Unlimited Immigration - Why Not??

Comments

• SkyknightSkyknight Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gnobe wrote: »
    There's too many white people in this country, we need to try to balance it out so we can get an even share of everything in this country.
    There's too many brown people in Asia, we need to go over there, multiply and turn Asia 50% white ASAP. I mean it's only fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Another mind reader, it is an honor to be in the company of so many psychics this evening.

Glad to help :D
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why?:( There's too many white people in this country, we need to try to balance it out so we can get an even share of everything in this country.

Having a lot of Africans and Asians would add a lot more diversity as oppose to having people from countries that are similar to our own.

You are taking the piss.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Julie68 wrote: »
    You are taking the piss.

I concur.
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I believe you should let every doctor in and give two fingers to every beach-bum.

http://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/story.asp?storycode=4121415
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member

Well done to you.

You spent an hour trying to find evidence of a very specific situation to somehow discredit my entire example. For the record, comparing crime statistics in Jamaica versus crime statistics in Canada would have worked just as well (except you would've had to stop pretending you aren't racist for that).

GP, mechanic, waiter, doesn't matter. (And for the record, not every doctor is a GP). My point is, and clearly was from the start, that people with desirable skills should go to the front of the queue.

Nobody should go to the front of the queue based on the colour of their skin. Doesn't matter if you're white, brown, black, green, blue whatever. If the country needs you, welcome, if not piss off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done to you.

You spent an hour trying to find evidence of a very specific situation to somehow discredit my entire example..

Actually i spent about 2 minutes, i spent the rest of the time cooking a stir fry. nom nom nom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What brand of Communism do you subscribe to, Gnobe?
    Forum Member
    Actually i spent about 2 minutes, i spent the rest of the time cooking a stir fry. nom nom nom.

Care to actually refute my point?

Because I need to go to bed and these debates based on fallacious reasoning are keeping me up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Care to actually refute my point?

You mean this one?
    . I believe you should let every doctor in

I believe i already have.

3m unemployed people.
    Forum Member
    You mean this one?

I believe i already have.

Yeah okay then mate. PM whenever you're up for a real debate. I have to be up early tomorrow and can't afford to spend my nights arguing about this shit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By real debate do you mean making strawman arguments about what people "really" think and what they "really" meant?

I also find it quite funny how you can call someone a racist because you forgot that not every european, american, newzealander and australian is white. I mean there are more "ethnic" peope in america than the entire population of the UK.
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    By real debate do you mean making strawman arguments about what people "really" think and what they "really" meant?

I also find it quite funny how you can call someone a racist because you forgot that not every european, american, newzealander and australian is white. I mean there are more "ethnic" peope in america than the entire population of the UK.

Nice one Dinky...and too right
    Speaking as someone who has lived in New Zealand and Canada,I have heard stories of how english speaking people have had major headaches getting a temporary work permit for the UK,,and some of these are non whites with perfectly good employment records etc..

If only the UK was so tough with the unskilled,non english speaking,different cultured individuals...
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mickmars wrote: »
    Nice one Dinky...and too right
    Speaking as someone who has lived in New Zealand and Canada,I have heard stories of how english speaking people have had major headaches getting a temporary work permit for the UK,,and some of these are non whites with perfectly good employment records etc..

If only the UK was so tough with the unskilled,non english speaking,different cultured individuals...

And there is absolutely no way you'd look at your own post and see the racism in there??

No, I doubt it.

I think even the poster you quoted would distance themselves from it, because they didn't imply it - but you just have.
  • mickmarsmickmars Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    And there is absolutely no way you'd look at your own post and see the racism in there??

No, I doubt it.

I think even the poster you quoted would distance themselves from it, because they didn't imply it - but you just have.

What's racist about me not wanting non english speaking unskilled labour in the UK...?

My issue isn't colour,,its about culture...
    the culturally similar commonwealth countries have to jump through hoops to get a temporary work permit...the others seem to have no such problems..
    They dont have "special rights" for non white kiwis,aussies and canadians either !
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone here think immigration should be uncapped?? I mean why not??

It's clear to me that a large amount of British people support unrestricted immgration, and a definite majority support lots of immigration outright, the tory plans of capping appear unpopular with most British people it appears.

Why can't we just live and where we want in the world dammit? We're all from the same race after all?

Tear down the borders and let humanity live together.

The spread of disease might be one reason to limit immigration.
  • MagicMonkeyMagicMonkey Posts: 2,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's racist about me not wanting non english speaking unskilled labour in the UK...?

I dont even understand half the english spoken in this country
  • Lucem FerreLucem Ferre Posts: 8,224
    Forum Member
    thats the funniest thing I have read in ages...if you truly believe that then there's no hope for you pal

Bloody yanks and aussies taking all our jobs and council houses eh...;)

Er, I think you may wish to appraise yourself of the actual figures.

I was asked about the breakdown of the UK workforce, not those who 'tuk ur jerbs' as you might have it..
  • GnobeGnobe Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    I absolutley unequivickly think that if you are anti-immigration you are effectively are racist, sorry but that's the way I see it. There is no reason as to why people of other ethnicities can share the same piece of 'land' that you are in. They often do nothing to harm you or bother you in anyway.

The concept of nationality is the worst design that has ever happened within the human race. What we need is a one world nation - forget countries and run a world state from New York and London etc. It's the only way forward in tackling the world's problems such as climate change, population control etc. Come on humanity, nationality is holding us back!
  • Keyplayer2010Keyplayer2010 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone here think immigration should be uncapped?? I mean why not??

It's clear to me that a large amount of British people support unrestricted immgration, and a definite majority support lots of immigration outright, the tory plans of capping appear unpopular with most British people it appears.

Why can't we just live and where we want in the world dammit? We're all from the same race after all?

Tear down the borders and let humanity live together.

Go and live in China? if you want to live in a sardine tin go on get a ticket.

I despair at some of the people we have in this country sometimes, btw you are a labour voter aren't you?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutley unequivickly think that if you are anti-immigration you are effectively are racist, sorry but that's the way I see it. There is no reason as to why people of other ethnicities can share the same piece of 'land' that you are in. They often do nothing to harm you or bother you in anyway.

The concept of nationality is the worst design that has ever happened within the human race. What we need is a one world nation - forget countries and run a world state from New York and London etc. It's the only way forward in tackling the world's problems such as climate change, population control etc. Come on humanity, nationality is holding us back!

Go and look up communism i think you'd like it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My issue isn't colour,,its about culture...
    the culturally similar commonwealth countries have to jump through hoops to get a temporary work permit...the others seem to have no such problems..
    They dont have "special rights" for non white kiwis,aussies and canadians either !

You only have to say the sky is blue these days and you are a nazi.
    Yay for Politicall correctness.
  • HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is immigrants are too hard working, its great for greedy spoilt employers but its makes us British look bad that's the real problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you pay peanuts to a British worker you get a monkey, peanuts to an immigrant they are perfectly happy and want more hours to work.
  • scotty22scotty22 Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only let the fit girls in otherwise deport em all
  • CybercubedCybercubed Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    There's enough space to put the whole of the worlds population on the Isle of Wight apparantly.