• Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is GC back :confused: :eek:
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    You don't appear to have a clue either. Charmed life GC?

Hehehe :D

I just more or less the same thing on this thread

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=296602

It's so obvious!

You'd think he'd try and change his posting style wouldn't you? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehehe :D

I just more or less the same thing on this thread

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=296602

It's so obvious!

You'd think he'd try and change his posting style wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

Him and Ninny make a lovely couple on a Saturday night - both infantile and predictable eh?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jorder is nothe all red bload mell Go 4 Rachel Steverns i dot why pepoal I bleam ITV 2 4 this they idents keep her popler
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admire Jordan for sticking by/with her child, because a lot of celebrity mothers might have gotten rid of them on the sly (adoption). But i think she is just so obviously being bitter when it comes to Rachel Stevens though. The way she has just come out and called her, she must be flaming thick of she thinks what she said sounded genuine and true. Just a case of being jealous of someone elses talent, pure and simple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote:
    I admire Jordan for sticking by/with her child,

She gave birth to him, didn't she :confused::(
    because a lot of celebrity mothers might have gotten rid of them on the sly (adoption)

Err, who exactly would have done this :confused::(
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also said "might" have given them away. And if they have given them away on the quiet, then we won't know about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But who, in your opinion, is capable of this bearing in mind Jordan didn't know her son was this ill at birth :confused:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear. I prefer Rachel to Jordan. I can't stand Jordan. Obviously Jordan is jealous of the success Rachel Stevens has had with her pop career,something Jordan wishes for,but will never get.
    Rachel is pretty and seems down to earth,which is the opposite to Jordan who I think doesn't appear to have a nice personality,eg-Slagging people off all the time to get in the media and she isn't pretty,she looks like a plastic barbie doll.
    I love Rachels music and I hope she continues to release some more cathy pop songs. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote:
    I admire Jordan for sticking by/with her child, because a lot of celebrity mothers might have gotten rid of them on the sly (adoption). But i think she is just so obviously being bitter when it comes to Rachel Stevens though. The way she has just come out and called her, she must be flaming thick of she thinks what she said sounded genuine and true. Just a case of being jealous of someone elses talent, pure and simple.

I dont know how on earth Jordan would have been able to get rid of Harvey 'on the sly'....if she was a more reclusive celebrity, maybe. But she was in the middle of a fly on the wall when she found out she was pregnant, she wailed about it on the Frank Skinner show, she wanted to give birth live on the internet, and she was involved in another fly on the wall when Harvey was born and during the first couple of years of his life. so, short of faking Harvey's death, there is no way he could have been made to disappear.

And why should she anyway, just because shes a celebrity? She is alot better equipped to finance Harvey's needs than most parents are, and she hardly sees him apart from sympathy OK shoots anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote:
    I admire Jordan for sticking by/with her child, because a lot of celebrity mothers might have gotten rid of them on the sly (adoption).
    Does Harvey ever see his dad? Does his dad care about him but is not allowed to see him? Sorry if these are stupid questions but I don't know much about it. :o
  • Options
    aidiousaidious Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Jordan just slags new people off when she feels her celebrity waning. Afteral, isn't slagging people off what she does for a living? She doesn't do much else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    neddy2000 wrote:
    Does Harvey ever see his dad? Does his dad care about him but is not allowed to see him? Sorry if these are stupid questions but I don't know much about it. :o

Very good questions. In the past i've heard her say she banned Dwight from seeing Harvey for some reason or the other. I don't know if the ban has been lifted now though. For whatever one's mother or father says/does, i don't think the issue is helped by one parent constantly slagging off the other after the breakdown of their relationship. Let the child(ren) decide for themselves.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I understood that she only banned him from seeing Harvey because he'd never contributed a penny to his son's upkeep and turned up when he liked - if at all - on the very few occasions he'd actually agreed to spend time with him.

My cousin had a bloke like that. She's dumped him too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    darling wrote:
    I understood that she only banned him from seeing Harvey because he'd never contributed a penny to his son's upkeep and turned up when he liked - if at all - on the very few occasions he'd actually agreed to spend time with him.

My cousin had a bloke like that. She's dumped him too.

This unfortunately happens a lot in cases were the couple are not agreed on having a kid together in the first place and then they seperate.

BTW, do you know if Dwight is now allowed to see Harvey?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't, to be honest.

To be fair to him, she said in her autobiography that, belatedly, he did ask her to marry him. She told him to take a jump, because she felt he'd been so vile to her in the past.

Personally, I think the best thing would be for Peter Andre to adopt Harvey now. They - Peter and Harvey - seem very fond of each other, and I think he makes a good father.
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote:
    I don't, to be honest.

To be fair to him, she said in her autobiography that, belatedly, he did ask her to marry him. She told him to take a jump, because she felt he'd been so vile to her in the past.

Personally, I think the best thing would be for Peter Andre to adopt Harvey now. They - Peter and Harvey - seem very fond of each other, and I think he makes a good father.

He seems a lot more kind and patient with Harvey than Jordan does, judging from their crass documentary about that tasteful, classy wedding. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I loved the wedding, but I agree with you about Peter. Although Harvey seems to be the only one that can make Jordan jump, when he likes. I bet Junior has her even further under his thumb when he grows up a bit. :D
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote:
    I loved the wedding, but I agree with you about Peter. Although Harvey seems to be the only one that can make Jordan jump, when he likes. I bet Junior has her even further under his thumb when he grows up a bit. :D

My opinion of Peter Andre shot through the roof when I saw how sweet and caring he was with Harvey. Whatever I think of Jordan (not much), Pete seems like a caring lad. Way, way too good for that bitchy trollop.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    No doubt Jordan's next target with be Lacey Turner, who plays Stacey Slater in EastEnders, because in this week's Heat, she expressed how pleased she was that Peter was at the National TV Awards.

You heard it here first!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    FordCapri wrote:
    My opinion of Peter Andre shot through the roof when I saw how sweet and caring he was with Harvey. Whatever I think of Jordan (not much), Pete seems like a caring lad. Way, way too good for that bitchy trollop.

I've always said that. He is a thoroughly nice bloke, if a little dim.

This is why I got so annoyed with her, during the Jordan & Peter tv programmes, when she came across during filming as constantly making derogatory remarks to him, pushing him to the limit by accusing him of looking at other women (when he wasnt) and basically setting him up to fail by leading him into a conversation and then turning on him - to the point where he looked helplessly at the camera and said, "its much easier just to say nothing...."

Jordan - wake up and smell the coffee, dear - you've actually found yourself a decent, honest, trustworthy bloke - STOP pushing him away ! :mad:
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I've always said that. He is a thoroughly nice bloke, if a little dim.

This is why I got so annoyed with her, during the Jordan & Peter tv programmes, when she came across during filming as constantly making derogatory remarks to him, pushing him to the limit by accusing him of looking at other women (when he wasnt) and basically setting him up to fail by leading him into a conversation and then turning on him - to the point where he looked helplessly at the camera and said, "its much easier just to say nothing...."

Jordan - wake up and smell the coffee, dear - you've actually found yourself a decent, honest, trustworthy bloke - STOP pushing him away ! :mad:

Unfortunatley Peter is as dumb as a bag of sand, or he wouldnt have gotten involved with her in the first place
  • Options
    thewisemanthewiseman Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Unfortunatley Peter is as dumb as a bag of sand, or he wouldnt have gotten involved with her in the first place

to true. When he gets shat on from a great hide he only has himself to blame. Stupid fool
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not too sure about the situation with Dwight - but he is on the other side of the world which would make contact rather difficult.

Peter has said in the past he would like to adopt Harvey, but of course that is up to Dwight to give his permission for.

Jordan/Kate does actually see a lot of Harvey - he goes with her to most of her photo shoots (even when not in them) and to other engagements and both children went on the honeymoon with their parents.
  • Options
    Steve_BarlowSteve_Barlow Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I only like Jordan for giving Rachel Stevens a bronco buster, embarrassing her completely
This discussion has been closed.