Options

Cheryl Mandarin Tangerine Satsuma Cole

DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She was so stupidly orange. We had a right laugh when she was on screen. Surely her make up team screwed up, it was so funny. Next week they need to get her under those lights and on camera before the live show starts. Ha ha ha!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Definately

Especially when she told people during the auditions to lay off the fake tan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First thing my daugther said is she been tangoed. She was as bright as some of the skintight shorts Diva fever had on
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't just tangoed to satsuma levels but it was uneven too. Her forehead was almost brown and her hands were pasty white!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Wasn't tangoed a TT earlier? Seems most agreed then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a Ross-from-Friends tan. Two 2s and a 3 I think.
  • Options
    Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately

Especially when she told people during the auditions to lay off the fake tan

But then she also comments on peoples singing and coming from the only member of Girls Aloud who cant sing, thats taking the mick.

Id have more respect for this bint if she had offloaded Ashleys name, what, she doesnt want him but is happy to keep the name that made her famous?? Some people have no dignity, or talent
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    :mad: You stole my topic idea...

:p
  • Options
    redstar81redstar81 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrambling wrote: »
    It was a Ross-from-Friends tan. Two 2s and a 3 I think.

"I'm an eight?!"

Cheryl is very pretty but just always looks awful - absolutely no style - which is only amplified by her sitting next to Dannii.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miranda123 wrote: »
    But then she also comments on peoples singing and coming from the only member of Girls Aloud who cant sing, thats taking the mick.

Id have more respect for this bint if she had offloaded Ashleys name, what, she doesnt want him but is happy to keep the name that made her famous?? Some people have no dignity, or talent

would you really? its her name too
  • Options
    _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    Sometimes she looked vaguely normal, but under that certain lighting . . . oh very dear :o
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    light post wrote: »
    Wasn't tangoed a TT earlier? Seems most agreed then.

yeah it was :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would you really? its her name too

No her real name is what is on her birth certificate. There is no law saying that Cole is her real name.
  • Options
    earnieearnie Posts: 745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DrPepper wrote: »
    She was so stupidly orange. We had a right laugh when she was on screen. Surely her make up team screwed up, it was so funny. Next week they need to get her under those lights and on camera before the live show starts. Ha ha ha!

Well when you look as good as her post a pic, lol
  • Options
    CocothekittenCocothekitten Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was just trying to 'black up' to make amends for Gamu-gate.:)
  • Options
    MithMarrMithMarr Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked jaundiced - hope her livers ok.:eek: So odd to think that people pay good money to be to look ill
  • Options
    redstar81redstar81 Posts: 1,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    No her real name is what is on her birth certificate. There is no law saying that Cole is her real name.

What's in a name? My dad left me and my mum when I was two, both she and I still have his name. Furthermore my sister (different Dad) also has his name.......big deal. There is no law saying she needs to change it back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redstar81 wrote: »
    What's in a name? My dad left me and my mum when I was two, both she and I still have his name. Furthermore my sister (different Dad) also has his name.......big deal. There is no law saying she needs to change it back.

I didnt say she had to change it back so I dont know why you are going on about that. :confused:

All I said It not her name to someone who said it belong to her. Which its not as the only name someone can really claim is the one on their birth certificate or deed poll certificate.
  • Options
    flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with Cheryl is that she just tries too hard and always fails by completely overdoing it. She was as orange as a certain supermarket carrier bag tonight and looked ridiculous.
    Danni however always looks so classy and just right.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't count Mississippily
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad: You stole my topic idea...

:p

Sorry......but I am sure there will be plenty more opportunities. Attention to detail is not the shows strong point!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    earnie wrote: »
    Well when you look as good as her post a pic, lol

I am the appropriate colour for my job! No worries about that.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really did look like she'd been tangoed.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ha the girl looked like an orange freak
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redstar81 wrote: »

Your mum probably didn't change her name so that you and her had the same surname. It's more usual for divorced women with children to keep their married name for that reason.

Cheryl has no children by Ashley and has no real reason for keeping the name, especially after how he publically humiliated her. I'd have thought she would have wanted rid of anything about him asap
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DrPepper wrote: »

Between her and Diva Fever, i thought the Oompa Loompas had taken over my tv