Hollyoaks babes!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else agree with me, that hannah has been looking stunning lately?

Comments

• xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    Yeah defo! She is by far the best looking girl in Hollyoaks. She is so pretty and natrual looking.
  • Tyler JamesTyler James Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DanB2007 wrote: »

She was always stunning. but my Fav is Katy
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Sarah, Katy and Zoe are nicest. Nothing will beat Gemma Atkinson though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Hannah has been looking lovelier than ever since she "came out of hospital". She is beautiful. God bless her.
    Forum Member
    I think Sarah, Katy and Zoe are nicest. Nothing will beat Gemma Atkinson though

Defo! Gemma is gawjuz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Yeah defo! She is by far the best looking girl in Hollyoaks. She is so pretty and natrual looking.
    Comparable to a young Emma Bunton or Katherine Jenkins.
  • pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah is gorgeous...I think her and sasha are the prettiest girls on there. Louise was the hotness but like it's been mentioned a few times, she's lost too much weight and it doesn't suit her. I also think tina is pretty as well.
  • princesslivprincessliv Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Sasha is pretty.. I dont think Hannah or Katy are.. they look like hamsters. And Gemma Atkinson is like a tranny, she got no hips like a man but fake tits. I thought Louise was pretty but yeah it probably is the weight loss thing, although cant say I really noticed that was what it was.
  • Tyler JamesTyler James Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasha is amazingly Good Looking but i dont want to say to much not sure how old she is !! :D
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasha is actually a very pretty girl; shame about the acting.

Emma Rigby is goodlooking; but I think she's looking worse lately, not better.

The best looking girl on Hollyoaks is Loui Batley. She is stunning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Gemma Atkinson is like a tranny, she got no hips like a man but fake tits.
    Miaow!

See an optician ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Hannah is really pretty and fragile-looking. I think Clare was the best-looking woman on the show and had an amazing figure. (See airport scene)
    Katy looks like a frog I'm afraid.
  • CXC3000CXC3000 Posts: 10,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DanB2007 wrote: »

Got a pic ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GH Online wrote: »
    Miaow!

See an optician ;)

I don't really think Gemma is all that aesthetically pleasing either :P I wouldn't go as far as tranny but I found her kind of plain looking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    I thought Gemma was pretty in her pre-trashy days, same with Adele Silva. She was a very pretty girl when she was younger but then came the fake tan, the dyed hair and the fake boobs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    . And Gemma Atkinson is like a tranny

:eek: take that back! ;) IMO she doesn't look like a tranny!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Sarah first came to hollyoaks she was georgeous, possibly the best legs on hollyoaks IMO, recently she looks so skinny, but despite that shes still hot, but I didn't/dont like the fringe she had/has.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her fringe is awful...it looks like it's glued down.
  • Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Hannah is stunning but it's all about Louise and Summer
  • jimmy22jimmy22 Posts: 3,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    Hannah is stunning but it's all about Louise and Summer

Hannah is looking lovely these days, Sarah was the best when she arrived with legs to die for now Mercedes has the most lovely legs:)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Sasha is actually a very pretty girl; shame about the acting.

Emma Rigby is goodlooking; but I think she's looking worse lately, not better.

The best looking girl on Hollyoaks is Loui Batley. She is stunning.

loui batley stunning you kidding?! she looks like a dog! i think gemma has a mans figure too! it looks silly esp since shes got those two big floatation devices on her chest, jackie is actually so beautiful in real life really natural and looks down to earth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah is definitely one of the best looking. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 354
    Forum Member
    Emma Rigby is absolutley gorgeous deffo the hottest though i love all the ho girls.
    Forum Member
    You know when Gemma A use to be in Hollyoaks (playing Lisa) Some people use to say she looked like a tranny and a man, they use to say really nasty things about her.

That is one of the reason she had a boob job, and changed the way she looked, and some people even now are still calling her a man and a tranny. So she can't win really, poor girl. IMO she is a very pretty girl, with a stunning figure, but please people, the ones calling her a man and a tranny, what is it like to be perfect looking, because I have always wanted to know. :rolleyes:
  • DRofThuganomicsDRofThuganomics Posts: 4,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The women on here calling Gemma Atkinson nasty names are all probably butt f*cking ugly themselves.