Options

News from the uncharted wastelands of BB (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    livefeed24/7nowlivefeed24/7now Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    http://www.shropshirestar.com/2009/12/16/bb-star-to-appear-at-town-club/?

Freddie Fisher, the Big Brother contestant from the Shropshire border, is launching a new career – as a DJ.

The 24-year-old will be sharing the bill with Boy George at Gibson’s nightclub in Oswestry on Friday.
    And he says if rumours are true that Boy George could take part in the very last Celebrity Big Brother next year he is hoping to give the singer-turned-DJ some tips on how to survive.
    Freddie will go on stage at the Oswestry nightclub just after 11.15pm. It will be only his second engagement as a DJ.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek:Freddie Fisher, who are far as I know has never had an actual job, who has been supported every day of his life by his parents, who has been to public school/ Oxford and nothing much else wants to give tips on how to surivive? To Boy George, who is 48 years old, who has survived massive international stardom at the age of 20, long-term drug addiction, several court cases, imprisonment, homelessness and the death of friends and lovers?

I really hope he was joking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek:Freddie Fisher, who are far as I know has never had an actual job, who has been supported every day of his life by his parents, who has been to public school/ Oxford and nothing much else wants to give tips on how to surivive? To Boy George, who is 48 years old, who has survived massive international stardom at the age of 20, long-term drug addiction, several court cases, imprisonment, homelessness and the death of friends and lovers?

don't know for sure but I fear he wasn't
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I assume he is referring to his stay in the BB house & not on actual real life.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was looking at Karly's twitter just now and popped over to Rodrigo's twitter.
    Poor guy is getting stalked by crazy BB fans. He lost the head and told them to leave him alone and stop senting him messages about Big Brother and his private life. Poor guy is probably looking to move on with his life. I bet a lot of the messages were about Charlie.
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Poor guy is getting stalked by crazy BB fans. He lost the head and told them to leave him alone and stop senting him messages about Big Brother and his private life. Poor guy is probably looking to move on with his life. I bet a lot of the messages were about Charlie.

Talking of twitters....have you seen Chanelle's lately?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Talking of twitters....have you seen Chanelle's lately?

Tut. No. You surely don't expect me to register as a Chanelle follower just in case she has said something interesting? Feel free to share...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »

I feel sorry for Rodrigo I don't think he's coping very well with his new fame, but at the same time if he wants people to stop following him and stop commenting on his private life why does he do these public things the heat magazine thing for example and his on line tiff with Sophie.
    People are now sending Sophie nasty messages, it might have just been a silly squabble but people get very abusive to wards those who supposedly annoyed Rodrigo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dale has refused to go naked for Gay Times, but has been doing some DJ-ing.

Why??? :(:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Big-Brother39s-Charlie-has-something.5940689.jp?

Big Brother's Charlie has something to smile about

The 22 year-old, who came fourth in Chanel 4's infamous show has a new dazzling smile thanks to a Sunderland dentist, as he plans for a future in television.
    He's now hoping to return to television screens long-term as a presenter.
    He said: "Big Brother was a fantastic experience for me and it's really opened doors in terms of my career.
  • Options
    julie88julie88 Posts: 2,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/Big-Brother39s-Charlie-has-something.5940689.jp?

Big Brother's Charlie has something to smile about

The 22 year-old, who came fourth in Chanel 4's infamous show has a new dazzling smile thanks to a Sunderland dentist, as he plans for a future in television.
    He's now hoping to return to television screens long-term as a presenter.
    He said: "Big Brother was a fantastic experience for me and it's really opened doors in terms of my career.

Keep on dreaming Charlie:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    julie88 wrote: »
    Keep on dreaming Charlie:rolleyes:

Miaowww Julie :-)

Aww he's a cutie I hope he does get back on t.v. soon
    I think he would make a really good presenter he was on the radio when he left the house and he could talk on any subject, but he's too good looking for radio.
    He's also done a little interview here, which is sweet, how he liked everyone in the house and how he wants to stay in contact with them all.

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=248263905711
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    Miaowww Julie :-)

Aww he's a cutie I hope he does get back on t.v. soon

He's also done a little interview here, which is sweet, how he liked everyone in the house and how he wants to stay in contact with them all.

http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=248263905711

I just knew you would reply to that:D:D

Anyway, despite how we never agree on ANYTHING, I've sorta missed you;):p... or maybe I've just had too much to drink today:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    julie88 wrote: »
    I just knew you would reply to that:D:D

Anyway, despite how we never agree on ANYTHING, I've sorta missed you;):p... or maybe I've just had too much to drink today:p:D

Maybe just a bit ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovinit44 wrote: »
    Maybe just a bit ;-)

LLAC!:D:D
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    They're not dreaming right....they should think local radio and then widestream to Galaxy then Heart then Capital then Radio 1 then Radio 2then Radio 5 live then AerLingus.com
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tiggerkev wrote: »
    Why??? :(:D

It would prove he did in fact have a sock or two down his boxers. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel (BB9) recently got engaged. :)
  • Options
    Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    Jaycee6 wrote: »

I had so many alternative plans for my future, but all of them centred around marrying Rachel at some point :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Still congratulations :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I warmed to Grace after her deserved win on Cirque Celeb. She learned not to swear so much as well.

Mikey was lovely and I am so glad that they are getting married.

Luke Marsden was still with Rebecca last I heard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Although Freddie Fisher came across as a bit of an eccentric buffoon I liked him. He was mostly a nice kind bloke.

Great summing up of Boy George wonkeydonkey!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    I warmed to Grace after her deserved win on Cirque Celeb. She learned not to swear so much as well.

Mikey was lovely and I am so glad that they are getting married.

Luke Marsden was still with Rebecca last I heard.

Mikey and Grace were married in November and Luke and Bex publically split up around that time too.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaycee6 wrote: »

Congratulations to Rachel :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Rachel. :D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    MIKEY IS SNAPPED UP BY THE SNP

... Immediately after coming in a creditable tenth place, Big Brother star Mikey accepted that he may have to join a political party to make an impact - mentioning the SNP and Tommy Sheridan's Solidarity.

And this week the Nats revealed that Insight Radio host Mikey had chosen them as his party ...

Full article, Irvine Times, 12/01/10.