Options

Was looking through the listings for this week, and...

CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Robin of Sherwood is being repeated at 2am on BBC2 on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, have they done this with all of S8 so far? Odd it's BBC2, usually BBC3 they air all the repeats on

Comments

• Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Corabal wrote: »
    Robin of Sherwood is being repeated at 2am on BBC2 on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, have they done this with all of S8 so far? Odd it's BBC2, usually BBC3 they air all the repeats on

Yes they have, it's for those who like their programmes with someone doing sign language on the right of the screen.
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    It's Robot of Sherwood. Not that that title makes any sense since they cut the scene that would've revealed that the Sheriff was the episode's title character.
  • Options
    ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JAS84 wrote: »
    It's Robot of Sherwood. Not that that title makes any sense since they cut the scene that would've revealed that the Sheriff was the episode's title character.

Can't be more misleading than The Next Doctor or The Doctor's Wife. I don't know how anyone can expect the titles to make sense after that.
  • Options
    sqwidge1978sqwidge1978 Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it was revealed with the sheriffs line about being half man half robot. How clearer do people need it flashing neon sign on his head saying I'm a robot !!!!!!!