moto g problem

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
Forum Member
✭✭
i had my motorola moto g about 3 weeks and i had a problem with the volume . when i call people they can hardly hear me. i have to use loudspeaker.

i tried factory restore and it still happning.
i just rung tesco helpline and they say its the sim card. they not checked anything.

does this sound like it could be the sim.

Comments

• SkipTracerSkipTracer Posts: 2,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a bit of a yarn to me.

Have you tried another sim from another network or is your Moto locked to Tesco?

For me the volume on the G is excellent so I would say you might have a Friday phone there so needs to be replaced. The only other thing it could be is you accidently covering the mic hole at the front bottom edge of the phone, I’ve done it myself in the past as I use my little finger to support the little beauty and stopping it sliding out of my hand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its unlocked now. its a tesco phone but i use a vodafone sim card.

its annoying because i could of got a full refund or replacement phone as i brought the phone on the 7th of jan instore but the 28 days have just run out
  • pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it's faulty then you're entitled to a fix or replacement regardless of whether the 28 days have expired or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i went to vodafone and they checked my phones settings and they all okay. they changed the sim and it did not fix the problem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kcspurs wrote: »
    when i call people they can hardly hear me. i have to use loudspeaker.

Why would you need to use the loudspeaker if people can't hear you at their end?