Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Could this be the fresh prince?

Not unless she's hiding it really well
    http://www.justjared.com/2014/07/17/jaden-willow-smith-are-bicoastal-biker-siblings/

From a couple of weeks ago. Not a pick on her.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Not unless she's hiding it really well
    http://www.justjared.com/2014/07/17/jaden-willow-smith-are-bicoastal-biker-siblings/

From a couple of weeks ago. Not a pick on her.

Ah right, it won't be her then, will it?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    From CDAN
    This foreign born B list celebrity/offspring/host is always the first to tell someone why she is better than them or why they should listen to her about sobriety but our B lister doesn't want to hear anything from anyone about how she is doing drugs almost 24/7 at this point and booze right along with it. She thinks she has everything under control. Not even close.

This wouldn't be Mrs O's daughter would it?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Soomacdoo wrote: »

Both the mother and daughter are both so sanctimonious, part of me hopes it is.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN
    This foreign born B list celebrity/offspring/host is always the first to tell someone why she is better than them or why they should listen to her about sobriety but our B lister doesn't want to hear anything from anyone about how she is doing drugs almost 24/7 at this point and booze right along with it. She thinks she has everything under control. Not even close.

She was my first thought, which is a pity if it's true because I like her.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Y_Me wrote: »
    This one is so wrong!

This A list mostly movie actor who used to be A+ list has a daughter who got pregnant. No news of it has leaked and the daughter is due to give birth in the next couple of months but will not be raising the child herself. Apparently the actor has arranged for the baby to be adopted and his daughter didn't have much say in the issue.

Unfortunately I'm thinking underage with a religious angle. Or it is just fiction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Unfortunately I'm thinking underage with a religious angle. Or it is just fiction.

Oooh I see what you're saying there. Religious angle or cult? Fiction or pulp?
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    Oooh I see what you're saying there. Religious angle or cult? Fiction or pulp?

Indeed. Who knows.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

Could be him, or sofa jumpers eldest.

I'd be more inclined to go with jumper tbh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if by sofa jumper you mean Top Gun then his eldest daughter is in her 20's....

Danny Zucco's daughter is 13/14....

EDIT the 13/14 year old has loads of stuff online about her being pregnant for well over 2 years....she apears to be a 'puppy fat' kinda child with curves in her legs tummy etc, but you can see from her face it is puppy fat...some pics are quite nice if she has a good outfit & good angles so I hope she isn't as it would be a case of life imitating art...
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A+ list rapper has been keeping his indiscretions quiet while in other parts of the country, but was busted over the weekend by numerous spies bringing this D-list beauty queen turned actress back to his hotel with him. She looks like a younger version of the French model he had the long term fling with.
  • Options
    Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big pimpin

Tbh both are cheating on each other.. A couple of years ago, there were reports of Sasha cheating with numerous b ball players... and there was a rumour she cheated with his bodyguard a few weeks back.
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN

What a "batty" girl!
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Didn't one of them post a joke-y pregnant belly pic recently or was that someone else's kid?

Edit - yep it was Tallulah

She is in the DM today photos of her in two piece, so not her.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    She is in the DM today photos of her in two piece, so not her.

He also wouldn't have that much control over her. They are all pretty independent.

If this is true it would require the child to be living at home, so either under age or very religious.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if by sofa jumper you mean Top Gun then his eldest daughter is in her 20's....

True... but I don't know if their 'religion' has any views on unmarried mothers that could lead to pressure being put on her to go along with it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This former Desperate Housewife took a meeting to be on Real Housewives. The producers decided there is a difference between fake mean and catty and someone who said she would turn the show into a living hell for every cast member. Yeah, the producers passed. I think it would have been brilliant.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

This former Desperate Housewife took a meeting to be on Real Housewives. The producers decided there is a difference between fake mean and catty and someone who said she would turn the show into a living hell for every cast member. Yeah, the producers passed. I think it would have been brilliant.

Could this be Lois Lane? She's got a monstrous reputation behind the scenes of Desperate Housewives and has a career that's hit the skids a little bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could this be Lois Lane? She's got a monstrous reputation behind the scenes of Desperate Housewives and has a career that's hit the skids a little bit.

See i thought Edie but i guess Susan works as well.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest apart from Lynette it could be any of them, although Susan & Edie seem most likely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

Do we think the clue is in brilliant? Brit - possibly? She was an odd cookie and made a few claims whilst working there that probably caused her demise from the show. And I think she is the ex of a singer so would probably be the sort person RHoBH would be looking at.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To be honest apart from Lynette it could be any of them, although Susan & Edie seem most likely.

I could never see Bree doing that either.
  • Options
    SleepPixieSleepPixie Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I think the pregnant daughter/ adoption thing could be related to the pint-sized sofa-leaping bartender who has is deeply enmeshed in a certain religion.

There were rumours that he was a bit of a control freak with his wives, and I would hazard a guess that he would be a control freak with his children. Even though the daughter is old enough to have her own say, he would not want to be seen as an aging grandfather (he wouldn't then continue to get his big action/ romantic lead roles then).

It wouldn't surprise me if he bullied her into giving the child up for adoption.

Seems like a good fit!
  • Options
    Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Sofajumper's daughter was engaged to marry a cult member, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Blind Items Revealed

From January 16, 2014

This foreign born B- list mostly movie actor who willing gave up A-/B+ list status is a cranky guy. Very cranky. Doing press for his new movie that no one will go see he has been confronted by fans of his past effort that made him famous. If you are lucky he will ignore your requests to have him sign something related to his past effort. If you are not so lucky he will yell at you. Telling you to get a f**king life is one of his favourite expressions. The accent makes it more sinister. Don't worry fans. In a few years he will be at conventions posing for photos and singing autographs at $20 a pop and pretending he loves you.

Matthew Crawley
This discussion has been closed.