Louis Walsh praises James Arthur saying ‘He’s not just another karaoke singer…He’s no

Comments

• LancashireLass2LancashireLass2 Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm totally not surprised by Louis Walsh's spiteful remarks which are clearly an effort to get some hype going for XF yet again. I'm sure he's quite aware that his stirring is not fair to either James or Joe but that some people will immediately pounce on it as an excuse to use it to negative effect as usual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "... but he did go on Popstar to Operastar, a different TV show to 'get his face on the telly again'.... "

And got a record contract out of it. From which he got two top ten albums. Result, I think.

There is no point in going on a skating show if all you do is go on a skating show. At least the Opera show renewed his recording career.
  • Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    gavin martin, in the article you are refering to, only louis was quoted as saying nasty stuff... so it is very unfair to drag james arthur into this particular incident and allege he was also "saying nasty..." about joe!! :mad:

if you think james arthur said something about joe, why not link that as well so we can all see if he indeed did...

i can't find the link abrighty . but louis walsh was said to be praising james arthur and i find james not likeable as joe so if you are a james arthur fan . i don't like james and joe was Quoted in the daily star this year giving james some hash worlds this year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm totally not surprised by Louis Walsh's spiteful remarks which are clearly an effort to get some hype going for XF yet again. I'm sure he's quite aware that his stirring is not fair to either James or Joe but that some people will immediately pounce on it as an excuse to use it to negative effect as usual.

james did say something that made louis walsh say nasty stuff to joe thats why
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james did say something that made louis walsh say nasty stuff to joe thats why

I don't remember that. I do remember Louis Walsh stirring up XF hype on a regular basis year in year out and people falling for it or using it to put the boot into artists they don't like.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't find the link abrighty . but louis walsh was said to be praising james arthur and i find james not likeable as joe so if you are a james arthur fan . i don't like james and joe was Quoted in the daily star this year giving james some hash worlds this year.
    There would have been loads of stories everywhere if James had said something about Joe.
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what exactly are you saying? that's quite one murky paragraph i just read... :(:o
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    jackbell wrote: »
    Louis is calling Joe Mc Elderry a karaoke singer? Well that's wrong.

Agreed, that's unfair to Karaoke singers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what exactly are you saying? that's quite one murky paragraph i just read... :(:o

Louis Walsh said he agree with james about he's not just another karaoke singer.

joe did say to james to get real back in aprill

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/309543/Joe-McElderry-tells-James-Arthur-to-get-real/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+daily-star-celebrity+%28Daily+Star+%3A%3A+Celebrity+Feed%29
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

to be fair, i actually agree with joe in this instance. however, you seem to be a bit wholly on the facts of the matter. james never actually called joe a karaoke singer and according to that article joe never actually told him to "get real".:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Joe said he was misquoted. Well it is the Daily Star. :eek:
    Honestly Gavin, would you not prefer to just listen to the music of your preferred artist than give oxygen to the wind up hype of Mr. Louis Walsh trying to set one lot of fans against another? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe said he was misquoted. Well it is the Daily Star. :eek:
    Honestly Gavin, would you not prefer to just listen to the music of your preferred artist than give oxygen to the wind up hype of Mr. Louis Walsh trying to set one lot of fans against another? :)

aw i see well sorry but noone like bullying but i might have misquoted on james saying sometime about joe but it does not mean that james has won me over he has not
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aw i see well sorry but noone like bullying but i might have misquoted on james saying sometime about joe but it does not mean that james has won me over he has not

It's ok for everyone to like who they like or not. I've got an open mind about James but I'd still like to hear his album. He's just a young artist trying to build a career. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ok for everyone to like who they like or not. I've got an open mind about James but I'd still like to hear his album. He's just a young artist trying to build a career. :)

well only time will tell
  • YorkshireLass7YorkshireLass7 Posts: 3,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no one likes bullying, neither do they like random accusations made out of thin air...

it's one thing not liking someone, another thing dragging him to a situation just because he "hasn't win you over".

but good on you for realising your own misquotation... in the end...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no one likes bullying, neither do they like random accusations made out of thin air...

it's one thing not liking someone, another thing dragging him to a situation just because he "hasn't win you over".

but good on you for realising your own misquotation... in the end...

its ok but joe has not said anything about what louis said about him
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didnt he say on the show that joe would go on to sell millions of records? loooooool
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm tired of Louis and his fixation with trying to be controversial.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didnt he say on the show that joe would go on to sell millions of records? loooooool
    i think so
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    troy4783 wrote: »
    So your not even sure on what he said ? I think your just trying to make James look bad when in fact he didn't say anything about Joe .

I agree...this is silly. James never said anything about Joe so stop trying to paint the guy as a bad guy. Goodness this is worse than the Chris Maloney thing - leave James alone. James never said anything about Joe.

What Louis wasn't entirely nice, but I'm hardly sympathizing with Joe seeing as he hasn't released any decent material that's setting the chart alight. He's no pop star.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree...this is silly. James never said anything about Joe so stop trying to paint the guy as a bad guy. Goodness this is worse than the Chris Maloney thing - leave James alone. James never said anything about Joe.

What Louis wasn't entirely nice, but I'm hardly sympathizing with Joe seeing as he hasn't released any decent material that's setting the chart alight. He's no pop star.

alright stop moaning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't believe Joe asked for your sympathy. He's having a great time in a career that he loves. His duet with Dionne Warwick is released shortly. I'm sure James is a nice guy and wouldn't be impressed that you defend him by slagging off another young artist.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I don't believe Joe asked for your sympathy. He's having a great time in a career that he loves. His duet with Dionne Warwick is released shortly. I'm sure James is a nice guy and wouldn't be impressed that you defend him by slagging off another young artist.

It's an expression dear.

And what are you talking about? :rolleyes: All I've said was that 'he hasn't released any decent material that's set the chart alight' and that's true. I'm not slagging him off as I've not said anything offensive or derogatory, I've just stated a fact. ;) I've not talked about him as a person or his actual singing ability or even his actual material.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an expression dear.

And what are you talking about? :rolleyes: All I've said was that 'he hasn't released any decent material that's set the chart alight' and that's true. I'm not slagging him off as I've not said anything offensive or derogatory, I've just stated a fact. ;) I've not talked about him as a person or his actual singing ability or even his actual material.

Please don't be condescending, it's not attractive. ;) I wonder why you even felt the need to mention Joe if all you were doing was defending your artist. :)