickers etc, and would play on that.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    the London background is fantastic...
    that must be St Pauls ....

is it a real window view or is it a fake window with a projection of film of the scene on a loop ?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man was being interviewed about sex charges, and with that skirt as we seen many a times on the Beeb, he would have full view of her knickers as she crossed her legs. Would she wear a short skirt for ie The Queen. She could have at least dressed down a bit, as even if he was not guilty of sex charges, he is know for being a shall we say 'mr Starr ' or did she hope she and the camera would catch him looking down at her legs, knickers etc, and would play on that.

I have rarely read anything more ridiculous, sinister and downright laughable in all of my 42 years on this planet.

Essentially you are saying that Freddie Starr is a man so consumed with sexual desire and perversion that a woman interviewing him showing any flesh is going to be overwhelmingly tempting to him. Furthermore, a woman wearing a short skirt is AUTOMATICALLY subconsciously flashing the flesh and acting as some sort of sexual concubine.

Has it ever occured to you that we don't actually live in Saudia Arabia and that women are entitled to wear what they want when they want, without fear of reprisal?

Do you think she should have worn trousers and a long sleeved top so that her arms were not on display?

Is Freddie Starr THAT much of a danger - especially with a camera crew there?:confused:

As for the 'knicker flashing' this was something hyped up by The Daily Mail who seemed to run the article for several weeks in a ludicrous Middle England bed wetting exercise that probably got Paul Dacre through a few reams of bog roll. It was unintentional and nobody would have batted an eyelid had the DM not shot their bolt over it.
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    I have rarely read anything more ridiculous, sinister and downright laughable in all of my 42 years on this planet.

Essentially you are saying that Freddie Starr is a man so consumed with sexual desire and perversion that a woman interviewing him showing any flesh is going to be overwhelmingly tempting to him. Furthermore, a woman wearing a short skirt is AUTOMATICALLY subconsciously flashing the flesh and acting as some sort of sexual concubine.

Has it ever occured to you that we don't actually live in Saudia Arabia and that women are entitled to wear what they want when they want, without fear of reprisal?

Do you think she should have worn trousers and a long sleeved top so that her arms were not on display?

Is Freddie Starr THAT much of a danger - especially with a camera crew there?:confused:

As for the 'knicker flashing' this was something hyped up by The Daily Mail who seemed to run the article for several weeks in a ludicrous Middle England bed wetting exercise that probably got Paul Dacre through a few reams of bog roll. It was unintentional and nobody would have batted an eyelid had the DM not shot their bolt over it.

:D

Not to mention middle class, middle aged men across the land, suddenly heading off to the toilet for a spot of rod walloping.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »

Not to mention middle class, middle aged men across the land, suddenly heading off to the toilet for a spot of rod walloping.

Love that expression
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree.

I hope that poster does not have children to inherit or learn from his frankly insane and fanatical beliefs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Take a look at utube, there are lots of clips, day after day of her flashing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Kate Lawler, now there was some one who was younger and looked good flashing her knickers on breakfast TV, and was just as good at presenting.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love that expression
    you'll probably be delighted to know that because of Susanna someone almost yanked his wingdangdoodle off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm sure you have them bookmarked. Perhaps says more about you than about her. You clearly have an obsession with her crotch.
    Bring back Kate Lawler, now there was some one who was younger and looked good flashing her knickers on breakfast TV, and was just as good at presenting.

Ah, so you don't mind knicker flashing - as long as it's not Susanna Reid? As for her being a better presenter - laughable. RI:SE was pretty much scrapped after she could barely read the autocue.
    you'll probably be delighted to know that because of Susanna someone almost yanked his wingdangdoodle off.

That's good to know!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/QUOTE] Ah, so you don't mind knicker flashing - as long as it's not Susanna Reid? As for her being a better presenter - laughable. RI:SE was pretty much scrapped after she could barely read the autocue.[/QUOTE]

That my point, she was lousy at presenting as well, but at least was young and not middle-aged, and looked pretty good.
    Forum Member
    Bring back Kate G ... or give Anthea a second try at morning TV

It would be sweet revenge for Anthea to put Eamons Sky TV show in the ratings trash can
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, so you don't mind knicker flashing - as long as it's not Susanna Reid? As for her being a better presenter - laughable. RI:SE was pretty much scrapped after she could barely read the autocue.[/QUOTE]

That my point, she was lousy at presenting as well, but at least was young and not middle-aged, and looked pretty good.[/QUOTE]

You truly are the gift that keeps on giving.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all, I couldnt have told you what she was wearing. Maybe it was a fault of the cameraman but it seemed ironic that she was questioning Freddies behaviour whilst flashing her thighs... and in that interview you can see a lot of them

Welll Suzy is known for flashing a bit of knicker and I've never seem her in a skirt/dress below her knees, so her choice of dress on this occasion was the norm for her.
    Forum Member
    The title of this thread is Susanna Reid... NOT .. Susanna Reid's Knickers .....
  • Paul1511Paul1511 Posts: 11,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hardly, probably about 3 or 4 clips. Some of which are slowed down by the saddos who actually upload such vids -at normal speed, the average viewer wouldn't even notice.

The way you are carrying on is as if she constantly wore her skirt around her waist and had her legs open flashing her wares on purpose, the reality is a handful of blink and you miss it situations.
  • AndyB2007AndyB2007 Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grey Lady wrote: »
    I can't believe they screened it! ITV really have no shame or dignity at all.

As for Susanna, did all that hair flicking annoy anyone else? Ridiculous woman, and a terrible journalist who loves herself more than she cares about those she's talking to.

She must be trying for Cheryl Cole's crown.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That my point, she was lousy at presenting as well, but at least was young and not middle-aged, and looked pretty good.

Ugh, how ageist and sleazy are you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You truly are the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm praying they're a troll!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend said that when Ms Reid was talking about Stephen this morning and the sad death of this amazing young man, she was grinning, she really is a ridiculous presenter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend said that when Ms Reid was talking about Stephen this morning and the sad death of this amazing young man, she was grinning, she really is a ridiculous presenter.

Was she flashing her thighs subliminally at the camera though? Were you poised with a telescope to see if there was any surreptituous knicker flashing? You might be lucky one day and find she's not wearing any!

As for the 'grinning', whilst desperately sad that the poor lad lost his battle, his story is ultimately very uplifting. He did more in his short life than most people achieve in a lifetime. You can't help but smile when you think of him - he was an incredible lad.
  • Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    Was she flashing her thighs subliminally at the camera though? Were you poised with a telescope to see if there was any surreptituous knicker flashing? You might be lucky one day and find she's not wearing any!

As for the 'grinning', whilst desperately sad that the poor lad lost his battle, his story is ultimately very uplifting. He did more in his short life than most people achieve in a lifetime. You can't help but smile when you think of him - he was an incredible lad.

reminds me of kay burley on sky news, she is rubbish as well ,
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just wondering how we would all feel if a male newsreader flashed his scrotum, accidently on purpose, several times, for the ladies? :cool:
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reminds me of kay burley on sky news, she is rubbish as well ,

At least she keeps her gusset to herself.