Peter Andre to become a dad again

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

No Betty, you said it was an official announcement. BEL says its not.

I have never used the words " official announcement"
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,942
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    They all exploit their children...look at our present and past Prime Ministers.

Andre exploited/exploits his children endlessly for financial purposes, he seems to have to seek fame on the back of his children. He and Katonna got caught out faking stories about the kids, so for me it indicates their management at the time were in on the deal, and he's still with the same management.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,942
    Forum Member
    Maybe the only way he can fill Wembley is with his kids?
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously you n I will not agree..but his fans where tweeting she was pregnant as well after that picture ... so he should sure them as well... ;)

Totally different. I don't think you're going to see it though.
    Time out, damn it, have to go out. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Nope, it created minimal speculation (see this thread after the photo was published). What was KP doing tweeting about her ex husband's baby news, if it wasn't for fishing for attention?

Someone asked her a question about Emily's pregnancy and was that peters big secret and she said no because everyone knows about the baby it's not a secret..if she knew then other will of cos I'm sure she wasn't top of his list to be told first
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Andre exploited/exploits his children endlessly for financial purposes, he seems to have to seek fame on the back of his children. He and Katonna got caught out faking stories about the kids, so for me it indicates their management at the time were in on the deal, and he's still with the same management.

Exactly, they all decry actually using their children and try to justify their version of usage. Celebs sell their soles, some just do it more often, more spitefully and underhandedly than others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Totally different. I don't think you're going to see it though.
    Time out, damn it, have to go out. :cry:

Is that the therapy session calling? :D
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have never used the words " official announcement"

OK, the only word you didn't use was "official" sorry about that.

Putting your hand on your GF stomach at a press call made it public.. And even you must see he did it for press coverage and gossip column coverage.. Massive difference to trying to sell private medical information for financial gain..

. But I'm sorry him placing his hand on her tummy at the press call was to cause speculation and he did .. That's his job ... to get mag space... He made the announcement with that gesture

This is what you said. ^^^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OK, the only word you didn't use was official, sorry about that.

Putting your hand on your GF stomach at a press call made it public.. And even you must see he did it for press coverage and gossip column coverage.. Massive difference to trying to sell private medical information for financial gain..

. But I'm sorry him placing his hand on her tummy at the press call was to cause speculation and he did .. That's his job ... to get mag space... He made the announcement with that gesture

This is what you said. ^^^

I know what I wrote ... I wrote it ;)
    I believe they made the pregnancy announcement with that gesture at the press call in June ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm offski too, taking my meds ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, they all decry actually using their children and try to justify their version of usage. Celebs sell their soles, some just do it more often, more spitefully and underhandedly than others.

My personal opinion is all celebs shouldn't be allowed to use their children for mag shoots or tv shows until they are old enough to decide themselves and I have critacised both Katie and Peter for that in the past ..as well as other celebs .. I don't mind a baby shoot with parents when first born.. But then they child should be allowed to have a childhood out of the spotlight. Their parents are celebs not them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My personal opinion is all celebs shouldn't be allowed to use their children for mag shoots or tv shows until they are old enough to decide themselves and I have critacised both Katie and Peter for that in the past ..as well as other celebs .. I don't mind a baby shoot with parents when first born.. But then they child should be allowed to have a childhood out of the spotlight. Their parents are celebs not them

There are people who think like that BB and who knows they may be right. :)
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm offski too, taking my meds ;):D

I better go and take mine too ;)
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA puts his hands on his GF's stomach and that produces a flurry of " is she isn't she " it was obviously a publicity stunt , but he did not confirm that at the time.
    KP , however , claims in a tweet that Emily is pregnant , and those who follow either of them take that as true , that is not on , it was not her business to " out " this information , regardless of what PA has already done , it was none of her business , and those who try to excuse KP on the grounds that PA had already almost done the same at that photo opp. are wrong.
    He may well have alluded to it , he didn't announce it , SHE did.
    She interfered in something that wasn't her concern.... no excuses !
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone asked her a question about Emily's pregnancy and was that peters big secret and she said no because everyone knows about the baby it's not a secret..if she knew then other will of cos I'm sure she wasn't top of his list to be told first

Someone tweeted KP asking "What's ..... secret? Is he getting back with........

KP responded with "No way never it will be............ not that it's a secret"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone tweeted KP asking "What's ..... secret? Is he getting back with........

KP responded with "No way never it will be............ not that it's a secret"

It was still none of her concern , and certainly not her place to make the announcement , something that seems to have been pointed out to her as she deleted the tweet.
    She was out of order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would appear that the fiancé of an Andre brother tweeted and announced about the Peter Andre and Emily pregnancy early yesterday morning. Hours before the news broke and PA confirmed it.

This woman took the tweet off immediately when she realised or was told about her mistake, also people were asking why it was removed. But not before quite a lot of people retweeted the tweet, congratulating PA on Twitter and on his website and also took screenshots to include the time it would seem.

The tweet was later put on when it was official.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    It was still none of her concern , and certainly not her place to make the announcement , something that seems to have been pointed out to her as she deleted the tweet.
    She was out of order.

There were hundreds of people on Twitter and I believe Facebook stating that Emily was pregnant after seeing that photo of PA patting Emily's tummy at the end of June.....weeks before KP did that tweet. Not forgetting the papers and magazines which were full of it.

They were saying on Twitter that his secret was the pregnancy long before he unveiled the website. Unfortunately for PA the Entrago website was known beforehand, and really wasn't a secret

There were so many tweets on KP's timeline for weeks trying to bait her about PA & Emily and that photo, insinuating or stating that Emily was pregnant.

Are they all out of order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There were hundreds of people on Twitter and I believe Facebook stating that Emily was pregnant after seeing that photo of PA patting Emily's tummy at the end of June.....weeks before KP did that tweet. Not forgetting the papers and magazines which were full of it.

They were saying on Twitter that his secret was the pregnancy long before he unveiled the website. Unfortunately for PA the Entrago website was known beforehand, and really wasn't a secret

There were so many tweets on KP's timeline for weeks trying to bait her about PA & Emily and that photo, insinuating or stating that Emily was pregnant.

It doesn't make any difference if the whole world were talking about it ( I know , I know ;) )
    KP is his ex-wife , mother of his children , the fact she announced it officially before he did was way out of order , others can speculate all they want , they cannot possibly know for certain, it's now obvious she did.
    She had no right to to announce it , she would be well aware the press didn't know for certain, if the situation had been reversed she would have gone into meltdown about it.
    And she would have been in the right.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No. But she is in a position of probably knowing what is happening, i.e. through the children etc. that is perhaps why they were tweeting /baiting her. She should have kept stum bearing the cc in mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That tweet is just another stick to beat Katie with.. When lots of people were tweeting the same thing... If it was a massive secret then why tell her or the kids so early ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That tweet is just another stick to beat Katie with.. When lots of people were tweeting the same thing... If it was a massive secret then why tell her or the kids so early ..

Sorry Betty , can't agree with you there , she was in a privileged
    situation there then , she knows how the media work.
    she should not have said anything , she has shown how to keep her mouth shut when it suits her.
    This was obviously not one of those occasions.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Sorry Betty , can't agree with you there , she was in a privileged
    situation there then , she knows how the media work.
    she should not have said anything , she has shown how to keep her mouth shut when it suits her.
    This was obviously not one of those occasions.;)

And as you are aware she can't keep it shut..would you of told her if you didn't want people to know??? Again the posed pic of him holding her Tim was the reason the gossip started not anything KP may or may not of tweeted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And as you are aware she can't keep it shut..would you of told her if you didn't want people to know??? Again the posed pic of him holding her Tim was the reason the gossip started not anything KP may or may not of tweeted

We don't know if he told her directly , it may well have been the children who let it slip
    She can withhold her due date , sex of her new baby etc but she can't hold her tongue over news she KNOWS has not been officially announced ?
    Like I said , if the situation was reversed , she would be entitled to be annoyed , and I for one wouldn't blame her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People were ASKING. People were GUESSING. Nothing wrong with that.
    Katie confirmed the pregnancy of Emily.
    If Emily (or Pete) had confirmed KP's pregnancy before she did, would that be alright then? As long as it was being asked? Of course not. This is a no brainer. You don't out someone else's pregnancy.