The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
Her sales should increase again by friday, after celebrity juice on thursday night! Hope she can hold on to #3 until then. :cool:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1627513

Comments

• Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 7 woooooo!!! And just in time for Elephant to chart :D:D:D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      woo part 7!! :D
    • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Part 7 :):D
    • ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
      Forum Member
      Woooooooooooooooo
    • djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Originally Posted by Zack06
      Shoed goes hard....why do you think I linked the tweet....? I was waiting for him to drag that bitch. Can't believe people are actually defending her on the main forum

And she said that she's suffering with cancer but wants Alex to die :eek: You'd think she's going to appeciate her life more (if she does have cancer) but instead she's hating on someone and wishes other people to die :confused: what an a**hole :rolleyes:
      Forum Member
      djc_22 wrote: »
      Quote:

And she said that she's suffering with cancer but want Alex to die :eek: You'd think she's going to appeciate her life (if she does have cancer) but instead she's hating on someone and wishes her to die :confused: what an a**hole :rolleyes: :D

I don't even curr if she's got cancer (I genuinely don't think she has though) but even if she did have cancer you'd think she'd be a bit more respectful when it comes to wishing death upon people she has never met/know.

Gurl needs to be taught some lessons, you don't go around wishing death upon ANYONE, especially someone you've never met... And did she really think I was going to take my comment back about her fringe whether she had it or not? it was F*CKED .... Weave or no weave. LMAO!

Lesson she learnt from yesterday, don't go around wishing death upon people, especially ALEX... :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      djc_22 wrote: »
      And she said that she's suffering with cancer but wants Alex to die :eek: You'd think she's going to appeciate her life more (if she does have cancer) but instead she's hating on someone and wishes other people to die :confused: what an a**hole :rolleyes:

That poster is trying to drag us on the music forum calling shoed 'obsessed' for defending Alex and saying we're all crazy etc.....like we're going to sit around and watch people wish her dead :rolleyes:

Anywayyyyy.....yay for part 7 and yay for #2 in the midweeks....Happy days :D
      Forum Member
      That gurl needs dragging on main forums.
    • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Wow Part 7 already.:eek::eek: Part 6 went really quick, just over a month. Yet part 5 dragged. I guess we actually had new information to talk about in Part 6, and here's to a new part for a new era *raises glass**hands around the bubbly*.:o:p:D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Taz93 wrote: »
      Wow Part 7 already.:eek::eek: Part 6 went really quick, just over a month. Yet part 5 dragged. I guess we actually had new information to talk about in Part 6, and here's to a new part for a new era *raises glass**hands around the bubbly*.:o:p:D

I'm already bathing in Cristal......JK :D

This part will go fast too I bet.....we'll get 2nd single news before the end of this :eek::D
      Forum Member
      Zack06 wrote: »
      I'm already bathing in Cristal......JK :D

This part will go fast too I bet.....we'll get 2nd single news before the end of this :eek::D

I reckon by 3 weeks we'll have a live performance of 2nd single, she said she wants to perform it on 31st March.

She did say back to back so I would expect it SOOON! yasss
    • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
      Forum Member
      With the chart news and new single/album details i reckon we'll be at part 10 in June/July
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Shoed wrote: »
      I reckon by 3 weeks we'll have a live performance of 2nd single, she said she wants to perform it on 31st March.

She did say back to back so I would expect it SOOON! yasss

I'm getting excited just thinking about that.....but personally I think that we won't be hearing it until April.....RCA will probably want to grab a few more aftersales from Elephant before pushing ahead with the second single, but if we're lucky then it could come sooner imo....

Did she say that this single was the one that has the 'male collaboration'?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Elephant sales have dropped again, it's slipping further away from Starships! It needs to catch up. Shame there's not tv performances tomorrow. :/
    • mememeemememee Posts: 1,412
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      OMG Elephant just had a big drop! :( hope she can hang on to #3!!!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Elephant sales have dropped again, it's slipping further away from Starships! It needs to catch up. Shame there's not tv performances tomorrow. :/

I'm hoping Celebrity Juice does enough to push her right back up....they'd better plug her single like hell on there....it has quite a large viewership so I'm banking on it giving her the last minute push she needs to get where we want her to be...
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      mememee wrote: »
      OMG Elephant just had a big drop! :( hope she can hang on to #3!!!

She's still 0.9 ahead of #4....if she drops any more than that then it will be concerning...
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 272
      Forum Member
      Someone on Popjustice said Alex is on 16.1k, 6k behind Gotye, 500 copies ahead of Nicki and 3,000 copies ahead of Emeli.. Don't know if its true or not!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Diva93 wrote: »
      Someone on Popjustice said Alex is on 16.1k, 6k behind Gotye, 500 copies ahead of Nicki and 3,000 copies ahead of Emeli.. Don't know if its true or not!

If true....could she shift 6k by Sunday?
    • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
      Forum Member
      I imagine she's selling more than 6k a day...obviously it will get less and less as the week goes on. I think she'll slip to either #4 (most probably #5) by tomorrow evening and then remain stable for another few days. Depending on how quickly she falls...i doubt she'll miss out on a top 3 placing by the end of the week.
      Forum Member
      If true....could she shift 6k by Sunday?

Theres no way she will beat Gotye!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Diva93 wrote: »
      Theres no way she will beat Gotye!

Gotye is slowing down though.....I reckon CJ tomorrow might boost her sales a bit, so yeah I agree with Liya in that a top 3 position is definitely likely....it's most likely that she'll stay at #2, but if Gotye keeps falling there is a possibility that she could overtake by Sunday, though I think that this is a very long shot...
      Forum Member
      Gotye is slowing down though.....I reckon CJ tomorrow might boost her sales a bit, so yeah I agree with Liya in that a top 3 position is definitely likely....it's most likely that she'll stay at #2, but if Gotye keeps falling there is a possibility that she could overtake by Sunday, though I think that this is a very long shot...

Yes Gotye is slowing down but Alex is falling quite a lot. Can't see CJ giving it much of a boost to be honest.. Hopefully she can keep hold of top 3 but if she keeps falling as much as she has tonight then she's most likely to end up top 5 which is great!
    • *Liya**Liya* Posts: 5,978
      Forum Member

She's way behind Nicki now, though....she has no chance of catching up with her and ending up at #2 on itunes at the moment.
    • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
      Forum Member
      David said there was only 3k between Alex and Gotye in the midweeks.
    This discussion has been closed.