Tablet unlimited data plan

Hello, I'm from and Italy and I'm coming to Manchester for 3 months and I'd like to use my tablet to watch tv so I'm looking for an unlimited data plan for tablet, I found Giggaff plan that at the cost of £12 offers unlimited Internet plus free minutes and SMS, is it good for tablet or do u have any better advice?thanks do much

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Edit- giggaff plan is mobile only, so, is there any plan with unlimited internet?txs
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Filocullen wrote: »
    Hello, I'm from and Italy and I'm coming to Manchester for 3 months and I'd like to use my tablet to watch tv so I'm looking for an unlimited data plan for tablet, I found Giggaff plan that at the cost of £12 offers unlimited Internet plus free minutes and SMS, is it good for tablet or do u have any better advice?thanks do much
    The 3G network cannot really cope with many people trying to do massive downloads so the networks try to keep tablets and laptops (Mobile Broadband) on data-limited tariffs!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Ok, so whats the payg plan with the most data offer?iv seen three offer, 15£ for 10 gb but it seems on 1 month contract,so I guess you have to pay by debit card :-(
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filocullen wrote: »
    Edit- giggaff plan is mobile only, so, is there any plan with unlimited internet?txs

Yes,but pretty sure you can tether with their plans.....
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    boyzie wrote: »
    Yes,but pretty sure you can tether with their plans.....

Only on the £10 goodybag I believe, which is capped at 1GB.

Giffgaff do however offer data-only goodybags specifically for tablets, with which you can get up to 3GB for £12.50 a month.
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only on the £10 goodybag I believe, which is capped at 1GB.

Giffgaff do however offer data-only goodybags specifically for tablets, with which you can get up to 3GB for £12.50 a month.

Yes you are right.
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    boyzie wrote: »
    Yes you are right.
    But, very annoyingly, you cannot have more than one Goodybag active at any one time! So no combining one for phone calls with an extra one just for data!