Did Grace and Mikey marry?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
Forum Member
I don't live in the UK so I don't get to see the mags...did Grace and Mikey from BB7 ever actually marry??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Never mind did they marry. Did their relationship last more than a month after they got out of the house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Never mind did they marry. Did their relationship last more than a month after they got out of the house?

Hehehe...well I did see bits about them here on Digital Spy and things but I had thought they were supposed to marry in July, but never saw anything about it here. That's why I asked...living here in Hungary I wouldn't see anything about it unless it's posted here. :p

(I will take lack of responses as meaning that I didn't miss anything and they didn't actually ever marry)
  • Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last I heard they were engaged
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    They have just done an interview in OK! and they are living together and getting married next year.
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were in OK last week still milking it, but Grace does not photograph well for a pretty girl,She looks awful , had she always such a fat nose.Mikey still looks gormless .The fotos were raunchy and as the twins say- cringe- cheese , I am so over BB romances.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info. I was not a fan of either of them, but was just curious after all the hype last year about it all. Thought maybe I had missed something, but evidently not!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I don't think they got married.