Please don't vote for Wagner.

Comments

• Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I am not interested in silly protests.

He is a trully awful singer and every week a decent singer has to leave instead of him.:mad:

They're leaving a talent show, not being carted off to a death chamber. It really doesn't matter that much.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is a trully awful singer and every week a decent singer has to leave instead of him.:mad:

Every week?..Pfftt

There are not multiple Wagners :D...he can only be responsible for taking the place one "decent" singer.

NEWS FLASH If he had gone the first week ...Nicolo,John,Belle Amie and TreyC would still have gone..just 1 week later.

How terrible of Wagner... he has made someone 10th instead of 9th.:D

He's a scapegoat for those who can't accept the fact that the acts they support are just not popular.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First week banging bongos
    Second week girls rubbing their boobies
    Third week boys rubbing girls boobies
    Fourth week girls flashing boobies at Wagner
    Fifth week, girl has lip slip.
    I can only assume next week we will have full frontal :D

LMAO !!! :D:D:D

Bring it on !!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    ElliotSaundersElliotSaunders Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    People like Wagner, not every vote is a protest vote. People find him entertaining, I do. Why are you coming here and telling us not to vote for him? People want to see him each week so they will continue to vote for him, you telling people not to is just a waste of your own time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am voting for wagner. The show isn't about talent anymore, so I want him to win. I have the cash to burn, so I'll vote as many times as I can. Getting my buddies to do the same too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    seanlb wrote: »
    Wagner has to stay in the competition long enough to sing a Cheryl Cole song, as a little treat for everyones favourite Geordie. I would say a Danni Minogue one too, but that would entail remembering one.

Oh yes, I want to see ' Fight for this loaf' :D
  • Options
    tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nonsense. A singer would be leaving every week whether Wagner was in the competition or not; that's how the bloody programme works.

The only reason contestants "have to leave" is that enough people aren't voting for them.

So stop whingeing and start voting.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    If the singers that have gone already are so decent then how come they don't get more votes than Wagner??

Silly protests by sheep.:)
  • Options
    CoenCoen Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Wagner is the one I enjoy watching, therefore I vote for him!

It's not a protest against anything.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know the more people who make these threads... Will gain Wagner more votes next week...

Just saying.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    People can vote for whoever they like.

I don't vote personally as i am not a mug.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never the less, it might return to being a genuine singing contest:)

After not going to deadlock it proves x factor is a fix :mad: simon even sent the better singer home which he admitted to, so cant be a singing competition can it Simon.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wagner is going to destroy the X factor. He is going to make it look stupid. He is our saviour.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I vote for who I want, thank you very much.

It's not a protest. I love him. He makes me laugh - therefore I want him to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only really watch the X Factor out of habit and some of the entertainment value it still holds, so I couldn't care less if Wagner won. However, I really don't understand the appeal. To me he's like a joke that stopped being funny after the first time I heard it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rawr wrote: »
    I only really watch the X Factor out of habit and some of the entertainment value it still holds, so I couldn't care less if Wagner won. However, I really don't understand the appeal. To me he's like a joke that stopped being funny after the first time I heard it.

You must vote for him anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louwax wrote: »

Loving your work! :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    canaryisle wrote: »
    After not going to deadlock it proves x factor is a fix :mad: simon even sent the better singer home which he admitted to, so cant be a singing competition can it Simon.:rolleyes:
    You can't go to deadlock if only 3 judges vote:)
    Wagner is going to destroy the X factor. He is going to make it look stupid. He is our saviour.

A lot of people enjoy watching the X factor.
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never the less, it might return to being a genuine singing contest:)

It's never been that.:sleep:
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Silly protests by sheep.:)

Wagners support is huge, he is staying again next week so enjoy the samba superstar
    ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    It's never been that.:sleep:

Have you finally been converted to the magic of the Brazilian then, JD? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no he's a joke;) but the whole programme is if we're totally honest.:rolleyes:

Your 'support' is less than innocent too Janet.:p
  • Options
    Born FreeBorn Free Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Every week?..Pfftt

There are not multiple Wagners :D...he can only be responsible for taking the place one "decent" singer.

NEWS FLASH If he had gone the first week ...Nicolo,John,Belle Amie and TreyC would still have gone..just 1 week later.

How terrible of Wagner... he has made someone 10th instead of 9th.:D

He's a scapegoat for those who can't accept the fact that the acts they support are just not popular.

The only reason John went was because the producers stitched him up like a kipper making him change the song he wanted to sing(which was Dolly Parton) and dressed him up like a person from the 80's with the hair,clothes and dancers coming on stage to distract his vocals which sadly worked a treat via the powers that be!