Mysterious Disappearance of Kim Jong Un

Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
Forum Member
Lots of media speculation regarding his where-abouts..... not been seen in public for 38 days and has missed two very important dates in the NK calendar. Assumptions include he's ill or has been ousted, among others. Beeb News link here...... I hope he's disappeared permanently....... :cool:

Comments

• lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was in hospital with broken ankles due to his weight.

*Crosses fingers that it's a coup*.
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope he hasn't. His bat shit craziness is always good for a laugh.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe they should ask Dennis Rodman he will know
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ebola.
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    He was walking a bit funny when I last saw him on tv.

Like his thighs had grown to a size whereby you have to walk like an oompa loompa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elyan wrote: »
    He was walking a bit funny when I last saw him on tv.

Like his thighs had grown to a size whereby you have to walk like an oompa loompa.

Oh God, now I'm picturing Kim Jong Un with orange skin and green hair doing the Oompa Loompa song :o
  • butterworthbutterworth Posts: 17,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if they bowl up with some all new, chiselled and buff superman, and try to tell us that it is the same Kim Jong-Un, after working out intensively...

(Everyone's pretty sure it isn't a coup, though)
  • ThePerfectOneThePerfectOne Posts: 20,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already posted sorry :)
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably just had a bad haircut
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Trouble is at least with "mad" they generally aren't thinking straight, but are generally harmless. People say wouldn't it of been good if the German high command had managed to kill Hitler, well yes and no, Germany may of ended up with a much better leader who actually had a grasp of reality, the war may have taken a very different turn.
  • tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine its virtually impossible to break your ankles by being overweight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tiacat wrote: »
    I would imagine its virtually impossible to break your ankles by being overweight.

You can put strain on your ankles (and knees and hips) by being overweight, weakening them.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    He's filming his part in Star Wars 7. He's the comedy relief, a portly Jedi named Pie-Gon Chin
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can put strain on your ankles (and knees and hips) by being overweight, weakening them.

You absolutely can but they wouldnt break, it takes a huge amount of pressure to break bones. He is reportedly 20 stone, there are body builders walking around who are that sort of weight, they dont have broken ankles.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's Gone Dun In.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You absolutely can but they wouldnt break, it takes a huge amount of pressure to break bones. He is reportedly 20 stone, there are body builders walking around who are that sort of weight, they dont have broken ankles.

That's true. Perhaps he broke his ankles some other way but the strain he put on them is a contributing factor.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    For someone who puts his country in such reclusion and not willing to do any international talks or relations (apart from China), from what I heard, he's been trying to get into somebody elses business internationally. That's why he's been gone.

Wether it be helpful or not will be seen in the future.
  • miss_astridmiss_astrid Posts: 1,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like to wish anyone dead, but I'd make an exception for him from what I've read. Nasty piece of work.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

He could have some other problem though, that causes weakness in bones or joints maybe?
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't he got really bad gout - maybe he's seriously ill in hospital but no-one will say it.

They're probably looking for a body double (triple) at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But with gout or even broken ankles, couldnt he be pushed around in a wheelchair, why the total disappearance?

I say that he has been toppled
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But with gout or even broken ankles, couldnt he be pushed around in a wheelchair, why the total disappearance?

I think you're right.

Be interesting who will take over eh.
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have been detected surely.
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like a big baby so maybe he's acting like one and refusing to come out of his bedroom until those nasty Americans let him play with his nuclear toys again.
  • OvertheUnderOvertheUnder Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's had a stroke or heart Attack but is on life-support. I probably suspect he's had some sort of psychotic break and has gone insane.

Either way technically not dead therefore the NK ruling party can say he is still alive.