Options

Utterly delicious if James were to finish second...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
Forum Member
✭✭
...after all the "Brad Pitt of Ballroom's" bragging to Gary and Audley about being runner-up in the World Championships in glamorous Blackpool.

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    3rd would be my choice.

Cant stand the guy but he has been a brilliant HM.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James and Audley should share first and second as they have been the best housemates without any doubt.
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah he can have a third :D lol
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utterly delicious if he was out on Wednesday...obnoxious creep.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RayRidley wrote: »
    ...after all the "Brad Pitt of Ballroom's" bragging to Gary and Audley about being runner-up in the World Championships in glamorous Blackpool.

He deserves to be in the final but out first please :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I despise James as a person, think he's got some real problems actually, but I'm the first to admit he's been a cracking house mate. He puts it all out there and has created a lot of drama. Great value for money compared to the plastic reality dullards.

Audley hasn't been massively entertaining, but he deserves top 3 by virtue of being one of the few good human beings in the house this year. He's a good bloke and has never been swayed by the cool crowd.

But the Busey to win all the way. The most consistently entertaining house mate from day 1, from his very first interaction with Emma on launch night even. Garys proved himself a humble gentle old soul who doesn't get beaten down by bullying scumbags. Always postitive, always has kind things to say and is bloody hilarious.
  • Options
    LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anything outside the top 3 I'm not fussed.
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I despise James as a person, think he's got some real problems actually, but I'm the first to admit he's been a cracking house mate. He puts it all out there and has created a lot of drama. Great value for money compared to the plastic reality dullards.

Audley hasn't been massively entertaining, but he deserves top 3 by virtue of being one of the few good human beings in the house this year. He's a good bloke and has never been swayed by the cool crowd.

But the Busey to win all the way. The most consistently entertaining house mate from day 1, from his very first interaction with Emma on launch night even. Garys proved himself a humble gentle old soul who doesn't get beaten down by bullying scumbags. Always postitive, always has kind things to say and is bloody hilarious.

Agree with almost all of this, not sure about Busey being humble or a gentle old soul, but hilarious, no doubt.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No chance James will be it the top the Producers will make sure of that they never show the positive things he does in the House apart from on YouTube.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I keep saying it but I think he may sneak in and get the win hope not though
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Google doesn't seem able to find any World runner up for James but he and Ola were British open rising stars latin runners up.............I suppose Britain is nearly the World .
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James and Audley should share first and second as they have been the best housemates without any doubt.

I would say James and Gary on the basis that neither one has held back. They've both given their (warts and) all.
  • Options
    Hot ButterflyHot Butterfly Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm with you on this one. I still like George too buts that's it for this series.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like James but he has brought more to this series than many of the others. He certainly deserves to finish above Dee, Lauren and Ricki.
  • Options
    ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    emfitz wrote: »
    I keep saying it but I think he may sneak in and get the win hope not though

I hope you are not right, the way he has not only spoken to Gary but also Audley and Kellie has been pretty crap but his odds are shortening, he is now 4th to win.

I actually don't understand betting at all but he is 14 whereas Dee is 22 and Gary 4/9. Maybe someone can explain to me exactly what than means...:);-);-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChrissieAO wrote: »
    I hope you are not right, the way he has not only spoken to Gary but also Audley and Kellie has been pretty crap but his odds are shortening, he is now 4th to win.

I actually don't understand betting at all but he is 14 whereas Dee is 22and Gary 4/9. Maybe someone can explain to me exactly what than means...:);-);-)

It means that if you bet £1 on James , you win £14...........if he wins
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It means that if you bet £1 on James , you win £14...........if he wins

Thanks..so what about Gary??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChrissieAO wrote: »
    Thanks..so what about Gary??

If you bet £9 you win £4 ..........if he wins......but you get your £9 back as well
  • Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well said, i agree with virtually every word :)

(my dislike of James isn't in the same league as my intense dislike of Steven :o)

yet.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

IF James comes 2nd it would be a great achievement considering all the slagging off he's had & the bias editing on HL show & on BOTS by the presenters, Auduance and by the well chosen anti James Panel Guests.

Any top 3 will be one against BB
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you bet £9 you win £4 ..........if he wins......but you get your £9 back as well

Thank you.