Options

Ashleigh - a question

YaffiYukYaffiYuk Posts: 1,167
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the early days, did she suck off Luke S? People have alluded to it on here, but I never saw it. Did it happen? Or did it look like it happened? Any avid viewers want to enlighten me?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    She used her hands, they just showed it on BotS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YaffiYuk wrote: »
    In the early days, did she suck off Luke S? People have alluded to it on here, but I never saw it. Did it happen? Or did it look like it happened? Any avid viewers want to enlighten me?

Do you think if she had you would need to ask? They would have shown the clip nightly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JeffB wrote: »
    She used her hands, they just showed it on BotS

Lol, sorry, I'm so behind the times ha ha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lastseries wrote: »
    Do you think if she had you would need to ask? They would have shown the clip nightly.

Well, I may have missed it. Calm down, love
  • Options
    BeanyBeanBeanyBean Posts: 2,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YaffiYuk wrote: »

lol opened this up wondering what on earth anyone could ask Ashleigh that could result in an answer that was of any interest at all. Great question and one I think Ashleigh could actually answer!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeanyBean wrote: »
    lol opened this up wondering what on earth anyone could ask Ashleigh that could result in an answer that was of any interest at all. Great question and one I think Ashleigh could actually answer!

Lolol i know! Only of Ashleigh, could one ask such a question?! Ha ha!