Options

Gary, Nicole and Tulisa singing with Dawn French

Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Gary sang Fairy Tale of New York with Tulisa, Nicole and Dawn French at his concert last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgeCfRX3XpA&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    That was amazing :), Dawn French is hilarious. Tulisa and Nicole both looking and sounding amazing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was hilarious as well, they all sound amazing, it was in Manchester so I guess they're all there for the final, I wonder where Louis was, they should have had him singing as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    They were all excellent
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Dawn. :D

They all sounded good, but Tulisa is very awkward on stage.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was adorable. Really lovely to see the judges in that sort of capacity, and Dawn French is always amazing. I feel all Christmassy now! :D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Good laugh but a bloody awful shame about the singing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Hey Susie! Thanks for posting the video! I think Nicole and Tulisa were there because it was being filmed for an ITV special. I do not think they're Gary's friends. He has a lot of other close friends he could have had there but instead these 2 showed up. I'm glad ITV didn't invite Louis there with them. :rolleyes:

Gaz is looking uber hot these days and his concerts are outstanding. He's one those rare singers who sounds exactly like his recordings (sometimes even better) when he sings live. :D Love that man!

I personally like this one better....Gaz and James Corden singing pray complete with the moves. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzwvzzcZLI&feature=youtu.be&a
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cali_girl wrote: »
    Hey Susie! Thanks for posting the video! I think Nicole and Tulisa were there because it was being filmed for an ITV special. I do not think they're Gary's friends. He has a lot of other close friends he could have had there but instead these 2 showed up. I'm glad ITV didn't invite Louis there with them. :rolleyes:

Gaz is looking uber hot these days and his concerts are outstanding. He's one those rare singers who sounds exactly like his recordings (sometimes even better) when he sings live. :D Love that man!

I personally like this one better....Gaz and James Corden singing pray complete with the moves. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUzwvzzcZLI&feature=youtu.be&a

I love him too, I'm going to see him in January. I loved the James Corden one as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Nice to see the judges enjoying themselves outside the show and nice to see Tulisa actually smiling. I love Fairytale of New York as well, one of my favourite Christmas songs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Nice to see the judges enjoying themselves outside the show and nice to see Tulisa actually smiling. I love Fairytale of New York as well, one of my favourite Christmas songs

I thought that too. She looked much better.

What were itv filming for?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought that too. She looked much better.

What were itv filming for?

I think this might explain it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/x-factor-video-watch-gary-1478767

I know it was filmed during one of his solo concerts at the Manchester Apollo