Options

Woman to Britney: "Get the F**K out of our neighbourhood"

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The woman should have said "Get the f**k out of the country!":D

Unfortunately, Shitney will never leave LA because she loves all the cameras filming her every move. If she didn't like it, she would have moved to a less paparrazi-populated city years ago.:yawn:
  • Options
    jamespondojamespondo Posts: 6,040
    Forum Member
    Xfusion wrote: »
    The woman should have said "Get the f**k out of the country!":D

Unfortunately, Shitney will never leave LA because she loves all the cameras filming her every move. If she didn't like it, she would have moved to a less paparrazi-populated city years ago.:yawn:

How true but the Bratney diehard fans will never see any wrong in their pathetic idol and will blame the paps all the time as usual :rolleyes:
    But she doesnt even need to move to a city,America's a place with many remote places and small communities,it is a very easy place to get away from it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    jesus, the word circus comes to mind
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Why do people have to swear these days? Has Mr Dictionary gone on his holidays?

How vulgar to read it was a woman who said it too.

Aren't women brought up to be ladies any more?
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The obsession with watching Britney's life crumble is obscene. Is this the new entertainment? Watching a vulnerable young woman lose everything?
  • Options
    Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see someone speaking some sense. Britney and everything she represents makes me want to vomit.

The most interesting part of the video was the whole circus aspect. You realise the world really is stark raving mad when the likes of Britney Spears gets an obscene amount of news coverage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ValLambert wrote: »
    The obsession with watching Britney's life crumble is obscene. Is this the new entertainment? Watching a vulnerable young woman lose everything?

It always has been a media obsession to wreck lives. Look what happened to poor David Scarboro.
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member

Might help if she just went away to somewhere nice and quiet and got on with getting better, instead of staying in LA where she'll be papped everywhere she goes.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's just gutter language.

Why does this woman feel the need to use that kind of language publicly - and towards somebody she doesn't even know?

Say what you like about Britney but I just don't see the need for this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No more vulgar than Britney calling people "fat f*cks" a few months ago and her new single starting off with the line "It's Britney B****".:sleep:
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just lowering herself to Britney's level though. Rise above it, I'd say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jamespondo wrote: »
    How true but the Bratney diehard fans will never see any wrong in their pathetic idol and will blame the paps all the time as usual :rolleyes:
    But she doesnt even need to move to a city,America's a place with many remote places and small communities,it is a very easy place to get away from it all.

Thing is she would never move to a remote place because Shitney knows that she wouldn't be photographed or filmed there and she can't live without being in front of a camera. I just saw a clip of her from the other day where the paps were telling her she looked gorgeous:eek: and the self-absorbed bint said, "I already know that" and was smiling and posing for the cameras.:rolleyes:

And her fans say the paps are bothering her...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    That woman is a b###h everyone knows Britneys life has fallen apart she doesnt need some numpty shouting at her for nothing :mad:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But it's fine for men to swear?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who does that woman think she is :mad: Has she not learned of respect for others.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHAT??? no fight?? I would of thought Britney would of beaten the crap out of this woman.
  • Options
    Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The obsession with watching Britney's life crumble is obscene. Is this the new entertainment? Watching a stupid young woman throw everything away ?

fixed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT??? no fight?? I would of thought Britney would of beaten the crap out of this woman.

Are you kidding? Britney's a wimp. She likes to think she's tough by saying sh*t like "It's Britney Bitch" and so-forth, but when it all comes down to it, she's all talk.:yawn:
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,922
    Forum Member
    "How dare anyone give Britney Spears a hard time....... Leave her alone.... And I MEAN IT...... and they've delayed the Shakira album" :D:D:D:D

(assuming people have seen this piece of YouTube gold :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But it's fine for men to swear?:confused:

I don't think it is proper for men to swear either. The worst swear word I used to hear as a child was "blast"!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant say that I blame the lady. That must get annoying after a bit if almost every day your neighbourhood is sort of on stand still coz of Britney and all the press in the way.

Dont forget the press would have stayed out side untill Britney came out so they would have been in the way for some time.

also what if you was to go for a meal there would you want all that going on outside when you was eating. And what about the kids they almost get run over because Britney alerts the press of where she is going.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hitnmix wrote: »
    I cant say that I blame the lady. That must get annoying after a bit if almost every day your neighbourhood is sort of on stand still coz of Britney and all the press in the way.

Dont forget the press would have stayed out side untill Britney came out so they would have been in the way for some time.

also what if you was to go for a meal there would you want all that going on outside when you was eating. And what about the kids they almost get run over because Britney alerts the press of where she is going.

You bring up the most single important fact that her fans don't seem to get- Britney WANTS the press to follow her everywhere so she can feel special and get her sloppy mug in papers everyday. I remember not long ago reading something where they interviewed well known paparrazzi, and there were a few of them who said that Britney (and other celebs as well) actually calls them up at times and lets them know where she's going so they can photograph her. And I believe every bit of it- notice she never tells them to go away and is always happy to pose and smile for them. And just a week ago, there was footage of her inviting them into the bathroom with her for god's sake- if that doesn't say desperate for attention, then I don't know what does.:sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    If you add to that the fact that the paps actually help her to get gas for her car and other stuff. They also defended her verbally when this woman went for her. Britney has grown to see the paps as her friends and I suppose when they want something it suits them to be that. What she doesn't seem to recognise is that they are equally her worst enemies. She seems to fear falling off the radar for some reason. One of the things that seems to have sunk into her feeble brain is that fame is fleeting and being yesterday's news is not good for the ego.

I think bad language is a fact of life today and in most cases it's a lack of an adequate vocabulary that causes it. I do swear sometimes, but I don't use it as punctuation which is what seems to happen with a lot of people. Bad language used as vocabulary and as punctuation sounds as nasty coming from a man as it does from a woman. The nastiness is not gender-specific.
  • Options
    Lush_LolaLush_Lola Posts: 4,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently she was waiting in her car for the Paps to arrive.
    I find it funny the Paps telling the women to F off like they are her friends are something. When its them who need to F off and stop making this dumb bitch think she's relevant.
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Lush_Lola wrote: »
    Apparently she was waiting in her car for the Paps to arrive.
    I find it funny the Paps telling the women to F off like they are her friends are something. When its them who need to F off and stop making this dumb bitch think she's relevant.

I agree with the above.