Britain's Got Talent/More Talent - Live show/Results - 25 May - ITV1- 7.30/9.30

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    How did it happen?

Not sure, he was supposed to do a backflip at the end, but he sort of fell backwards
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Meh..
    Dance troupe
    Yawn......
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Alesha, people are 'harping on about Dance Acts being boring', because perhaps that's what they actually think. Maybe you should consider that instead of the judges telling us what's good and what isn't? I mean we are the viewers after all for whatever that's worth.

The Harry Potter dance thing was okay. It was competently performed. But I'm sorry, it was boring. Nothing different or interesting about the routine. Just the usual jumping over each other stuff. Seen that stuff a hundred times before on this show.

I also understand that it was supposed to tell a story, but for most of it I don't really know how the mass of dancers connected with the story. They seemed to be surplus to requirements as I was just watching the Harry Potter lookalike and the blonde kid in green.
  • Tom_MullenTom_Mullen Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is this getting so much praise am I missing something?
  • gothergother Posts: 14,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can still use the app to buzz

Yes you can, you can also vote yes or no too.
  • RioRio Posts: 33,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when has Harry Potter worn earrings?
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Harry and Draco were supposed to finish facing each other then. Oops.

A reasonable start but nothing special.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dec's right what away to start of the semi finals

A shite act and an injured Harry Potter. Way to go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes Alesha, people are 'harping on about Dance Acts being boring', because perhaps that's what they actually think. Maybe you should consider that instead of the judges telling us what's good and what isn't? I mean we are the viewers after all for whatever that's worth.

That comment by her was idiotic. She'd have to be an idiot to think it wasn't true.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening, mind if I join you? That was boring

Hello :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Billy and Emily going early. Beggar it. :mad:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emilia from Celebrity Hijack after the break

Those were the days on the live feed seeing her stretching
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't remember most of the acts on tonight shows but thought the rollerskating pair would be on towards the end of the show and not the second segment?
  • treasurehuntertreasurehunter Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering how the app vote will influence things. Dec just said you get 5 free votes with the app and can use them all on the same act.
  • RioRio Posts: 33,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For a moment I thought those people on pilates balls were the next act, then I realised it was and advert :blush:
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    Can't believe they put the dog busting balloons through, this is the best talent they can find?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering how the app vote will influence things. Dec just said you get 5 free votes with the app and can use them all on the same act..

It's clearly designed to put all the young money making singers through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry pulled a Madonna there.
  • Mizz MonsoonMizz Monsoon Posts: 5,048
    Forum Member
    Rio wrote: »
    For a moment I thought those people on pilates balls were the next act, then I realised it was and advert :blush:

:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Froggy88 wrote: »
    Can't remember most of the acts on tonight shows but thought the rollerskating pair would be on towards the end of the show and not the second segment?

They're a threat to their precious favourites so are being put on early. $imon probably wants the choir and Becky to go through.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    Can't believe they put the dog busting balloons through, this is the best talent they can find?

Yeah man better than the dancing kids
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »

No, they sent some talented acts home. As per usual. :D
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,940
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Not sure, he was supposed to do a backflip at the end, but he sort of fell backwards
    I rewatched. It was as you said. He fell backwards Madonna style but then didn't get up at first causing some alarm. Oh well kid, it happens to the biggest stars..
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry to say...I found that totally boring.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    So Harry and Draco were supposed to finish facing each other then. Oops.

A reasonable start but nothing special.

Right, okay.:D At first I thought it was meant to end like that, and that the Draco kid won the battle as some sort of unexpected twist.
    I could see from the reactions that the Harry Potter kid hurt himself, but I thought that he was meant to land on the floor like he was dead or something.:D