Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorise wrote: »
    So her waters broke and they kept her in for two weeks before Jett was born? he was born the 12th Aug,
    so two weeks before that would of been around the 29th July....she was in the UK then if her tweets around that time are anything to go by.

I think that was the time Kev hurt his shoulder and she was moaning as she was in hospital with him, think his op was around that time, if they were in France by the 29th she must of whipped him straight over there when he was released from hospital....the love of that woman :p

If her waters broke, they didn't want to deliver him because he was so prem, and she was in the UK at the time why did she sod off to France?

This story's got more holes than a colander.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She trills that she will be doing a marathon in April.
    Again with the marathon pwomise....SO last century Pwicey.
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    She's trying to arrange a reality show for her and Kev??:eek:

Didn't she say not that long ago that she was going to live her life more privately from now on?

Didn't she also say she regrets having allowed her marriage to Pete to be filmed as she felt that contributed to things going wrong between them?

So if she "regrets" allowing her first marriage to be filmed why would she want this marriage to be filmed?:confused:

Ker-ching ! ££££££s
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    So he didn't have breathing problems at all?

Just seen her tweet on August 28

Me & @kieran0322 miss home soo much & miss our family & friends its been 5 weeks now!Jett still in baby unit with breathing problems :((

Just when you think she couldn't sink any lower into the gutter, she pulls a stunt like that. :mad:

Another lie from her...... if she tweeted on the 28th Aug that they had been there for 5 week, that would mean they were there before the 24th July....Kev was in UK having a op on the 25th July....:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    Didn't she bang on on twitter about her baby's breathing diffs ? Another lie right there from the drama queen...

When asked how is Le bebe->
    "He's fine and healthy .He was on monitors for 2 weeks after he was born but his breathing was fine because the doctors gave me injections before he was born which made his lungs strong."

Me & @kieran0322 miss home soo much & miss our family & friends its been 5 weeks now!Jett still in baby unit with breathing problems :((

Just when you think she couldn't sink any lower into the gutter, she pulls a stunt like that. :mad:

Yep, may God forgive her for using her child to create non-existent drama and garner sympathy :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't she bang on on twitter about her baby's breathing diffs ? Another lie right there from the drama queen...

"He's fine and healthy .He was on monitors for 2 weeks after he was born but his breathing was fine because the doctors gave me injections before he was born which made his lungs strong."

What kind of injections would those be then?
    Ones that only exist in Priceyworld presumably.
    Another lie from her...... if she tweeted on the 28th Aug that they had been there for 5 week, that would mean they were there before the 24th July....Kev was in UK having a op on the 25th July....:rolleyes:

If he was born on August 12th how could they have been there 5 weeks on the 28th?
    Forum Member
    ....and someone tweeted seeing her in UK around the 28th/29th
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe a child could be kept in the womb once the waters break anyway.

Any nurses/midwives around that can put me right? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If her waters broke, they didn't want to deliver him because he was so prem, and she was in the UK at the time why did she sod off to France?

This story's got more holes than a colander.

Sad thing is she will never get pulled up on it, by any of the press guys.....oh well I am quite happy to pull her fake stories apart on here.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ....and someone tweeted seeing her in UK around the 28th/29th

She wants to enter that Pink horse box in the Formula 1 races, it must be shit hot to get her to France before she even leaves the UK.....:p
    Forum Member
    Right.:( She says stuff about Harvey that she really shouldn't be sharing in the media and makes an astonishing comparison that I'm not prepared to reprint.:mad:
    Forum Member
    She wants to enter that Pink horse box in the Formula 1 races, it must be shit hot to get her to France before she even leaves the UK.....:p

It's Marty Mc Fly territory for sure.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad thing is she will never get pulled up on it, by any of the press guys.....oh well I am quite happy to pull her fake stories apart on here.....:D

I think we all are. ;)

Nobody would pick her up on it because she'd probably threaten them with court action, and she just loves taking people to court.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK magazine reporter questioned katie on emergency caesarean and if she feared for her babys life. Katie said: that there was complications and babys heartbeat dropped that no she was more concerned about having an injection!

:eek: Most mothers would be more worried about baby than a injection. She also said in artical that she received injections to help baby's lungs before birth. Katie is well known for having operations and Botox. Very odd answers.

Can I just say that I think what Katie was talking about was the injection you have in your back in order to perform a Caesarian and its horrendous! I don't really like injections but the injection used for epidurals and spirals in order for a Caesarian is one of the worst things I remember of my 3 caesarians -sorry to butt in I just thought I'd say what I thought Katie was talking about! :)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow. Who would tempt fate with their baby like that?
    Forum Member
    My original guess was right (she says smugly).
    Apparently Kevvy chose the names.... Jett because it is a strong name (no it isn't . It's daft) ..."and Riviera, because ... I hate to say it......we were in the French riviera when he was born."
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Right.:( She says stuff about Harvey that she really shouldn't be sharing in the media and makes an astonishing comparison that I'm not prepared to reprint.:mad:

I know what you are referring to, I read it earlier.

WHY does she feel the need to make things like that public???:(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe a child could be kept in the womb once the waters break anyway.

Any nurses/midwives around that can put me right? :confused:

Checked with my mum and she reckons that, if waters break before about 33-34 weeks then sometimes doctors will give you antibiotics, steroids and bed rest to try an hold labour off as long as possible. The mother and baby would have to stay in hospital though and be carefully monitored until the lungs are strong enough to induce labour.

However, if there is the slightest sign of infection or distress, labour would be induced immediately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unbelievable using a wee baby to get sympathy/ attention.......she is so low she could get under a door with a wardrobe on her back.
  • SupercellSupercell Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Being a scientist I would love to see a timeline graphic of Katie's version of events and the possible 'reality' tagged with the various evidence....tweets, newspaper and magazine snippets!

A one stop shop for all the baby drama! ...if any one has a spare 5 mins ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that poor Harvey awful thing to say..... but no doubt she is raising awareness eh :rolleyes:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was a bit taken aback by that comment. From a woman whose Modus Operandi is to promote herself as the mother of a disabled child to 'raise awareness' (according to the Desmond group newspaper agreement).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Can I just say that I think what Katie was talking about was the injection you have in your back in order to perform a Caesarian and its horrendous! I don't really like injections but the injection used for epidurals and spirals in order for a Caesarian is one of the worst things I remember of my 3 caesarians -sorry to butt in I just thought I'd say what I thought Katie was talking about! :)

I never really felt anything when I had mine, as they sprayed my back to freeze me, plus was too busy counting down to my next contraction....aaaah :)

Think what people were shocked at is that if you are told your baby's heartbeat had dropped having a needle no matter how awful it is would be the least of your worries....seeing as she has needles put in her face when she has her botox...or all over her body when she gets tattooed.

p.s butt in any time :)
    Forum Member
    On taking a DNA test.
    She is deeply offended (Janna just silt her coffee:D) at the very idea and SHE says Kevvy is too:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Supercell wrote: »
    Being a scientist I would love to see a timeline graphic of Katie's version of events and the possible 'reality' tagged with the various evidence....tweets, newspaper and magazine snippets!

A one stop shop for all the baby drama! ...if any one has a spare 5 mins ;-)

She has spouted so much BS 5 mins wouldn't cover it !
This discussion has been closed.