Options

Why did James have a go at Bianca?

2»

Comments

• Options
    porgiaporgia Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    What I do like about James is that he doesn't hide from tasks and will risk his place on the show - unlike Mark, Lauren, Bianca, etc. who don't want to take responsibility for anything but want a lot of credit for the bits they do.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yakutz wrote: »
    Can I just double-check that you just said there's nothing wrong with a dictatorship?

Lol, does he have pictures of Hitler and Mussolini on his wall?
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca annoyed me so much when she messed up the task because until then I was loving her standing up to James the fool. He has just two default settings. One the cheeky Jack the lad that works on those too foolish to see through the alleged "good looks" and the other is the unpleasant know it all who feels threatened by powerful women. The way he spoke to Bianca at the start because she dared have an opinion was disgraceful and then he showed that side again when he shut Roisin down during a pitch when she tried to negotiate a good price and he had already decided he was going to sell for £10. He was very unprofessional in front of the clients. I find him so unlikeable and irritating.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    porgia wrote: »
    What I do like about James is that he doesn't hide from tasks and will risk his place on the show - unlike Mark, Lauren, Bianca, etc. who don't want to take responsibility for anything but want a lot of credit for the bits they do.
    I couldn't agree more ! and he was right confronting Bianca, he was PM and she was in the wrong
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Why did James have a go at Bianca?

He was just waving his cock around, metaphorically speaking.
  • Options
    Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    yakutz wrote: »
    Can I just double-check that you just said there's nothing wrong with a dictatorship? And that letting other people voice their opinion (for example, Roisin coming up with the whole game idea...) is a bad thing? I was wondering what sort of person would be able to stand James & defend him. Thank you for the answer.

There's nothing wrong with it, short term. James did listen as you quite rightly pointed out, he did listen to Roisin on the game idea. What he appeared to get fed up with is Bianca continually sniping attitude, when she talks and buts in when its not needed. And tbh she's proven on several tasks thats all she can do, and likes to hide in the background, sniping, and when given the opportunity to "show herself" she's messed it up royaly.

And the 2 dictators you mentioned did in fact drag their countries up from the aftermath of WWW1 and got the trains running on time..lol, and thats what's needed in the first few rounds of the show. Later on when decent candidates are left is the time to allow discussion, because at least then your going to get sensible ideas.
  • Options
    Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I actually respect Bianca for admitting in the boardroom, that she had made an error. No hiding behind anyone or fudging...good for her. I also like the fact that she's not afraid of wide boy James. She got the exclusivity' wrong but I don't think she did it on purpose - imo, she made a bad decision in trying to shine..
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    patricia50 wrote: »
    Bianca annoyed me so much when she messed up the task because until then I was loving her standing up to James the fool. He has just two default settings. One the cheeky Jack the lad that works on those too foolish to see through the alleged "good looks" and the other is the unpleasant know it all who feels threatened by powerful women. The way he spoke to Bianca at the start because she dared have an opinion was disgraceful and then he showed that side again when he shut Roisin down during a pitch when she tried to negotiate a good price and he had already decided he was going to sell for £10. He was very unprofessional in front of the clients. I find him so unlikeable and irritating.
    This is so true and he does it all the time. As far as I am aware if you're doing a pitch other people are allowed to speak at appropriate times to help out and if they feel they have a good point to make. James never allows this to happen and during pitches if someone so much as pipes up he shuts them down immediately in front of the customers. So unprofessional. For all he knows Roisin could've got them to buy at a better price

davedub wrote: »
    I couldn't agree more ! and he was right confronting Bianca, he was PM and she was in the wrong

She wasn't in the wrong. She had a good point to make and was interacting quite well with the photographer. Just because someone is in charge doesn't mean everyone else has to stand around twiddling their thumbs
  • Options
    Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is as fit as. He can have a go at anyone in my book provided we get the obligatory gratuitous shots of him in his boxers every week...
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member

He rushes in because fools rush in - even when they have no idea of what needs doing, how to do it, or their own limitations. He's pretty useless. Even this week James jumped again at a lower price than Solomon or Bianca achieved. Selling dirt cheap to get a sale seems to be a habit. He brushed aside Roisin, who is vastly more intelligent, when she was about to negotiate for a higher price . .He clashed with Bianca for confusing him with ideas. The task was won by the people who invented the game. .
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its clear Bianca did it on purpose to get her own back on James for being a **** to her.

Well if she did then that was even more stupid than what she actually did because as has already been pointed out there is no question in my mind that had her team lost she would have been out of the door - because it was brainless.

And I am no fan of James as my other posts will testify and I don't like his attitude - particularly to women - but she was playing a dangerous and silly game if you are right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the 2 dictators you mentioned did in fact drag their countries up from the aftermath of WWW1 and got the trains running on time..lol, and thats what's needed in the first few rounds of the show.

Apparently that's a bit of a myth.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/rear-window-making-italy-work-did-mussolini-really-get-the-trains-running-on-time-1367688.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^ true but my point remains valid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answer to OP. Because he's a macho arse hole , who doesn't think women have a right to be on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure where's this has come from, the girls seem to like or at least tolerate him, like a naughty little puppy admittedly, but they don't seem to hate him.