Voting system needs to be looked at

13»

Comments

• Options
    ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    And if you're standing on the Reeperbahn at 11pm on a Saturday night you're probably going to be distracted by men (drunken British 'stags') continually propositioning you for commercial sex :D

I thought she was very sweet...but as mentioned, it is pissing down with rain and cold and you are bound to have a senior moment.
  • Options
    chrono88chrono88 Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the voting should start when the first song is peformed. It's terribly unfair to the contestants for the first half to be forgotten when the voting starts only after 26 songs have been performed.
  • Options
    penguinpersonpenguinperson Posts: 16,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chrono88 wrote: »
    I think the voting should start when the first song is peformed. It's terribly unfair to the contestants for the first half to be forgotten when the voting starts only after 26 songs have been performed.

They did that in 2010 and 2011 and it didn't really change anything.
  • Options
    vauxhall1964vauxhall1964 Posts: 10,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was very sweet...but as mentioned, it is pissing down with rain and cold and you are bound to have a senior moment.

As much as I love her Lena's entire adult life seems to be one long senior moment
  • Options
    hallstarhallstar Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I say just give them 6,4,3,2,1 points that way they are still included by they have less influence

How about the Countries that don't make the final having there phone votes combined to give 1 rest of Europe vote that would give 12 / 10 pts etc.
  • Options
    MarleyBMarleyB Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, bullshit isn't it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MarleyB wrote: »
    Yep, bullshit isn't it

does your mother know you're out?
  • Options
    zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think countries should have just a top 10 because there might be a country that finishes with 1 point and for the other country's votes, they could have been 11th or 12th and it is unfair.

Also, I think that certain countries that usually don't go through should automatically qualify to make it fair (San Marino, Montenegro, Bulgaria etc.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Also, I think that certain countries that usually don't go through should automatically qualify to make it fair (San Marino, Montenegro, Bulgaria etc.)

you do realise what you're asking for? A country with too weak a song to qualify gets put in a final full of stronger songs where it will of course finish last because it lacks support. No country would thank you for that help.