Impractical Jokers (BBC3)

2»

Comments

• flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love this show! I've managed to get my mum into it too and she doesn't usually like programmes like this.

My favourite tasks have been the buffet challenge, the presentation and the garden centre. It was funny when Roisin took the woman's plant pots from her and was then told to through them over her shoulder! I felt a little sorry for the woman though when she had to go and pick them up.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    The girl being interviewed by Roisin for the sports website, was very pretty.
    CPR classes were a good giggle too, Roisin chanting, etc.

Best bit is the cogs turning in their heads as they try and workout how to perform the task.
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I really like this and it has been really good so far, quite original.

If you like this kind of thing, its quite different but La La Land on youtube with Marc Wootton, he really pushes these public setups scenes and some of them are hilarious. It was on a couple of years ago but on a strange late time and sadly only one series. I loved it.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught the last three episodes on BBC iPlayer as I was looking for something to watch, and this was absolutely brilliant! I was in stitches in every episode! The forfeit in the final episode is fantastic when that guy talks rubbish in the lecture theatre and some of the audience look so annoyed! :D

I missed the buffet dare unfortunately. I wish I caught the first three episodes :( I really hope this comes back for another series, as I don't usually like many BBC3 comedies.

The only dare that didn't quite work for me was the rollercoaster one, but every other dare they did got a laugh out of me!
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It’s a good show but it’s clear they all have balls of steel so when one of them “refuses” to do the others’ bidding it’s for the purposes of the game element and not really because they wouldn’t.

This and The Revolution Will be Televised are BBC3’s big successes of the year IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught the last three episodes on BBC iPlayer as I was looking for something to watch, and this was absolutely brilliant! I was in stitches in every episode! The forfeit in the final episode is fantastic when that guy talks rubbish in the lecture theatre and some of the audience look so annoyed! :D

I missed the buffet dare unfortunately. I wish I caught the first three episodes :( I really hope this comes back for another series, as I don't usually like many BBC3 comedies.

The only dare that didn't quite work for me was the rollercoaster one, but every other dare they did got a laugh out of me!

The stealing food prank was the funniest :D
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why isn't episode 4 on IPlayer?
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did they censor Joel's willy for? Stupid BBC3. In this day and age, nudity after the watershed should not be censored. Pointless giving a forfeit like that when the viewers can't see everything.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Joel's pretty much confirmed series 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Joel's pretty much confirmed series 2

It's cheap to license from TruTV and cheap to film. I'm not surprised given it's relative success although I haven't seen them top the American version's New Roommate skit.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Does anybody know a date for series 2? Should be roughly the time now.
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    The second series starts tomorrow at 10pm on BBC3! Really looking forward to it!
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Yes yes yes.

Maybe the funniest show on TV
  • Scotty_WaldenScotty_Walden Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    Why did they censor Joel's willy for? Stupid BBC3. In this day and age, nudity after the watershed should not be censored. Pointless giving a forfeit like that when the viewers can't see everything.

Probably at his own request?
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Funniest show on TV by a mile. I was in fits of laughter throughout the half hour. That megaphone test was genius.

I urge anybody who has never seen this show to track it down on I player
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if this is the most recent thread, done a search but this is all that comes up.

Anyone watching tonight? I'm in tears already!!
  • WhyIsTVSoAwfulWhyIsTVSoAwful Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched every week, died of laughter each time, I genuinely look forward to it coming on the week after! It's an excellent show xD
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched every week, only just saw this thread! Roisin and the eye had me laughing for ages also when she tried to get the printer, I was in stitches. The snog Joel and Marek done was hilarious. Very good show.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    Another one that watches every week, it's genuinely hilarious.

I live near glasgow and was pleasantly surprised to see them doing the blog photo thing right outside one of my favourite pubs in Merchant City :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed the first series. 2nd series feels like they have ran out of ideas.
    The constant looking towards the cam is a big tell.
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I seriously belly laugh every single week at this :D

My favourite is Marek.. He's brilliant!