Options

James is utterly ruthless

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
Forum Member
✭✭
The explanation for nominating Edele given with complete lack of emotion, followed by his stare at Gary when they were discussing who was weak - he's like a bloody shark !

Comments

• Options
    confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got a fantastic arse though.
  • Options
    Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RayRidley wrote: »
    The explanation for nominating Edele given with complete lack of emotion, followed by his stare at Gary when they were discussing who was weak - he's like a bloody shark !

He didn't nominate Edele :confused:
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helsbels46 wrote: »
    OP???
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is so desperate to squash others, loathsome
    confuddled wrote: »
    He's got a fantastic arse though.

He is an arse, his bum is fat and too sticky out.
    His face is revolting

I'd like him sent to host the Syrian BB pilot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helsbels46 wrote: »

Sorry - I meant to say his explanation for Edele being nominated...funnily enough someone has just described him as a shark on BOTS as I'm typing this !
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are some people watching a different programme, by mistake ? James is the one with the nice buns. Dee is the one with no bra.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is a great h/m in my opinion.
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »

And mine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    James and Gary are the only ones who make the show even slightly interesting. Sadly I'm even getting bored with them now.

I do understand some people's hatred of James although I don't share it. That's the way I feel about Luisa.

I'm trying to be more reasonable about my dislike of her. Instead of insulting her looks and behaviour at every opportunity as I was doing on the forum, I'm just happy to hit the off-button whenever she is on. I would still pay quite a lot of money to avoid her but I'm sure we'll never meet in person.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ag Nostick wrote: »
    James and Gary are the only ones who make the show even slightly interesting. Sadly I'm even getting bored with them now.

I do understand some people's hatred of James although I don't share it. That's the way I feel about Luisa.

I'm trying to be more reasonable about my dislike of her. Instead of insulting her looks and behaviour at every opportunity as I was doing on the forum, I'm just happy to hit the off-button whenever she is on. I would still pay quite a lot of money to avoid her but I'm sure we'll never meet in person.
    I didn't particularly like Luisa but I thought she was a great CBB housemate, much the same as I feel about James.

ETA: I have to admit I like Luisa quite a lot now.
  • Options
    tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ag Nostick wrote: »

Thought Luisa was a great housemate, find her intolerable now. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I didn't particularly like Luisa but I thought she was a great CBB housemate, much the same as I feel about James.

ETA: I have to admit I like Luisa quite a lot now.
    If I have any emotion towards her it's loathing. I can't understand your liking her but I suppose I have to respect it.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And mine, too. He needs to be in another week to finish his sh*t-stirring and making enough of his own 'rope' to hang himself with, though. He IS wonderfully verbal and often voices exactly what I think of other HMs, and he makes me laugh.
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry - I meant to say his explanation for Edele being nominated...funnily enough someone has just described him as a shark on BOTS as I'm typing this !

Sharks are oft misunderstood. David Attenborough says so. His programmes are better than BOTS too.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

As much as I dislike James - one has to admit that he and Gary are the only two making this show worthwhile. They both entertain in equal measures. Gary doesn't seem to be too offended by James's earlier treatment of him - which makes me think that off-camera there must be some sort of mutual understanding - even respect. Gary to me seems to think of James as a worthwhile adversary otherwise surely he would have nominated him when he had the chance (or maybe its because he just isn't petty like most of the other hm's). James in turn maybe has realised that Gary isn't as daft as he's portraying and is finally acting in an appropriate manner. For now.

I'd prefer James over Dee, Ricci, Lauren, Edele, George and Stephanie any day of the week.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What a bl**dy load of rubbish. Why are you telling untruths?
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love characters like this in the house
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I dislike James - one has to admit that he and Gary are the only two making this show worthwhile. They both entertain in equal measures. Gary doesn't seem to be too offended by James's earlier treatment of him - which makes me think that off-camera there must be some sort of mutual understanding - even respect. Gary to me seems to think of James as a worthwhile adversary otherwise surely he would have nominated him when he had the chance (or maybe its because he just isn't petty like most of the other hm's). James in turn maybe has realised that Gary isn't as daft as he's portraying and is finally acting in an appropriate manner. For now.

I'd prefer James over Dee, Ricci, Lauren, Edele, George and Stephanie any day of the week.
    I would agree with you, especially the bib.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why I am loving James, he is completely ruthless, he doesn't give a toss if anyone likes him or not.
    He isn't in there to impress anyone, he isn't in there to make new friends, he is in there to play the game. After all BB is a Game Show.
    James is the most real HM in there as he has nothing to prove.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    This is why I am loving James, he is completely ruthless, he doesn't give a toss if anyone likes him or not.
    He isn't in there to impress anyone, he isn't in there to make new friends, he is in there to play the game. After all BB is a Game Show.
    James is the most real HM in there as he has nothing to prove.

Proved he's an obnoxious creep of the highest order and not terribly bright.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Proved he's an obnoxious creep of the highest order and not terribly bright.
    Ah, I see you love him really. There's a thin line between love and hate.
  • Options
    mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's great...been a fan from the start and still really liking him.