PS Vita multiple memory cards

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
Forum Member
Hi, I have a vita with 3 memory cards as I have the ps store download thing. My home screen doesn't seem to match the games on the card. Is there an easy way of sorting this and knowing what's on each card. It's stressing me out.

Thanks

Sarah

Comments

• Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Having only just subbed to PSN+ and just bought a VITA I can't really say, but have you downloaded the "Free Games" from PSN then stopped you account, I know if you do, those games won't be available.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can create folders now so the only way would be to create a folder and move the games to match your memory card, to three different folders. I have all my games under games folder, social apps under social etc etc. you can name your folders what you want though.
  • D3XT3RD3XT3R Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi could any of you tell me, if I have 2 memory cards both with only my account on, will I be able to hot swap them with different games stored to each? Thanks in advance:)
  • andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D3XT3R wrote: »
    Hi could any of you tell me, if I have 2 memory cards both with only my account on, will I be able to hot swap them with different games stored to each? Thanks in advance:)

Yeah you can do this as this is what I do with my 2 memory cards
  • D3XT3RD3XT3R Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah you can do this as this is what I do with my 2 memory cards

Thanks for that, going to get another card asap.