what two housemates had the best rivalry iyo?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this correct? :confused: I don't even actually remember these two even talking or acknowledging each other a whole lot much. I didn't pay much attention to that series though..

I don't think it's correct at all. Darnell had a brief, mild flirtation with Bex. He never showed any strong feelings either way towards her. It is Stuart he was jealous of, much later on, though really Stuart could hardly have given Sara less encouragement if he had rolled in a bath of tar and then covered himself in drawing pins.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's correct at all. Darnell had a brief, mild flirtation with Bex. He never showed any strong feelings either way towards her. It is Stuart he was jealous of, much later on, though really Stuart could hardly have given Sara less encouragement if he had rolled in a bath of tar and then covered himself in drawing pins.

:D
    Sara was a bit of a flirt.

The night everything changed in BB9, spitgate. Darnell confessed his feelings for Bex, but then the whole house was divided by the picture incident. Bex suddenly chose the other side and Darnell seemed to lose all feelings for her, from what I saw. I don't remember him showing any jealousy towards Luke.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Thats my alltime fave BB quote! :D

Actually, another thing I liked about Kemal was that he was never phased by anyone. Maxwell in theory could have absolutely battered Kemal if he wanted too, but Kemal never once cowered or held back. I really liked Kemal - I dont understand to this day why Orlaith survived over him (Perhaps that should be in the "things that puzzled me" thread though :p

because people were fed up with him, he was a drama queeen i loathed him so much.
  • mervmerv Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe nobody is mentioning the liptstick Bitches versus the Jungle Cats.
    These were not just the odd one or to remarks, that was a war from beginning to end, Victor said it himself.
    The rest are a mere sideshow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    Agree with lots of those mentioned, while one that seems to have been forgotten was Mel from BB1 versus the other females.

I also disagree with the FM who claims Nikki & Ash got on fairly well. Nikki & Ash were arch rivals due to Nikki's fondness for Pete & Pete's fondness of Ash.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    merv wrote: »
    I can't believe nobody is mentioning the liptstick Bitches versus the Jungle Cats.
    These were not just the odd one or to remarks, that was a war from beginning to end, Victor said it himself.
    The rest are a mere sideshow.

Yeh, someone did actually mention Jason v Nadia.

Some of the other rivalries I find a bit inflated, false and concocted like the rather tedious Grace/Nikki/Aisleyne of BB7. BB was just a pantomime then.
  • speedyboispeedyboi Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    Yeh, someone did actually mention Jason v Nadia.

Some of the other rivalries I find a bit inflated, false and concocted like the rather tedious Grace/Nikki/Aisleyne of BB7. BB was just a pantomime then.

Cinderella and the ugly sisters?
  • DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trawets09 wrote: »
    I can think of lots especially females but imo the best were

Aisleyne vs Grace

:confused:

I don't think that was much of a rivalry at all.
    They had next to nothing to with eachother for 90% of their time in the house together.