Options

Stop the Joey Show NOW

124»

Comments

• Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    nyannie wrote: »
    What really annoys me is that Joey - like Mark Wright - will probably get his own TV show.
    I don't altogether understand the comparisons with Mark Wright though - because I actually LIKED Mark in his year on IAC (despite knowing nothing of him before he went in) and actually thought he should have won over Dougie (even though I liked Dougie).
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't altogether understand the comparisons with Mark Wright though - because I actually LIKED Mark in his year on IAC (despite knowing nothing of him before he went in) and actually thought he should have won over Dougie (even though I liked Dougie).

Mark surprised me, he was ok.

There are no redeeming features whatsoever with Essex gnashers boy.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no interest in TOWIE and don't watch it but knew of Joey Essex and knew he was known for being a thicko. Why these people seen as entertaining I have no idea. He isn't funny and his thickness makes him very unattractive.

It's such a shame that this happens because we miss anything else that is going on in camp and the others may as well not be there. They just need Joey and Amy for the showmance.