Jason

turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can't bear to look at this man anymore, let alone listen to what he has to say. He's so bloody self satisfied with himself, yet he's rude and obnoxious.

Comments

• bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have always felt the same way about Jason and I thought bringing him back on the panel was the worst idea ever....but in the last few weeks he has not made personal remarks, he has given constructive criticism and is the only one to back up his marking with a reason for what he has scored them. He's actually makes a refreshing change from Ashley's over the top remarks and Karen looking as if she is sucking a lemon. I never ever thought I would defend Jason but he has grown on me and last night he had the grace to give Luke credit for upping his game.
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloodynora wrote: »
    I have always felt the same way about Jason and I thought bringing him back on the panel was the worst idea ever....but in the last few weeks he has not made personal remarks, he has given constructive criticism and is the only one to back up his marking with a reason for what he has scored them. He's actually makes a refreshing change from Ashley's over the top remarks and Karen looking as if she is sucking a lemon. I never ever thought I would defend Jason but he has grown on me and last night he had the grace to give Luke credit for upping his game.

I just can't get past how rude he's been in the past.
  • Cameron_LeeCameron_Lee Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    To me, Jason is the best judge on the panel, he always backs up his scores with honest critique and he makes a refreshing change from Karen Barber who I feel is the weak link on the panel, as a coach she is biased and obviously has her favourites and cannot give an honest critique and she sits there looking like she's a chewing a wasp just because any other judge dares to have an opinion different to her and also Ashley Roberts who gives scores but cannot back it up fully why she has given that score and always utters the same banal remarks
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't help thinking that words were had following the furore during the week ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, Jason is the best judge on the panel, he always backs up his scores with honest critique and he makes a refreshing change from Karen Barber who I feel is the weak link on the panel, as a coach she is biased and obviously has her favourites and cannot give an honest critique and she sits there looking like she's a chewing a wasp just because any other judge dares to have an opinion different to her and also Ashley Roberts who gives scores but cannot back it up fully why she has given that score and always utters the same banal remarks

What evidence do you have for that? 99% of the time she ranks them in exactly the same order as Robin so does your criticism extend to him also?
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason has been polite on the whole this year - maybe he's been told to rein it in a bit ;)
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason is one of the best things about the show, love hearing his views :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malbren wrote: »
    Jason is one of the best things about the show, love hearing his views :)

Jason is one of the worst things about the show, hate hearing his insults :(
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »
    Jason is one of the worst things about the show, hate hearing his insults :(

Me too, he is disrespectful and rude to the celebs. It really isn't necessary, he doesn't deserve anyone's respect until he starts to give it out.
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too, he is disrespectful and rude to the celebs. It really isn't necessary, he doesn't deserve anyone's respect until he starts to give it out.
    My point is that he hasn't been rude and obnoxious or made personal comments, maybe he has been warned about his conduct and that can only be a good thing!
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    My point is that he hasn't been rude and obnoxious or made personal comments, maybe he has been warned about his conduct and that can only be a good thing!

I think he has been rude and obnoxious to both Beth and Luke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member

Actually, Jason gave credit to himself for Luke's game-upping - in the skate-off, he said something like "You finally get what I've been telling you so you did better tonight", or words to that effect.

I only watch DoI on catch-up so I can FF past most of the judges' comments and avoid the adverts, but I do listen to Jason and Robin. As the series has progressed, I find Jason much better this year than in past years. I don't see how Karen and Ashley benefit the show as judges, but hey-ho. I understand they brought Karen on to engineer clashes with Jason, but that doesn't interest me.