Options

do you think the pyramids in egypt are proof aliens exist?

Comments

• Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Puzzler - the site does not censor f**k ;) Use two asterisks...before IT uses four :)
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ****ing grow up yap. If you're going to back these conspiracies then please have the ****ing respect to debate properly and at least TRY to be convincing. You're making the rest of us believers look like mugs. :mad:

ROFL It's bad Yappy when even the believers are trying to get to you to stop!:D:D:D
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ****ing grow up yap. If you're going to back these conspiracies then please have the ****ing respect to debate properly and at least TRY to be convincing. You're making the rest of us believers look like mugs. :mad:

Yeah, blame Yappy for that. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ROFL It's bad Yappy when even the believers are trying to get to to stop!:D:D:D

:D:D:D

She certainly knows how to not put her point across, it's an art :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Yeah, blame Yappy for that. :D

We're all doomed now!:D
  • Options
    yappyyappy Posts: 6,310
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

She certainly knows how to not put her point across, it's an art :D

i wonder if this thread has conviced any non alien believers out there that aliens were actually behind the pyramids :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Absolutely, they have enough Fund$ to pay for the best interpreters after all. :D

well aliens are highly intelligent, more intelligent than us humans, im sure they can speak american!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    yappy wrote: »
    i wonder if this thread has conviced any non alien believers out there that aliens were actually behind the pyramids :)

I'll be blunt... No.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    I'll be blunt... No.

well in case you havent seen the poll, 31 people have actually voted that yes they think the great pyramid is 100% proof :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well aliens are highly intelligent, more intelligent than us humans, im sure they can speak american!

How to defeat your own argument in only one sentence :rolleyes:

Why would such intelligent beings want to speak the language of a less intelligent species...let alone a second-rate part of even that lesser species when it comes to group intelligence? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well in case you havent seen the poll, 31 people have actually voted that yes they think the great pyramid is 100% proof :D

People on DS can be very kind;)
  • Options
    Forum Member

...as opposed to 196 people who've said 'no'.

Troll. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would such intelligent beings want to speak the language of a less intelligent species...let alone a second-rate part of even that lesser species when it comes to group intelligence? :p

Remember..this is from a 'law student'!;)
  • Options
    The PuzzlerThe Puzzler Posts: 7,689
    Forum Member

I was already convinced that alien human hybrids made the pyramids, but you aint done a very good job of convincing anyone else yap!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if this thread has conviced any non alien believers out there that aliens were actually behind the pyramids
    well in case you havent seen the poll, 31 people have actually voted that yes they think the great pyramid is 100% proof
    People on DS can be very kind

...or just maybe - they voted BEFORE reading what a crap job you've done, yappy! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some probably aren't, just as with humans. But if they can speak Portugese I credit them, it's a bloody hard language to learn.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    It's been 18 pages so forgive me if this has been mentioned...

One theory has it that the most amazing aspect of the construction of the pyramids is that they were buried as they were built and then uncovered again once they were complete.

Idea being that you'd build as high as you could and then just dump heaps of dirt around the outside to create a new "ground level" so that work could continue.
    Once it's all finished you remove all the dirt again and you're left with a spangly new pyramid.

Lot of hard work but it'd make it possible without having to construct massive, strong, elaborate scaffolds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some probably aren't, just as with humans. But if they can speak Portugese I credit them, it's a bloody hard language to learn.

Hard? You should try Polish!;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although, Si...the remains of straight ramps used to get stones to the highest levels have been identified in the last few years ;)
    Lot of hard work but it'd make it possible without having to construct massive, strong, elaborate scaffolds

I've seen it reckoned by academics that the whole of Egypt was basically deforested in order to provide the wood that these various construction projects would have required ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was already convinced that alien human hybrids made the pyramids, but you aint done a very good job of convincing anyone else yap!

Why don't you open up a shiny new thread on the same subject and show yappy how it's done?
  • Options
    Forum Member

its not a case of wanting to, its a case of knowing how to :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    It's been 18 pages so forgive me if this has been mentioned...

One theory has it that the most amazing aspect of the construction of the pyramids is that they were buried as they were built and then uncovered again once they were complete.

Idea being that you'd build as high as you could and then just dump heaps of dirt around the outside to create a new "ground level" so that work could continue.
    Once it's all finished you remove all the dirt again and you're left with a spangly new pyramid.

Lot of hard work but it'd make it possible without having to construct massive, strong, elaborate scaffolds.

Or external ramps, again negating the need for scaffolding
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its not a case of wanting to, its a case of knowing how to

Nope, it's definitely a case of wanting..."need" drives the acquisition of skill or knowledge ;)

...after all, of our species - only one individual, Dr Doolittle, ever wanted to speak to the animals...! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Without a doubt, it's probably being used as evidence as we speak.

In fact I've read I beliveialiensbuilt the pyramids.com. has increased its readership due to this very thread :D!
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Although, Si...the remains of straight ramps used to get stones to the highest levels have been identified in the last few years ;)

I've seen it reckoned by academics that the whole of Egypt was basically deforested in order to provide the wood that these various construction projects would have required ;)

Uhuh.

TBH, I don't know enough about the way they were constructed to know if that'd be feasible.
    You'd expect that the pyramids would have to be built in "layers" for that to really be useful.

Kinda like the ramp at Masada though, you can't ignore what can be achieved with simple hard-labour.
    I wouldn't be surprised to find that they built huge earth-ramps up, say, part of the completed pyramids in order to deliver the blocks to the people who were actually fitting them into place or summat.