What established TV actors would you want cast in EastEnders?

2»

Comments

• theAREtheARE Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie Ash in Eastenders

God dont say that - did you see her stint in Holby City?
  • lozblokelozbloke Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Linda Robson without a doubt!!!!
  • GloriaSnockersGloriaSnockers Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theARE wrote: »
    God dont say that - did you see her stint in Holby City?

No (sounds like I had a lucky escape :) ) I watched 'Quadrophenia' again about two weeks ago and I think I've still got it on the brain!
  • sazwilkiesazwilkie Posts: 9,686
    Forum Member
    I'd love Gary Oldman to show his face in EE :) Even if it's just to see if he and 'Mo' ever run in to each other!!

Someone suggested Joanna Lumley, brilliant suggestion!
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see Linda Robson appearing in EE, along with Alex Walkinshaw (Smithy from The Bill)...he could be reunited with Scott Maslen & Diane Parish:D

as long as their characters don't have the surname Mitchell, Branning, Slater or Moon, I'm not fussed...
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Timothy Spall

(Someone truely established, not just someone who was once in Hollyoaks :yawn:, though I wouldn't mind Barry Sloane as mentioned above)
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Joan Beale played be Melissa Carter, no more wired than lucy lauren and ben head swapping
  • SpiceybenSpiceyben Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    LINDA ROBSON!!!!!

I've always said she'd be perfect in Eastenders. Big Mo's long lost daughter or something. She's old school as well and would really represent the whole East End ethos that works so well. A big matriach. Plus she's a good actress and can do the comic thing.

Or maybe she could be Kathy Beale's sister. Rock up to wreak havoc for Ian.

But a campaign to get Linda Robson in EastEnders should be started!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rick182 wrote: »
    I think Shane Richie should join as himself... Oh wait!

:D:D

Love to see Liam or Noel Gallagher, or maybe even Morrissey as themselves, playing a gig in the Rovers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley Joseph (Dorian from Birds Of A Feather) would make a classic matriarch.
    Rosie Marcel (Jac Naylor in Holby - when she leaves of course) as a successful professional (in Walford!).
    Orla Brady (Siobhan in Mistresses) as a woman coming to terms with ageing after her husband left her for a younger model.
  • PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Amanda Redman would be perfect for Eastenders.

Can someone please help with my Mo Harris thread!
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

Love to see Liam or Noel Gallagher, or maybe even Morrissey as themselves, playing a gig in the Rovers.

was in Brookside as himself!
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about Dawn French?

She could be a great in a Geraldine (from The Vicar of Dibley)-type role. Imagine if she actually came in as Geraldine! :eek: Her and Dot would get on well I think. :D
  • PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    I dont know whether she could be classed as established but her name is Hilary Crane and she was brilliant as Rosemary Webb in Eldorado.:)
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,789
    Forum Member
    The actor that played Burnside in the bill should be bought back.

They should have bought in Ian Mcshane when Archie was still in it. If ever they need another uber gangster, I think Mcshane could do it but its becoming a bit stereotyped for him now.

The show needs a couple of hard guys again for the gripping storylines, Phil's past that now!
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Dennis Waterman. Not that he ever would, seeing he was so snooty about his daughter being in it, but for me he is so the old East/South London.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bob Hoskins - I know he's a Hollywood A' lister these days but,if Corrie can get Sir Ian Mckellen in a cameo role then why not.