Fun times fun times.

Comments

• revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hehe I haven't laughed this much since Pompeii :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    She'd be forgotten by next week (aka Hutton'd) were it not for those fabulously large breasts. They'll ensure Zoo, Daily Star and co keep her in work for at least 5 years.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    She's be forgotten by next week (aka Hutton'd) were it not for those fabulously large breasts. They'll ensure Zoo, Daily Star and co keep her in work for at least 5 years.

It wont be long until we see her falling out of nightclubs with her bits hanging out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really crap...I've not liked any of the winners since BB5...

This series Freddie, Marcus and Siavash were the highlights - they were the best entertainment for me. The others were very, very poor - oh dear...roll on BB11 and then we don't have to bother any more!!

Oh well...I'll have to see if I have more luck with X Factor & Strictly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no sophie fan but she's a far better winner than last year. :cool:
  • LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey the winners are always a crap. Apart from Craig and Brian.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'd be forgotten by next week (aka Hutton'd) were it not for those fabulously large breasts. They'll ensure Zoo, Daily Star and co keep her in work for at least 5 years.

She will look like a ball on legs in five years lol.:D:D:D
  • andy24_1976andy24_1976 Posts: 1,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helsbels42 wrote: »
    Really crap...I've not liked any of the winners since BB5...

This series Freddie, Marcus and Siavash were the highlights - they were the best entertainment for me. The others were very, very poor - oh dear...roll on BB11 and then we don't have to bother any more!!

Oh well...I'll have to see if I have more luck with X Factor & Strictly

I don't agree all the others we're poor

Rodrigo and Charlie are awesome
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both of them were pretty anonymous for their stay in the house ; it seems being anonymous and not contributing much is the way to win it these days :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Oh well another year another shit winner

Your quite right in a way:rolleyes: but what were the other options.:cool:...plus silly people voted out the bigger characters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    ever wonder why it's being axed?

i think the diminishing returns on such a long haul programme are really starting to leave the core audience alone with their vapid, utterly superficial "winners".

A show killed by those who like all things in life that simple, tacky and cheap. That's my opinion.
    Forum Member
    Oh well Sophie can roll around on a bed with the cheque on while sucking of Kris, and the both of them laughing at what a bunch of moron the voters are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He he he RIP BB
  • itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    I'm no sophie fan but she's a far better winner than last year. :cool:
    NO chance.
    Sophie is a thief for starters prepared to steal to feed her drinking problem.
    At least with rachel she has a good career ahead of her she didnt act like a tart in the house and pretend to be someone she isnt.
    Sophie played dumb and the public lapped it all up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    BBisfun wrote: »
    Oh well Sophie can roll around on a bed with the cheque on while sucking of Kris, and the both of them laughing at what a bunch of moron the voters are.

Harsh.

But, Sophie may seem sweet now, but I feel that she will now be propelled straight into the Jordan/Jodie/Danielle league. Britain's got itself a new idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Wow, this country really hates men doesn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    Davina going for the jugular right away

Kris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Harsh.

But, Sophie may seem sweet now, but I feel that she will now be propelled straight into the Jordan/Jodie/Danielle league. Britain's got itself a new idiot.

I give it a week before we get pictures of her drunk falling out of nightclubs with her coochie out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NO chance.
    Sophie is a thief for starters prepared to steal to feed her drinking problem.
    At least with rachel she has a good career ahead of her she didnt act like a tart in the house and pretend to be someone she isnt.
    Sophie played dumb and the public lapped it all up

Rachel didn't act like anything in the House, except maybe a a grape lover or a piece of background scenery. Her act was all in her audtion, shame she couldn't live up to it.

Rachel played the boring, uninteresting fence-sitter with no opinions and no entertainment value... and bizarrely the public lapped it up.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just reflects who votes - teenage girls. The same fraus who buy Jordans ghostwritten tosh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    A show killed by those who like all things in life that simple, tacky and cheap. That's my opinion.
    That certainly sums up this year's winner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just reflects who votes - teenage girls. The same fraus who buy Jordans ghostwritten tosh.

I dared to suggest that Sophie isn't a good role model for those same people and got shouted down as the show is apparently for adults. :rolleyes:

It says a lot about society that someone like Sophie, who don't get me wrong seems sweet enough, is what teenage girls will vote for.
  • NeitNeit Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel didn't act like anything in the House, except maybe a a grape lover or a piece of background scenery. Her act was all in her audtion, shame she couldn't live up to it.

Rachel played the boring, uninteresting fence-sitter with no opinions and no entertainment value... and bizarrely the public lapped it up.

Yeah yeah, we've heard that post a million times over. But it's there, a year on. Wait till next year, we'll see if Sophie manages to draw the same kind of reaction from people. ;)
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina going for the jugular right away

Kris !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My God that guy is an unbelievable dullard.

"Have you got anything to say to Sophie, Kris?"

"Er... well done babes. Top girl. Err..." :D
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not much to choose between the final 5 to be honest.
    I can't honestly say any of the others were better housemates. I would say Rodrigo was the most genuine...but he was still fairly bland.

The best housemates didn't make the final.
This discussion has been closed.