Options

22 year old kills 7 young women because he never got any female attention

andersonsonsonandersonsonson Posts: 6,454
Forum Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html

Here is the video before youtube take it down:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbv5Vpa-B-0

RIP to the women killed. The guy was clearly messed up in the brain

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was probably a 'nice guy' underneath it all :(
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    'son of Hunger Games assistant director' wow they tried to force a link to something well known there didn't they
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Bless America...
  • Options
    Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Seems to love himself and that along to reffering to girls as s**ts seems to be what they disliked about him. But as with many with self-delusion, it can never be them at fault, it always has to be the other party.

And the comic book evil laugh just shows how up-himself he is.

And it didn't get him the sex that he show desired. And why did his warped brain not go to rape first instead of murder? That would have at least brought him the reward he was after. So it clearly shows that sex isn't the underlying problem but one of his deluded superiority.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »

Indeed.

"I don't know what you don't see in me ?. I'm the perfect guy" says creepy psycho

Definitely comes across as a spoilt rich kid who wanted something he couldn't have. Lucky the police took him down when they did I suppose as the video gave every indication he would have just carried on.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ironic that he was incredibly attractive and well off. He probably could have had any woman he wanted if he wasn't off in the head.
  • Options
    Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Rodger was a website forum called PUAHate.com, which describes itself as the 'Anti-Pickup-Artist Movement' and aims to reveal 'the scams, deception, and misleading marketing techniques used by dating gurus and the seduction community to deceive men and profit from them.'

Its members are all men who have spent a lot of time and money on books and seminars and other materials that claim to help men 'pick-up' women - but failed.

The bitter, often misogynistic threads are full of tales of woe from men who don't know how to get women to date them and blame the women themselves for the problem.

I have to say that some of that sounds awfully familiar.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,954
    Forum Member
    If he had watched the video of himself he may have got just a hint as to why girls avoided him like the plague.
  • Options
    Cg_EvansCg_Evans Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad the little shit is dead.
  • Options
    Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No reason to suppose he was .
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say that some of that sounds awfully familiar.

Rodger's actions have been lauded on the site by other members who have called him a 'hero.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html#ixzz32e0KtWnk
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should've just paid to get laid
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say there's almost certainly some kind of narcisstic personality disorder there.

Just looking at his Facebook page and there are a LOT of pictures of himself there.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got to "I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin"

At least get some before going on a killing spree and dying

Edit - how feminine is this guy? No wonder girls didn't like him
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    I got to "I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin"

At least get some before going on a killing spree and dying

Probably more due to how he behaved than what he looked like. Looks to me as if he hated women and wasn't good at keeping that fact to himself. Boys gossip just as much as girls do, and his attitude would have been known in a small community like a school or college. If it was also getting around that he was involved with a woman-hating forum as well, then a woman would have to be daft to go near him.
  • Options
    cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keiō Line wrote: »
    No reason to suppose he was .

I think cavalli meant a Nice Guy (TM) rather than a genuine nice guy.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I imagine girls didn't like him as he was obviously a deluded, narcissistic nutter. I doubt it was anything to do with looks at all.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    pugamo wrote: »
    It's ironic that he was incredibly attractive and well off. He probably could have had any woman he wanted if he wasn't off in the head.
    That's what I was thinking, nice skin, teeth, hair, eyes, yet women avoided him like the plague. He was a narcissistic psychopath and I expect his malevolence showed. RIP to the ladies who lost their lives because of this messed up individual. The YouTube video is pathetic. He's 22 & still a virgin and the only solution is to go out and murder women. Christ!
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    I imagine girls didn't like him as he was obviously a deluded, narcissistic nutter. I doubt it was anything to do with looks at all.

Chicken and the egg

Maybe he became a deluded narcissistic nutter because girls ignored him because of his feminine looks and mannerisms
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chicken and the egg

Maybe he became a deluded narcissistic nutter because girls ignored him because of his feminine looks and mannerisms

Perhaps. But he's a not bad looking, rich son of a Hollywood movie director.

I just can't see him having problems with girls unless there was always some obvious personality issue there!
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you sure he's not still posting on digitalspy?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Perhaps. But he's a not bad looking, rich son of a Hollywood movie director.

I just can't see him having problems with girls unless there was always some obvious personality issue there!

He should have tried daygaming.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think cavalli meant a Nice Guy (TM) rather than a genuine nice guy.

That's exactly what I meant, thanks! Looking at his video I don't think I was that far off the mark.
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    Chicken and the egg

That's not chicken and egg at all. It's like saying women should give guys sympathy shags in case some of them may otherwise turn out to be psychos.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should have tried daygaming.

Well, the article says...
    Rodger was [a member of] a website forum called PUAHate.com, which describes itself as the 'Anti-Pickup-Artist Movement' and aims to reveal 'the scams, deception, and misleading marketing techniques used by dating gurus and the seduction community to deceive men and profit from them.'

Its members are all men who have spent a lot of time and money on books and seminars and other materials that claim to help men 'pick-up' women - but failed.

The bitter, often misogynistic threads are full of tales of woe from men who don't know how to get women to date them and blame the women themselves for the problem.

He posted in 2013, 'If you could release a virus that would kill every single man on Earth, except for yourself because you would have the antidote, would you do it? You will be the only man left, with all the females. You would be able to have your pick of any beautiful woman you want, as well as having dealt vengeance on the men who took them from you. Imagine how satisfying that would be.'

Rodger's actions have been lauded on the site by other members who have called him a 'hero.'

Hmm...