* Storylines we would like to see happen
* The actors and actresses

Really, ANYTHING to do with, the No. 1 Soap

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    So lets get started with SPOILERS

Jacqui doesnt go through with the wedding, when Tony tells her how he feels. What will Davey say and will Tony help Jacqui out?

Kris is receiving texts from a secret admirer, is it Jess?
    Kris' brother arrives and Kris changes his clothes, his voice and ditches the make up.

Days after accepting Russ's marriage proposal, Mercedes ends up in bed with Warren again. She can't decide whether its Russ or Warren she wants.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Monday 5th

Amy is back in school and telling everyone she has a new sister, not a daughter.
    Sarah flips when she finds Amy in the girls' toilets talking about going out to the park after school; has Amy learnt nothing?
    Max and O.B. take Tom along to his photo shoot, but things don't go as planned.
    Jacqui is under pressure to pay Davey back and he's got just the solution.
    He introduces her to Aleksander, an Albanian she mistakes for a beggar.
    Davey wants her to marry Aleksander so that he can stay in the country.
    Sasha isn't thrilled at the prospect of Louise staying over at the Valentines'.
    Louise and Calvin row and Sasha bolts: will the three of them ever get on?

Tuesday 6th
    It's the moment of truth for Jacqui as she takes Aleksander home and introduces him to the family.
    Suspicious of Aleksander, Mercedes insists they sleep on the sofa.
    Tom is gutted after the photo shoot debacle and, like any self-respecting supermodel, refuses to do as he's told.
    Max, O.B. and Tom are offered a job as models… in a campaign focusing on gay dads.
    And when O.B. asks Krista out on a date, she accepts, but suggests a gay bar. O.B. freaks when he discovers that Max has painted the wrong picture of him.
    Amy is still keeping mum about Leah, but it's getting more and more difficult to keep everything under wraps.
    And Kathy is furious when she returns home to find Amy acting like a carefree teenager and ignoring Leah's cries.

Wednesday 7th
    Jacqui can barely convince herself that she and Aleksander are having a relationship, let alone the rest of her family.
    Aleksander makes an announcement that leaves Jacqui, her family - and most of all Tony - reeling.
    Max and O.B. are reaping the rewards of Tom's lucrative new career as a model.
    O.B. reads Tom's horoscope and is convinced that their mini Naomi Campbell is headed for the big time.
    But when Tom's head teacher calls wondering why he's missing so much school, Max finally realises what the horoscope means, and puts his foot down.
    Amy and Sarah are still not getting on; Craig offers Sarah a shoulder to cry on, but Amy sees them kissing, and wonders what will become of her and Josh.
    And Clare and Warren vie for control of The Loft

Thursday 8th
    Carmel quizzes Jacqui about her wedding to Aleksander.
    Jacqui is wracked with guilt when Carmel insists on organising a lavish wedding for her.
    Amy goes out, claiming she's going to work on a school project, but Sarah knows she's off to Josh's party with Michaela.
    Amy gets drunk at the party and tries to seduce Josh.
    Zak and Gilly struggle to hone their stripping skills for the contest at the Loft.
    But Rhys films their act on his phone and threatens to splash the footage all over the net.
    Warren clashes with Clare again, but this time he seems to have the upper hand.
    And Justin decides it's time to say goodbye to the past.

Friday 9th
    Zak, Gilly, Rhys and Russ are perfecting their Full Monty moves as they prepare to strip at the Loft.
    But there's a last-minute hitch with the line-up, Rhys finds himself alone in the crowd, Gilly goes a little too far and somebody unexpectedly finds themselves on stage.
    Amy gets the third degree from her mum after coming home drunk the night before.
    Amy shocks her mum - and herself - when she realises that she has strong feelings for Leah.
    The success of Warren's strip night leaves Clare feeling sidelined.
    Clare and Justin share a surprising heart-to-heart and for a second it seems she might be human after all.
    But Justin takes things too far and leaves Clare reeling…

Monday 12 March
    Jacqui tells John Paul about her fake relationship with Aleksander. Sean demands cash from Louise. Justin finally stands up to Clare.

Tuesday 13 MarchAleksander and Jacqui prepare to face a grilling. Sean threatens to tell Calvin about Louise’s past. Zak feels bad when he sees Louise’s black eye. Russ hangs up his G-string.

Wednesday 14 March
    Louise doesn’t want Warren and Calvin finding out about Sean. Jake’s college dreams are shattered. Sonny blows hot and cold with Michaela.

Thursday 15 March
    A clothes shopping trip with Aleksander leaves Carmel feeling weak at the knees. Warren helps rid Louise of Sean…

Friday 16 March
    Tony reveals his feelings to Jacqui. Steph’s babysitting skills leave a lot to be desired. Warren is on edge. Jessica’s forced to curb her spending.

Monday 19 March
    Davey persuades Jacqui to go through with the wedding. Jessica hides her hurt as Kris revels in the attentions of a mystery male admirer.

Tuesday 20 March

Kris dumps the heels and lip gloss when his brother Malachy visits. Carmel spills the beans when Russ reveals his plans to marry Mercedes.

Wednesday 21 March
    Kris outs himself during a row with Jessica. When it comes to hen nights the McQueens know how to have a super time. But with bride-to-be Jacqui torn between her love for Tony and her fear at backing out of the arranged marriage, and Mercedes torn between Russ and Warren, it’s going to take an heroic effort for this costume drama to have a happy ending!

Thursday 22 March
    Malachy’s disgusted with his brother. Dominic locks Tony in Il Gnosh rather than let him interrupt the wedding. Mercedes wakes up next to Warren. Calvin learns about Louise’s past.

Friday 23 March Fists fly when Tony crashes the wedding. Louise pleads with Calvin not to let Sean ruin things.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    ooooooooooo cant wait
  • Options
    Norris ColeNorris Cole Posts: 2,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread will probably fade into obscurity i'm afraid!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well lets keep it going!

i love hollyoaks but dont know any spoilers :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kris's brother sounds small-minded, I hope Kris tells him where to go, he does it to everyone else lol.
  • Options
    Norris ColeNorris Cole Posts: 2,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairycake wrote:
    well lets keep it going!

i love hollyoaks but dont know any spoilers :(

Oh ok :p
  • Options
    MutintaMutinta Posts: 9,974
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the spoilers. The whole Jacqui getting married storyline sounds really good.

I can't wait for the next few weeks - Hollyoaks is very good at the moment
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    hey their well gud spoilers cant wait for next couple of weeks
  • Options
    chelleyrosschelleyross Posts: 2,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and kris brother kisses jess but she doesnt kiss him back and kris sees it
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So when Kris see's it, will he get the presumtion that Jess was in on the kiss aswell? Wicked.
  • Options
    chelleyrosschelleyross Posts: 2,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know but kris and jess do get together at the easter ball and after that will does something bad but im not sure what yet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    so has the Jp Craig storyline did its run now? coz no mention of them in the spoilers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i bet its will textin Kris grrr he gets on my nervs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    sounds like were in for an exciting few weeks!!!!

cant wait.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,786
    Forum Member
    Ella07 wrote:
    Thursday 15 March
    A clothes shopping trip with Aleksander leaves Carmel feeling weak at the knees. Warren helps rid Louise of Sean…

Friday 16 March
    Tony reveals his feelings to Jacqui. Steph’s babysitting skills leave a lot to be desired. Warren is on edge. Jessica’s forced to curb her spending.
    What does Warren do to Sean? I hope he doesn't kill him because there are far too many deaths on Hollyoaks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This thread will probably fade into obscurity i'm afraid!

You're probably right, but keep posting or bump it ! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thankss x

p.s i'm loving the amy & leah storyline atm & what does it mean when people write "bump"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote:
    So when Kris see's it, will he get the presumtion that Jess was in on the kiss aswell? Wicked.

Noooo ! I bet, they finally get back together then, kris sees jess with malachy and thinks she was in on the kiss aswell
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thankss x

p.s i'm loving the amy & leah storyline atm & what does it mean when people write "bump"

im loving it too !

when people visit the forums, most people only browse through page 1 or 2. Everytime you post in a thread, it sends the thread back to page 1 . So if you want to send the thread back to page 1 and you have nothing to say, just type bump ! Like your bumping it up to page 1.
    :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooh, these spoilers are fab!
    thanks!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    keep bumping the thread :)
  • Options
    ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessica sleeps with Malachy :o:o:o

Tony tells Jacqui he loves her- Aww..
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG! iv just seen the new opening credits.
    i now see what everyone has been moaning about. they are horible! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ThaGazBoi wrote:
    Jessica sleeps with Malachy :o:o:o

Tony tells Jacqui he loves her- Aww..

She sleeps with him? Nooooo