Options

What a bunch of horrible ungracious knobs!

riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
Forum Member
✭✭
Celebrities my a*se! All bitter, sniping and begrudging, and as for the likes of that repulsive non-entity Dee to blatantly say she is surprised the only real celebrity in the final was voted the winner is just unbelievable! Horrible, horrible people, all at each other's throats over nothing >:(

Comments

• Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Celebrities my a*se! All bitter, sniping and begrudging, and as for the likes of that repulsive non-entity Dee to blatantly say she is surprised the only real celebrity in the final was voted the winner is just unbelievable! Horrible, horrible people, all at each other's throats over nothing >:(

Agreed ,Nasty and Bitter to the end >:(
  • Options
    Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love them to come to my garden and feast on my sour grapes! Bunch of ignoramuses!
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Why has Dee got that big star stuck on her fat head?
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is being so generous and the least deserving of being in Celebrity Big Brother namely Dee is sat taking the piss and being fawned over by her Babee Ricci. !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it just sickening to watch! Anyone would think they were all enduring the house out of the goodness of their hearts, instead of being paid very handsomely for the privilege of being in there! Nasty bunch of no-marks!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're all out now .... they should leave their bitterness in the house.
  • Options
    LyleeLylee Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    They are all sickening, never seen or heard anything like it in a BB Series, they are behaving disgustingly on BBBOTS! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    I like how him talking about how much he loves them all seems to have angered them even more than if he'd lauded it over them.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not everyone is bitter, why exaggerate.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    And still no one thinks they just might have reason to feel that way? If they'd done something wrong do you not think they'd be feeling a tad ashamed? I think a lot went on that we weren't party to. Gary was quite clearly edited very favourably.
  • Options
    SH1965SH1965 Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    All apart from Auderley, whom was very gracious.
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is really embarrassing to watch. That Steph is throwing daggers at George and Edele :o:D
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    MrBen94 wrote: »
    I like how him talking about how much he loves them all seems to have angered them even more than if he'd lauded it over them.

That's what's always got to them. The fact that he can run rings around them and rise above their stupid petty ganging up games.

Well done Gary...............you are a true legend on this show ;-):cool::D
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And still no one thinks they just might have reason to feel that way? If they'd done something wrong do you not think they'd be feeling a tad ashamed? I think a lot went on that we weren't party to. Gary was quite clearly edited very favourably.

I don't think James or Dee are very good at realising they've done something wrong.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly can't believe how they've been acting! So cringey, honestly thought they would've had like a manager or something telling them to keep their cool.
  • Options
    cleanprophetcleanprophet Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    It was funny to see Dee go in there and have everyone thinking the sun shined out of her behind. And now, her mask has slipped. We can all see what a petty and bitter creature she is.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Ah screw them and all the Gary haters!!!

GARY WON SUCK IT UP!! :D
    (Rather a satisfying end to a shitty day today... A small justice regarding Gary, well done Gary!!) :)
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She admitted treating him like crap wasn't getting them anywhere so they tried to be nice to him. And you think they deserve support. Vile creatures the lot of them.
  • Options
    cleanprophetcleanprophet Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »
    I don't think James or Dee are very good at realising they've done something wrong.

James has this nonsense of saying "it's just my humour". Audley said it right when he said that if you are doing something that is upsetting someone, then it is not acceptable. James upset people and felt he was justified because he was having a bit of fun.
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If any of you live with someone you didn't like for 4 weeks, you would be cross they won!

Just like many people are still cross helen won and can't get over that
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    It was funny to see Dee go in there and have everyone thinking the sun shined out of her behind. And now, her mask has slipped. We can all see what a petty and bitter creature she is.

Yep.

Justice at last for the jumped up bitter benefit cheater.

Time for Dee to face that we don't want her to represent anything at all. :kitty:
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Worst line up ever, worst series since BB8. Just a ****ing chore from start to finish. Even made this year's civillian series look good.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Why has Dee got that big star stuck on her fat head?

she still thinks she's the STAR of the show (ROLLEYES/SARCASTIC)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    If any of you live with someone you didn't like for 4 weeks, you would be cross they won!

Just like many people are still cross helen won and can't get over that

They were paid very well to stay in there for 4 weeks, the very least they could do is act graciously in defeat, but then those who are bitter and scathing just seem to have no breeding!

As for Helen winning, most people's problem with that is how she sailed to the final un challenged, Gary survived every eviction and eventually came out the winner. There is a major difference!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miserable bunch of morons, put a complete dampener on the final, sour grapes, jealousy, pathetic, emma and rylan looked embarrassed, can see why stephanie would be pissed off george was all over her one minute and edele the next, the only real celebrities/professionals were gary and audley