Options

Alex & Steven Gerrard welcome 3rd daughter Lourdes

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/third-daughter-for-steven-gerrard-11

Congartulations to them. Im not sure about the name personally. Sorry to any Lourdes' out there.. It sounds a little bit pretentious but thats just my opinion and aslong as they like it and shes healthy im sure they dont care what i think! :-)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The babys not yours , The babys not yours oh Steven Gerrard the babys not yours!

Sorry could not help myself :o But congrats anyway.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The babys not yours , The babys not yours oh Steven Gerrard the babys not yours!

Sorry could not help myself :o But congrats anyway.

What do you mean :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt it funny how with Victoria Beckhams pregnancies there were loads pf press saying will it be a girl, where as Alex and Steven have girls and there has been barely anything saying 'Alex longs for a baby boy' or comments from people saying i bet they are having a third to try for a boy. I have a son and i feel things are very biased towards girls these days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to both(even though I am extremely jealous of Alex).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »

There were rumours about her a few years ago google her name with pancake you should find some things.
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are a lot of rumours flying around Merseyside about Alex Gerrard. None of them good!
  • Options
    poboppobop Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Isnt it funny how with Victoria Beckhams pregnancies there were loads pf press saying will it be a girl, where as Alex and Steven have girls and there has been barely anything saying 'Alex longs for a baby boy' or comments from people saying i bet they are having a third to try for a boy. I have a son and i feel things are very biased towards girls these days.

That's probably because the talk is that the Beckham's *allegedly* used sperm spinning selection, something that is widely used and legal in the States.

OK! Used to write that Alex was 'desperate' for a boy, who knows, I am sure she is very happy with 3 healthy girls.

Also those rumours about Alex are about 7 years old, whether they are true or not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard those rumours about the beckhams but i feel that if they were so deperate for a girl then why wouldnt they have done this after brooklyn was born, or after romeo? VB has been open of her dislike to being pregnant (not a criticism , im with her on that) so if she desperatley wanted a girl then i just think they wouldnt have left it to chance and had 3 boys.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Stevie and Alex :) I bet Lourdes is just as gorgeous as Lily and Lexie.

I'm sure this news will cheer Stevie up no end, since he's currently nursing an infected ankle.
  • Options
    guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another mouth for the world to feed
  • Options
    kellygirlkellygirl Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Hope they can pronounce Lourdes correctly.
  • Options
    Midnight RunnerMidnight Runner Posts: 1,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has said a few times in the past that he wanted a son - but he'll still be chuffed to bits.

They obviously like names starting with 'L':)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoever wrote that article, they can't spell Bernadette's surname properly. It's Soubirous, not Soubiroux.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    congrats :D to stevie g and his wife. the baby is born on my birthday!! :p
  • Options
    magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought was, Madonna's daughter's called Lourdes. She's known as Lola though. Knew Alex wouldn't choose a common name like most celebrities these days. She wasn't even keen on Mel B's choice of name, Madison for her youngest. In her OK column she said, there were a lot of Madisons where she lived and it wouldn't be a name that she would choose.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

I have two sons and I agree with you! I remember similar comments when Katie Price was pregnant with Princess.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member

It's a chant that bitter Everton fans use against Steven Gerrard.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thats nasty :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am not an everton fan.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    I am not an everton fan.

Same mentality though.