The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KP is desperate mess and should desist in having a pop at women who are everything she could never be.

Too right, but it's all grist to the mill and keeps her in the tabloids.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    A fabrication/lie/false assumption is wrong no matter where its written or by whom, the position she has secured, while most models of her time have long since faded is that, people who both love and hate her still want to read and discuss her, even after everything shes done and said :eek: its just amazing ;)

If getting a few disagreeing posts written about you on forums and such is so huge, and amazing as a career move, then KP has achieved that. Personally I have no interest in her or her life, I only reply to posts written about her, or her putting another women on blast, and only here.
    If there were no posts about her hating on other people, I wouldn't miss them.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Too right, but it's all grist to the mill and keeps her in the tabloids.

Absolutely! I think KP does and says things that she knows will get her a headline.

The latest one is she has set the police on Alex Reid over a phone she believes he stole a YEAR ago.

Why didnt she report him to the police at the time he supposedly stole it? Why report it to police a YEAR later?

It seems to me she sits there thinking of ways to get herself in the papers all the time.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

It seems to me she sits there thinking of ways to get herself in the papers all the time.:rolleyes:

I am curious to know what does this actually get her? Surely your name in some tabloid isn't going to pay her, so what is she gaining from this?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious to know what does this actually get her? Surely your name in some tabloid isn't going to pay her, so what is she gaining from this?

In short - PUBLICITY.

If she's not getting that it's like cutting off her oxygen.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Attention seeking. I'm sure her motto is that the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. She could not survive without being talked about and she'd rather be hated than ignored.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She will be paid for her column..
    Forum Member
    In short - PUBLICITY.

If she's not getting that it's like cutting off her oxygen.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Attention seeking. I'm sure her motto is that the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about. She could not survive without being talked about and she'd rather be hated than ignored.

Yeah, that makes sense. Keeping her name out there no matter for what reason.
    She will be paid for her column..

So, she gets her name out there for whatever reason, and she thinks possibly more people will read her column? I wonder if it actually works.
    Forum Member

If she didn't say or do anything that got her headlines she would disappear into obscurity...and that terrifies her.

She would rather be talked about in a negative way than not be talked about at all.

All in my opinion of course.:)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she didn't say or do anything that got her headlines she would disappear into obscurity...and that terrifies her.

She would rather be talked about in a negative way than not be talked about at all.

100% agreed.

Her fans excuse all her behaviour with the adage that 'it keeps her in the news'. Yes, that is true, but it's hardly news that any sentient person would want to be known for.

She is now a washed up skank who has ruined her looks, married some numpty she'd known for 5 minutes and is now up the duff by this stranger. All she has left is catty soundbites about other celebrities, all of whom are classier, more beautiful and more successful than her.

Still, she's got her back catalogue to pop into google when she's bored. Her Mother and kids must be SO proud:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is this now about Alex Reid having her phone and it's part of Operation Tulisa, apparently he's stolen the phone and has had it for ages and she has only just noticed, the story makes no sense to me :confused:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

this is spot on...like a lot of zlisters this is the case:yawn:
    Forum Member
    100% agreed.

Her fans excuse all her behaviour with the adage that 'it keeps her in the news'. Yes, that is true, but it's hardly news that any sentient person would want to be known for.

She is now a washed up skank who has ruined her looks, married some numpty she'd known for 5 minutes and is now up the duff by this stranger. All she has left is catty soundbites about other celebrities, all of whom are classier, more beautiful and more successful than her.

Still, she's got her back catalogue to pop into google when she's bored. Her Mother and kids must be SO proud:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, and it's quite sad really isnt it. I do actually feel quite sorry for her at times.. because underneath all that bravado there is a deeply unhappy woman.

I can visualise her being a very lonely, deperately unhappy old woman in years to come..and despite the fact I think she can be a very unpleasant person I find that thought quite sad.:(
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    What is this now about Alex Reid having her phone and it's part of Operation Tulisa, apparently he's stolen the phone and has had it for ages and she has only just noticed, the story makes no sense to me :confused:

Perhaps the phone had the pictures Katie was threatening to show of Alex dressed as Roxanne on, so she has now lost her battering ram for him in future. But saying that, they have remained in contact vis txts, so all very strange :confused:
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Evidently she does resort to using a psychic for inspiration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and it's quite sad really isnt it. I do actually feel quite sorry for her at times.. because underneath all that bravado there is a deeply unhappy woman.

I can visualise her being a very lonely, deperately unhappy old woman in years to come..and despite the fact I think she can be a very unpleasant person I find that thought quite sad.:(

I have felt sorry for her many times, then she goes and opens her vile vindictive mouth, and any sympathy i felt goes through the window
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too.

Despite everything, she is definitely to be pitied.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He doesn't have a brain capacity to hack her phone. Hacking _her_ into pieces would be another story :p
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't get it either....Anyway here is the link to the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Katie has posted on Twitter, that she is NOT in the early stages of pregnancy :confused: who's the Daddy
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    So Katie has posted on Twitter, that she is NOT in the early stages of pregnancy :confused: who's the Daddy

Really? Jesus I bet Kev/Kieran is crapping himself....if he's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that is :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Really? Jesus I bet Kev/Kieran is crapping himself....if he's smart enough to put 2 and 2 together that is :p

But she also said that Kev was pestering her for some time, so she may have done what she usually does, which is line the next one up before the previous has left :D
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pure speculation but I've been wondering whether her long awaited court case against Pete, Claire, CAN & Jamelah has been taking place. There's been a few cryptic tweets:

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt Long ar#e day yesterday - but @MissKatiePrice did so well and tried so hard x

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt @MissKatiePrice unbelievably calm, brave and fair yesterday. Nice quiff too!! Xx

14th March danny price ‏@g00dshepherd That'll do for today- revelations, developments, insights and the odd head in hand moment summarises today - curtain falls

15th March craig scottt ‏@craigscott21 @MissKatiePrice will release her new autobiography 'Lipstick, Love and Lawsuit' in October this year @g00dshepherd

16th March Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre @claireatcan so proud of you . What an amazing result. You know why? Cos your a brill manager:) enjoy LA

Very tenuous I know, but IF it has been and the court ruling has gone against her then perhaps the sudden attack on Alex is a diversionary tactic.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Pure speculation but I've been wondering whether her long awaited court case against Pete, Claire, CAN & Jamelah has been taking place. There's been a few cryptic tweets:

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt Long ar#e day yesterday - but @MissKatiePrice did so well and tried so hard x

12th March Blacksheep-Mgt @MissKatiePrice unbelievably calm, brave and fair yesterday. Nice quiff too!! Xx

14th March danny price ‏@g00dshepherd That'll do for today- revelations, developments, insights and the odd head in hand moment summarises today - curtain falls

15th March craig scottt ‏@craigscott21 @MissKatiePrice will release her new autobiography 'Lipstick, Love and Lawsuit' in October this year @g00dshepherd

16th March Peter Andre ‏@MrPeterAndre @claireatcan so proud of you . What an amazing result. You know why? Cos your a brill manager:) enjoy LA

Very tenuous I know, but IF it has been and the court ruling has gone against her then perhaps the sudden attack on Alex is a diversionary tactic.

That certainly seems to suggest that things didn't go her way.

Dammit, I so wanted that courtcase to be public. :D All the acting and the sanctimonious faces and the grubby little details we've missed. :cry::D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »

WOW! Intriguing.
    Looks like her legal team lost this battle. My God she must be losing money hand over fist with this 'going legal' obsession .And now it is Alex. It's like she has all her percieved enemies lined up like ducks in a row that she takes shots at.
    Peter Andre for dumping her sorry ass
    BAM (a lot)
    Claire Powell for supporting Andre----BAM (a lot)
    Jamelah Asmar for siding with Andre----BAM
    Kelly Brook for grabbing Danny back----BAM
    Victoria Beckham for simply existing it appears----BAM.
    Alex for failing to impregnate her----BAM
    Kev's ex Jaiden for daring reveal how Kev was sending him dodgy texts even after getting with his Golden Goose.

She thrives on her hate & seeking revenge .She no longer has the influence she used to have in her prime & is now resorting to legal action for her fix.No wonder her bro tweets "head in hands" moments.He must be tearing his hair out trying to control her legal spending these days . I've never seen the like of it really. Even Simon Cowell,richer & with more enemies & more carp written about him is less vindictive & 'legal team' obsessed.
    I swear I think she would do that Sun column for no wage at all just to have a platform to lash out from & get attention.
This discussion has been closed.