SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
Administrator
Awwww, we love Corin as well!!:D

Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation of The Bennites Brigade

Comments

• crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Corin and Ben are seeing eachother tonight :) Love Corin she is so sweet :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Corin and Ben are seeing eachother tonight :) Love Corin she is so sweet :D

I was just wondering where Crazy had gone ... and here she is opening Thread No. 5 ... isn't that brilliant ... ?

Tonight is going to be fun ... FUN FUN FUN ... :):o;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard the Simon Cowell story (well, Ben says it is really more of an 'anecdote') which ubertwonk Samuel Dean stopped him relating on Radio London the other day ...

When I have more than a few seconds free I shall type it down here for you ... at the moment I shall just say that it involved a 'play on words' on X-Factor ... :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just wondering where Crazy had gone ... and here she is opening Thread No. 5 ... isn't that brilliant ... ?

Tonight is going to be fun ... FUN FUN FUN ... :):o;)

Are you going too U.V?;) I can't believe it's the last episode of Downton tonight :(:cry:

BTW, how awesome is it that we are now on part 5 of the Bennites thread?!:D:D
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo part 5... It may not be part 65 like the JJJ thread but our Legend is on CT tommorow eek... Only one more sleep to go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo part 5... It may not be part 65 like the JJJ thread but our Legend is on CT tommorow eek... Only one more sleep to go.

I know!! Sooooo excited!! We need to have a Coach Trip party on here!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are popping over half way through DA and catching up on the iPlayer ... because a BIG chat session is happening and we are joining in at that point ... that is what he wants ... so that is what he will have ... he seems to be having his eyes opened to all kinds of things ... which is rather good ...
    sorry that 'crypic is us' ... he sounds happy and on fine form ... as always ... but I think he is amazed at all the things that he is hearing ... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are popping over half way through DA and catching up on the iPlayer ... because a BIG chat session is happening and we are joining in at that point ... that is what he wants ... so that is what he will have ... he seems to be having his eyes opened to all kinds of things ... which is rather good ...
    sorry that 'crypic is us' ... he sounds happy and on fine form ... as always ... but I think he is amazed at all the things that he is hearing ... :rolleyes:

Your right that is cryptic lol... what do you mean by a chat session? A cyber chat do you mean?:confused:

What has been hearing?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your right that is cryptic lol... what do you mean by a chat session? A cyber chat do you mean?:confused:

What has been hearing?:confused:

No ... proper ... old fashioned ... shall we have a drink on the island ... I need to give you a hug ... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No ... proper ... old fashioned ... shall we have a drink on the island ... I need to give you a hug ... :)

OK let me just get the coach over there ;)

I think I have an inkling, but I'm probably way out lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK let me just get the coach over there ;)

I think I have an inkling, but I'm probably way out lol.

I'm a bit jeaulous that I can't get to the Island. I am a bona fide Bennite and am missin out Ben news? Is this fair' I wonder?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teabag444 wrote: »
    I'm a bit jeaulous that I can't get to the Island. I am a bona fide Bennite and am missin out Ben news? Is this fair' I wonder?

Did you ever get an invite during BB11?:confused: Hardly anyone uses it now to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why have't DS put their clock back yet. The postings are an hour out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have't DS put their clock back yet. The postings are an hour out.

The time looks correct to me?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooooh Downton Abbey was a corker tonight!!:eek: I'm going to miss it:(

Hope Ben is enjoying his evening with Corin;)
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    It was good wasn't it:) What an absolute witch leaving the soap on the floor:mad::mad:

I bet Ben and Corin enjoyed it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you ever get an invite during BB11?:confused: Hardly anyone uses it now to be honest.

I did ask a couple of months ago but was told nobody used it anymore. Never mind. If the news is important I expect it will be on this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was good wasn't it:) What an absolute witch leaving the soap on the floor:mad::mad:

I bet Ben and Corin enjoyed it:D

That O'Brien woman is evil!!! I really hope she gets found out!!!:mad:
    I did ask a couple of months ago but was told nobody used it anymore. Never mind. If the news is important I expect it will be on this thread.

Don't worry, your not really missing much anymore. We talk about Ben in here mainly:D;)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooooooh Downton Abbey was a corker tonight!!:eek: I'm going to miss it:(

Hope Ben is enjoying his evening with Corin;)

Yes it was excellent tonight, I am beginning to feel sorry for Mary now though, Edith is a witch and O'Brien is just plain awful.
    Oh dear .....we have to wait until next year now.:cry:

Its lovely that UV will be meeting Corin, I know how much she admires her and I think they will get on like a house on fire:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still no sign of the DS interview with Ben :(
    I'll miss Downton Abbey too, oh well Coach Trip tomorrow :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    Yes it was excellent tonight, I am beginning to feel sorry for Mary now though, Edith is a witch and O'Brien is just plain awful.

Its lovely that UV will be meeting Corin, I know how much she admires her and I think they will get on like a house on fire:):)

Yeah I'm sure they having a whale of a time. I'm sure we'll get a report tomorrow;)
    Luie wrote: »
    Still no sign of the DS interview with Ben :(
    I'll miss Downton Abbey too, oh well Coach Trip tomorrow :)

I know! I want to know where Ben's interview is as well? Maybe tomorrow it will appear?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, I think so too. I think all three of them are going to the Coronation Street night soon . There may be some pics as Corin has a mobile with camera, a Blackberry I think.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good, cos we would like pics of Ben, Corin and UV:)
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I think so too. I think all three of them are going to the Coronation Street night soon . There may be some pics as Corin has a mobile with camera, a Blackberry I think.

Yep they are going on Tuesday night, Corin always takes photo's bless her wherever she goes, :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep they are going on Tuesday night, Corin always takes photo's bless her wherever she goes, :):)

Might be a good idea to take a good look at Corin's Twitter page tomorrow as I'm sure she will have pics:D