Options

The Windasses who cares?

Mancunian WayMancunian Way Posts: 16
Forum Member
Why are this dreadful family given so much screen time nobody cares whether Gary is finding it tough after his involvement in the army or the mother talking like her voice box needs a revamp always squeaking poking her nose in other family's business, not forgetting the Les mark 2 who is leaving thankfully!

Tracy is a more interesting character than this dreadful family who nobody cares about everybody is moaning because the actress who plays Tracy is back get over it she's here to stay Kate Ford plays her superbly and fits the role perfectly she gets hotter and hotter as well which helps! ;)

Comments

• Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are this dreadful family given so much screen time nobody cares whether Gary is finding it tough after his involvement in the army or the mother talking like her voice box needs a revamp always squeaking poking her nose in other family's business, not forgetting the Les mark 2 who is leaving thankfully!

Tracy is a more interesting character than this dreadful family who nobody cares about everybody is moaning because the actress who plays Tracy is back get over it she's here to stay Kate Ford plays her superbly and fits the role perfectly she gets hotter and hotter as well which helps! ;)

These christmas cracker jokes get worse every year it seems LMAO!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    These christmas cracker jokes get worse every year it seems LMAO!

Nobody cares about the family Tracy is a much more interesting character and that's a fact.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its true nobody cares about the Windasses Tracy is a much more interesting character and that's a fact.

^ Another funny one! Your on fire today! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ Another funny one! Your on fire today! :D

I wasn't joking I'm dreadfully serious! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't have any more booze! :D
  • Options
    boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While I like the character of Tracy, I really think that the Windass family are an asset to the Street right now. Mikey North is an amazing talent and I'm really looking forward to future developments in his PTSD storyline.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not really fond of Lady Windass either, never have been. I don't really like that Julie character either, but they continue to hang on to their roles. I'm just waiting for the affair between Julie and Kevin to start :rolleyes:

Kate Ford's acting last night was not world class, it was pretty terrible, but I put it down to nerves, because she needs to settle back in to the role.
  • Options
    Sarah MichelleSarah Michelle Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    <Snip>
    Kate Ford's acting last night was not world class, it was pretty terrible, but I put it down to nerves, because she needs to settle back in to the role.

She wasn't that bad earlier in the year..
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A child could have delivered the "2000 years " line she gave last night in a more convincing manner. The character may be interesting but either the actress is not up to it or she is being told to play it completely wrong.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She wasn't that bad earlier in the year..

True, but this is acting with more people than just Gail and a couple of cops
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It only seemed like two minutes passed by from private Windass joining up, to going through his training, then on tour of duty, on the front line, in a war zone, now home and shell shocked as a Tommy who spent a year in the trenches in France, circa WW1. Ridiculous S/L. Surely his very first posting would have more likely been Canada or Ireland?

But Traceyluv, I can well do without. Whatever trumped up excuse they use to drag her back. She is vile loathsome and reprehensible.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP. Anna is irritating, Gary is boring and one-dimensional, and Eddie just makes me want to vomit. Seriously, what a pointless addition to the Street.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ganix wrote: »
    Agree with OP. Anna is irritating, Gary is boring and one-dimensional, and Eddie just makes me want to vomit. Seriously, what a pointless addition to the Street.

I agree about the parents but I think Gary has potential - they should develop his friendship whith the Izzy girl a bit more, because there's definitely chemistry there.
  • Options
    Soap DodgerSoap Dodger Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I read recently on Digital Spy that Eddie was leaving soon - not being killed off!! Well too soon for another death on the street!! He seems to be pretty fed up with his role in the Street by all accounts - poor storylines. His last was when he stole all that booze with Roys cash n carry card..how long ago was that!! Seems he wants to get back into "real acting"!! Sad as is a good actor but the scripwriters seem to abe able to make or break a character and/or family. I think that there is potential in the Mum and Gary...so when Eddie leaves I hope they give them good plots!! We shall see!