What's Chris's problem with Pav? [Vid]

Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
Forum Member
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THAfyzyVoOA&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Pav got more cheers than you last night - you plonker!

- Why is he still making him out to be an enemy? :confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Ashleigh stuff is all misdirection... the real infatuation is with Pav. He can't stop talking about him!
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice shot of Winston.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris has never seemed to get on with other races.
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Supercilious Chris is projecting his own inner unpleasantness onto Pav.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had such a lucky escape yesterday, I can't believe he is carrying this on?!
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever Chris goes to talk all I can think of straight away is STFU - does he have nothing else to talk about apart from other people in the house and whether they are real or not or have a gameplan or the publics perception. All this self analysis and analysis of other hm's is getting tiresome
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    mtj wrote: »
    The Ashleigh stuff is all misdirection... the real infatuation is with Pav. He can't stop talking about him!

Interesting actually because his over egging his relationship with Ashleigh has only come about since Pav came in the House. I do think it is to do with Ashleigh though. I genuinely think he is guarding Ashleigh from him. He sees Pav as a threat to his relationship with her. It could very well be sub conscious but I do think this is what is happening. Maybe it all stems from Pav saving Ashleigh the other week.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously he needs to leave the guy alone. It's clear nobody else is interested in the subject, only Chris trying to stir up ambiguities and distrust but at the same time act as if he is doing it for the best intentions. Full of s**t this guy. Like all bullies he attempts to isolate and is relentless. His middle-class affectations and congenial pretensions fail to cover up his disingenuous and at this point cruel poking of Pav. Forget his carefully tailored shtick, the bottom line is that he's again sowing seeds of doubt into powerful housemates heads about the new quiet guy who has done nothing to him. The 'mental anguish' angle is bull and just a delivery system for his sustained hyperanalysis of Pav. Just as Pav is starting to be accepted by the group.

The man's a bastard simple and plain.
    Forum Member
    NLoyall wrote: »
    Whenever Chris goes to talk all I can think of straight away is STFU - does he have nothing else to talk about apart from other people in the house and whether they are real or not or have a gameplan or the publics perception. All this self analysis and analysis of other hm's is getting tiresome

And he's the clever one 'roll eyes' I think I'd rather have Winston's one liners ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    Seriously he needs to leave the guy alone. It's clear nobody else is interested in the subject, only Chris trying to stir up ambiguities and distrust but at the same time act as if he is doing it for the best intentions. Full of s**t this guy. Like all bullies he attempts to isolate and is relentless. His middle-class affectations and congenial pretensions fail to cover up his disingenuous and at this point cruel poking of Pav. Forget his carefully tailored shtick, the bottom line is that he's again sowing seeds of doubt into powerful housemates heads about the new quiet guy who has done nothing to him. The 'mental anguish' angle is bull and just a delivery system for his sustained hyperanalysis of Pav. Just as Pav is starting to be accepted by the group.

Brilliant post.

BIB is spot on.
    Forum Member
    Desy Boy wrote: »

Must add on to Littlegreen's praise :cool: Great post.
  • CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is making sure Pav gets put up, lil Chris is unsettled by the boos but is still sure he could beat Pav in an eviction. Well played Chris well played!
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cocained wrote: »
    Chris has never seemed to get on with other races.

People aren't satisfied with saying Chris is a perv, now they're calling him a racist as well.

BB seem determined to make out Chris is the only one that has a problem with Pav and yet most of them nommed him last week and most of them will nom him this week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    People are satisfied with saying Chris is a perv, now they're calling him a racist as well

Only one person has mentioned that.

What's your opinion on the video? :)
    Forum Member
    Chris is making sure Pav gets put up, lil Chris is unsettled by the boos but is still sure he could beat Pav in an eviction. Well played Chris well played!

Hardly because if that's all it's about he's shown his hand completely without needing to do so. Pav was a cert to be up anyway.

It reminds me of his brilliant strategy last week when he cried in front of Helen and praised her to high Heaven in order to not be nominated but blatantly ignored and abused the newbies so got put anyway.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are satisfied with saying Chris is a perv, now they're calling him a racist as well

Pathetic isn't it? Do people even look at the drivel they spout before posting it?:confused:
  • NLoyallNLoyall Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also when Chris comes out with the line 'I don't trust him but I will still go out for a drink with him' bullshit I mean who on earth in real life does that. I wouldn't go out for a drink with someone if I didn't trust them.. I mean why would anyone?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic isn't it? Do people even look at the drivel they spout before posting it?:confused:

Of course not Voddy, this is DS we're talking about
    Forum Member
    People aren't satisfied with saying Chris is a perv, now they're calling him a racist as well.

BB seem determined to make out Chris is the only one that has a problem with Pav and yet most of them nommed him last week and most of them will nom him this week

I'm wondering about the motivation of that ONE poster tbh because it's clearly a way to derail a thread that is legitimately critiquing Chris.

How come you're not interested in dealing with all of these critique's and instead prefer to repeat this ONE word that clearly riles you?
    Forum Member
    NLoyall wrote: »
    Also when Chris comes out with the line 'I don't trust him but I will still go out for a drink with him' bullshit I mean who on earth in real life does that. I wouldn't go out for a drink with someone if I didn't trust them.. I mean why would anyone?

He's hedging his bets for the sake of the audience. I think I can now understand the 'creepy' Chris moniker seeing him wriggle and squirm yet again.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Nice shot of Winston.

Yeah showed alot of interest in the convo (as usual).

Chris your problem with Pav is you didnt like being bood, you think you are more important to the house than Pav is.If only he knew what a bore he islol.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For chri's sake he should give it a rest.

But ..... We know how bb works, invite chris to the diary room, and keep asking him what he dislikes about paving, and just transmit the answers. Job done, chris bullying paving again, more votes lost, perhaps they want to add racist to the list of labels they have hung on him.
  • Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    For chri's sake he should give it a rest.

But ..... We know how bb works, invite chris to the diary room, and keep asking him what he dislikes about paving, and just transmit the answers. Job done, chris bullying paving again, more votes lost, perhaps they want to add racist to the list of labels they have hung on him.

But he's not in the diary room. He's speaking to favourite Winston.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris needs to stop over analysing Pav and start worrying about why he himself was boo'd by the crowd. He's absolutely obsessed with Pav.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only one person has mentioned that.

What's your opinion on the video? :)

Didn't call him racist. Just said he doesn't seem to know how to interact with other races. When have you seen him otherwise?