Options

Nadia 'a girls' girl'.

I like that. As soon as she found out that Jake had a girlfriend, she stopped being flirty with him so she wouldn't hurt his girlfriend. And you never heard her say anything undermining or judgemental about any of the other girls/ women, even when she had Gemma drilling into her ears for 24 hours a day. AND, after the Kendra/ Edwina row, when everyone else was hovering around Kendra as if she might blow up any second, Nadia was the only person who took the trouble to sit with Edwina and give her some attention, almost as if she was a human being who might welcome some human contact.

Comments

• Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does seem like a thoroughly nice lass. The only negative for me was the way she talked her way out of doing the BTT, ironically it might have been the trial that saved Vicky.
  • Options
    julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I agree. Nadia ia a lovely girl - thoughtful and kind.

She managed to rebuff Jake too without offending him.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Nadia was a lovely girl . No fuss , no ego , and supportive and pleasant
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    She does seem like a decent person with a good heart. Bored me to death, mind, but came across as a nice woman who would be a loyal friend.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like a lovely girl. I'm sad that she has to suffer the fate of going out in the first "all up" vote, but she should really have done the trial, and at least didn't seem that bothered.
  • Options
    itsy bitsyitsy bitsy Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was lovely too. Came across as really thoughtful and caring. She was one of my faves.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I like her lack of "airs and graces", she seemed quite down to earth and unaffected.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably too nice for a reality show, where you have to compete with some massive big egos, who will grab most of the programme director's attention .

I like to think she is reminiscent of the millions of lovely decent people up and down the country who are just too nice for all this reality lark .
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Oh come on guys. She's a lingerie model and has her own reality show in Ireland (it's called Snoozefest I think). She's quite likeable but really terribly dull.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    hendoll wrote: »
    Oh come on guys. She's a lingerie model and has her own reality show in Ireland (it's called Snoozefest I think). She's quite likeable but really terribly dull.

well it's quite clear you are not a girl >:(

;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    well it's quite clear you are not a girl >:(

;-)
    No I'm not, you're right :D:D I'M EVERY WOMAN, IT'S ALL IN MEEEEE lah lah lah lah :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I'm not, you're right :D:D I'M EVERY WOMAN, IT'S ALL IN MEEEEE lah lah lah lah :D

*feels empowered dances round laptop*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    *feels empowered dances round laptop*
    Loving that sparkly dress, by the way. I'm off to bed to dream of Tom Mison.... ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Loving that sparkly dress, by the way. I'm off to bed to dream of Tom Mison.... ;-)

is he a man's man?
    sweet dreams :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Probably too nice for a reality show, where you have to compete with some massive big egos, who will grab most of the programme director's attention .

I like to think she is reminiscent of the millions of lovely decent people up and down the country who are just too nice for all this reality lark .

Yes, true. She is obviously a very sociable, easy going person, who was always sitting chatting cosily with someone in the camp, only rtv shows never show cosy conversations; and she never bad-mouthed anyone, either to another campmate or in the btg, so she wasn't generating any 'stories'. It's a shame she was so scared of trials, because the ones she did do, she did perfectly well.

Never mind, I enjoyed watching her and she genuinely did seem equally happy to stay or go, so all is well.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake has a girlfriend? what did I miss last night? :D:o
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    She seems like a lovely girl. I'm sad that she has to suffer the fate of going out in the first "all up" vote, but she should really have done the trial, and at least didn't seem that bothered.

She had come across well.
    I would think that as she is an unknown she would expect to be out first.
    She's had a good result really as she's raised her profile and showed she's a nice girl
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »
    She had come across well.
    I would think that as she is an unknown she would expect to be out first.
    She's had a good result really as she's raised her profile and showed she's a nice girl

trouble is she has the booby prize of having to spend a day in the hotel watching Jimmy bowl around the pool with his shorts up his crack :p
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like that. As soon as she found out that Jake had a girlfriend, she stopped being flirty with him so she wouldn't hurt his girlfriend. And you never heard her say anything undermining or judgemental about any of the other girls/ women, even when she had Gemma drilling into her ears for 24 hours a day. AND, after the Kendra/ Edwina row, when everyone else was hovering around Kendra as if she might blow up any second, Nadia was the only person who took the trouble to sit with Edwina and give her some attention, almost as if she was a human being who might welcome some human contact.

I agree with all of this and I for one am sorry she is out. I often wonder just what some people actually want to see in a show.

I do know of course - and it is a shame.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nadia was a good commentator on events in the camp ie the low level war that was going between Mel , Edwina and Vicki over the cooking . Nadia commentarys were fair unlike Edwina's which were self serving attempts to tell the public who they should like and vote for . I loved the way Nadia pulled up Edwina over her attention seeking comments about John Major being not much good in bed , "Ok Edwina are we really going to Go There " . Edwina might as well have grabbed the camera and said look at me with those comments