Kings Cross to the O2 Arena - Tube?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
Forum Member
Next friday, I'm going to see Fall Out Boy at the O2.:D:D

Needless to say, stupidly excited.
But how do I get from Kings Cross Station, to the O2 by tube? Is it really complicated?
Sorry it's such a stupid question, those tube maps go right over my head.

Comments

• CornucopiaCornucopia Posts: 19,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Northern Line to London Bridge, then Jubilee Line to North Greenwich.
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, do you know what train station you need to get off at?

Go to www.tfl.gov.uk and enter the stations into it. You may need to get the DLR (Docklands Light Railway)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Sharon87 wrote: »
    Um, do you know what train station you need to get off at?

Go to www.tfl.gov.uk and enter the stations into it. You may need to get the DLR (Docklands Light Railway)

All I know is, that the train I'm getting in, gets to Kings Cross at about 10am (yeah, the gig doesnt start until half 7.....)
    And then I'm stumped =/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't spend all day walking around London, you will be worn out by the time of the gig.
  • slade1slade1 Posts: 2,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dinolove wrote: »
    All I know is, that the train I'm getting in, gets to Kings Cross at about 10am (yeah, the gig doesnt start until half 7.....)
    And then I'm stumped =/

As a previous post said, you need North Greenwich, the station is a minute walk to the O2.

If you arrive at Kings Cross at 10am then you'd be at the O2 by 10.45 so I suggest a day round London first!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Plenty to see around charing cross and westminster all for free, might be worth getting a zone 1 and 2 travelcard at kins x which will cover central london an the O2 and gives unlimted travel on the tubes and buses. Aslo it might be worth checking for enigineering works on tfl.gov.uk as the jubilee has a lot of work going on at the weekends.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    slade1 wrote: »
    As a previous post said, you need North Greenwich, the station is a minute walk to the O2.

If you arrive at Kings Cross at 10am then you'd be at the O2 by 10.45 so I suggest a day round London first!

We're getting there at 10.45 because we're getting standing tickets and we want to be near the front.
    Last time I saw them I got there 5 hours early and there was a MASSIVE queue already - at that was at the NEC, which is loads smaller.

The jubilee lines closed until 3?? That's a problem.
    I dont trust myself on buses.
    Could I get a tube to somewhere near and get a taxi? Or is that impossible.
  • CornucopiaCornucopia Posts: 19,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dinolove wrote: »
    The jubilee lines closed until 3?? That's a problem.
    I dont trust myself on buses.
    Could I get a tube to somewhere near and get a taxi? Or is that impossible.
    Sorry - thought you said Saturday - Friday is fine. (Check the "Live Travel News" on the tfl website).
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    have a good time

loves fall out boy