Options

Is this really Michael Jackson?

Comments

• Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I think it's just fake. Some woman using Jackson's death to promote herself. I doubt any person can contact the dead.

If you want to remember Michael Jackson, play his music. That's what he'd want people to do. He wouldn't want people to be tricked by fake mediums.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are psychics all over the world claiming to speak to him. My opinion is, assuming this kind of communication does exist, he would not do this so publicly but probably to his family through a psychic medium. Maybe even some close friends or for his kids when they got older.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    You can't tell. Remember, even Michael Jackson didn't want to look like Michael Jackson....
  • Options
    cyrilsneercyrilsneer Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The wordings very like him but yeah, probably just some woman whos "away with the fairies".

I know this is like conspiracy stuff, but it just wouldn't surprise me if he isn't dead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaToya use to own a psychic hotline. I have a feeling some members of his family do believe in psychics and would not be surprised if they have tried to contact him already. Janet Jackson is said to visit many psychics during the year.
  • Options
    ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    derek acorah talked to him it must be real :o
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let him rest in peace.