Options

Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats such a scary picture. They're something about the look on his face giving my the creeps. It could just be the time the picture was taken but theres like a sympathetic hatred on his face. Like he feels sorry for her for being so horrible that he hates her? Does that make any sense?

But its okay cause
    darren interupts him. Only thought about this is won't one of them get suspicious of him hanging around there when he never met India?

They might think he keeps going there because he seems to be getting close to Texas?

Although neither of them know he was there tonight, do they?
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    Well we don't/ won't know, I doubt the storyline will get as far as re-casting her.

Oh and don't roll your eyes at me, clicking an emoticon doesn't make you smart.

Jason is attracted to boys. He's said as much. That's really the end of the matter.
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I dunno if it was just me, but what happened at the end.....i'm not sure the Ste/Brendan relationship has been built up enough to make Brendans reaction quite that intenseand actions ring quite true....it seemed a bit OTT. Not sure if that makes sense?
  • Options
    MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I dunno if it was just me, but what happened at the end.....i'm not sure the Ste/Brendan relationship has been built up enough to make Brendans reaction quite that intense and do what he did ring true, it seemed a bit OTT. Not sure if that makes sense?

It would've been OTT if it was a normal person, but this was Brendan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno if it was just me, but what happened at the end.....i'm not sure the Ste/Brendan relationship has been built up enough to make Brendans reaction quite that intense and do what he did ring true, it seemed a bit OTT. Not sure if that makes sense?

Danny killed Brendan's ex though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason is a Gay male, once he transitions he can change the documents to reflect this. Sexuality does not change, he is clearly a Gay man.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dunno if it was just me, but what happened at the end.....i'm not sure the Ste/Brendan relationship has been built up enough to make Brendans intense reaction and actions ring quite true....it seemed a bit OTT. Not sure if that makes sense?

I think it's proving that Brendan cares for Ste. Otherwise, Danny would've killed Ste. I didn't think
    Danny would die though. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hmm I think it spot on really. Over the last few weeks they've had Brendan get all panicked that Ste would worry he was "gay bashing" when he hit Alphonse, they went on a date to Brendan's idea of hell - seems pretty clear his feelings are very strong for Ste, he'd never had done that before. Plus Danny murdered Vinnie (a guy Brendan obviously loved) so it's likely he'd do the same to Ste. As Danny said, Ste is Brendan's weak spot and Brendan will do anything to protect those he cares about.

ETA: Plus it was like Brendan's temper got the better of him - he flipped. He seemed shocked/upset after the credits about what he'd done.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dunno if it was just me, but what happened at the end.....i'm not sure the Ste/Brendan relationship has been built up enough to make Brendans reaction quite that intenseand actions ring quite true....it seemed a bit OTT. Not sure if that makes sense?

It's not just you I thought it was OTT and considering the way Brendan has treated Ste himself he can't really claim the moral high ground .

The relationship such as it is between Brendan and Ste is domestic abuse and should not continue
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BluseyLou wrote: »
    It's not just you I thought it was OTT and considering the way Brendan has treated Ste himself he can't really claim the moral high ground .

The relationship such as it is between Brendan and Ste is domestic abuse and should not continue
    I agree, I don't get how people can love them being together when he is beating the crap out of another man that he is sleeping with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I don't get how people can love them being together when he is beating the crap out of another man that he is sleeping with.

I don't get it either it is not a love story in the way Jon -Paula nd Craig was (though I hated them for the way they treated Sarah ),it is a story of power ,control and abuse a completley unhealthy relationship .
  • Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He hasn't hit him for a long while, that only happened when they were first together, not forgiveable but he has really changed.

Aaah the power of love. :D

Now he just kills gangsters in a frenzy of self hatred and bitterness.

A step forward I think. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They might think he keeps going there because he seems to be getting close to Texas?

Although neither of them know he was there tonight, do they?

Yeah they do? He was speaking to Texas there? Are we talking of different places?

Any ideas who he'll actually kill? Do we think he'll manage to kill again or will he just be interupted each time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    He hasn't hit him for a long while, that only happened when they were first together, not forgiveable but he has really changed.

Aaah the power of love. :D

Now he just kills gangsters in a frenzy of self hatred and bitterness.

A step forward I think. ;)

I don't think it matters how long ago he did it the very first time he did it he crossed a line and it is not a sign of deep love just because he hasn't done it in a while ,he has done it once he is capable of doing it again .

How can Ste ever trust him fully or feel completley safe around him ? he will always be on edge waiting for the next punch to come :( .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they do? He was speaking to Texas there? Are we talking of different places?

Any ideas who he'll actually kill? Do we think he'll manage to kill again or will he just be interupted each time?

I mean Nancy and Darren, they don't know he was already there once do they? so unless Texas tells Nancy, or Nancy tells Texas, they'll all think he was only there once.

What I don't get is why didn't Texas ask why he was there? How close is where the body was to the village? Close enough that he could just be walking past?

I think he'll definitely try to kill Mercy, possibly even Carl if he finds out about those two.
    And I'm hoping the reason Amy's coming back is to give him another victim :p
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was rather impressed by the actress who plays Tex during tonights E4. I hope the character is sticking around! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean Nancy and Darren, they don't know he was already there once do they? so unless Texas tells Nancy, or Nancy tells Texas, they'll all think he was only there once.

What I don't get is why didn't Texas ask why he was there? How close is where the body was to the village? Close enough that he could just be walking past?

I think he'll definitely try to kill Mercy, possibly even Carl if he finds out about those two.
    And I'm hoping the reason Amy's coming back is to give him another victim :p

Oh, I thought they were in the park.. Like thats where all the flowers were going because they don't know where they disappear. I also thought they said they found her at the memorial thing, could be wrong.
    See thats why i think Mitzeee could be in danger, for the same reason as you think Carl is. I'm thinking Rae if we're going on the theory that
    He is killing impure women. Rae's meant to be preggers isn't she?
  • Options
    Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    Why would they need to recast.

If she goes through with the sex change and has hormone treatment, they will need to re-cast, she isn't convincing now when she's pretending to be a boy, if they change her so that she is a male, it will be very unbelievable.

i don't claim to be an expert on anything, you are the person tring to correct everything, are you an expert by any chance? do you know everything about psychology?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she goes through with the sex change and has hormone treatment, they will need to re-cast, she isn't convincing now when she's pretending to be a boy, if they change her so that she is a male, it will be very unbelievable.

I think shes doing a fine job right now.

Victoria has been fantastic with the storyline and im sure she'll get the praise she deserves. :):):)
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member

i don't claim to be an expert on anything, you are the person tring to correct everything, are you an expert by any chance? do you know everything about psychology?

No but I know more than you do.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I thought they were in the park.. Like thats where all the flowers were going because they don't know where they disappear. I also thought they said they found her at the memorial thing, could be wrong.
    See thats why i think Mitzeee could be in danger, for the same reason as you think Carl is. I'm thinking Rae if we're going on the theory that
    He is killing impure women. Rae's meant to be preggers isn't she?

Haven't heard that spoiler.

What about Heidi? In a weird "she should have been a pure enough woman that her husband wouldn't need to cheat" kind of way?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think shes doing a fine job right now.

Victoria has been fantastic with the storyline and im sure she'll get the praise she deserves. :):):)

I can't begin to imagine how they will do this storyline, the fake voice she put on before when she was pretending to be a male was just funny, not really convincing.

How will they try and make her more masculine.

Re-casting is the only was forward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BeeBumble wrote: »
    No but I know more than you do.

how so, are you a professional in psychology and Trans Gender issues? or have you experienced this?

or just a wiki **** pretending to know everything, but just go on wiki in between replying to people's posts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haven't heard that spoiler.

What about Heidi? In a weird "she should have been a pure enough woman that her husband wouldn't need to cheat" kind of way?
    Yeah she announces she's pregnant to Ste in the New Year...:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't begin to imagine how they will do this storyline, the fake voice she put on before when she was pretending to be a male was just funny, not really convincing.

How will they try and make her more masculine.

Re-casting is the only was forward.

You found it funny? I suppose sense of humour does vary with different people... :o:o:o
This discussion has been closed.