Options

I love how they're trying to throw Janet under a bus...

2»

Comments

• Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jimbojones wrote: »
    Has she went first before?
    Nope???

She's gone very early for the last six weeks though.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Janet has had the worst slots, VTs and comments overall, though, so I disagree that they want her there.

How can you say that? She has been abysmal for weeks now but no one other than Gary has dared to say boo to her.

The gullible among the public of course think she must be good or these 'experts' would criticise her more.
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She's gone very early for the last six weeks though.

I actaully don't agree with the 'death slot' thing. If you have a good performance people don't forget lol??

Especially at this stage when there aren't many of them left!
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    How can you say that? She has been abysmal for weeks now but no one other than Gary has dared to say boo to her.

The gullible among the public of course think she must be good or these 'experts' would criticise her more.

The public are actually capable of making up their own minds. Don't judge everyone by your own standards.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member

Because it's fact. Accept it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let me correct that for you. What you should have said was:
    I can understand why you would say that. She has been really good almost every week now, but for the last few weeks she has not been getting the level of praise her performances have been warranting because of "tactical critique".

Gary especially went from being her "biggest fan" (his words) to finding her "boring" overnight, when he realized she would put out his acts.

The sensible among the public of course can tell she is good, so keep voting for her, regardless of these 'experts' criticisms.

Most likely she will still get early slots, drab backgrounds, VTs that keep subliminary mentions of the word "boring", performances where the camera work is mostly wide-angle (to stop those close ups that get her more votes), and poor judges comments.

There, that's more accurate now.
  • Options
    rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    tim38x wrote: »

Thanks for that. I didn't have the patience.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tim38x wrote: »
    Let me correct that for you. What you should have said was:

Much better, thanks :)