Where is Miranda Raison in Live Another Day?

CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've seen her in the cast list but don't see her in the episode

Comments

• CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Click

On Heller's staff?
  • teeswolfteeswolf Posts: 3,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    Click

On Heller's staff?

Has she actually spoken, or even been on screen yet, because I've not noticed her?
  • pmiddspmidds Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure I saw her in last week's episode as Heller, his daughter and husband walked from the car to where he was giving his speech to the MPs. She was in the background outside following Stephen Fry.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her better with short hair in Spooks.
  • FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Never heard of her.
  • CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, maybe she'll have a speaking part soon.
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I’m purely speculating, but I would have thought she’ll play a bigger role in upcoming episodes. She was a lead character in Spooks, I can’t see her taking a role that is really a glorified extra (albeit in a major US series). She must be desperate for money if she has!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to say, never heard of her. Not sure why the fuss. If she's in the credits I'm sure she'll get a chance to utter some lines soon enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its kind of why I hate opening Credits, you know at some point along the line she must have a larger role, and being english my bet is some relation to Margot and Simone!
  • NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    ...I can’t see her taking a role that is really a glorified extra (albeit in a major US series).
    Her participation may grow over subsequent episodes but if it doesn't, it may simply mean her role ended up on the cutting room floor in the editing rather than it being a small role to begin with. It happens...