Options

Matsui TV Select Language

Hi,
Hopefully someone can help me out. I have a Matsui 28dpl and everytime I turn it on I get a "select language" menu. The problem is that I don't have the origional remote and the sky remote does not have the OK function.
I have a "one for all" remote which I use on another TV and I programmed it up for the Matsui. But I have to keep swapping the codes between tv's and it is driving me nuts.
Don't say buy another remote as the sky remote controls all the functions I need once I get past the language selection. Is there anything else I could do?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its sounds to me that when your using the one for all remote and pressing ok its actually presing cancel or a similar button that was on the original remote and is therefore not storing the language and asking you each time you switch it on.

if this is whats happening maybe have a look on ebay as there might be the exact remote for your tv going cheap as theres allways loads of tv remotes on ebay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    asdigi,
    Had a look on ebay and you are right. thanks for the suggestion even though it was the last thing I wanted to do, but I guess it is the only way out.