Options

What to get the girlfriend for her birthday

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScubyScuby Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not get to know her and buy her a present she will like instead of trying to buy a generic present for a woman? If you've only been going out a couple of weeks then a break away is a bit much.

Totaly agree with this, way OTT. Most women would love a nice bouquet, honestly she would love it.:D
  • Options
    ScubyScuby Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, she is not "the" girlfriend, most people dont like to be referred to as The, she is "my" girlfriend.:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this "the girlfriend"?

If so, a pair of scissors and a DIY course seem like a good idea. Creative writing course has already been covered.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    cunnilingus

;)

I believe the OP was boasting in another thread about his fellatio skills. :D
  • Options
    GrizzyDeeGrizzyDee Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    send her on a Spa weekend with her mate,

dont be clingy

:)

Do this one. While she's away she'll be talking about how wonderful you are to be so non-clingy and thoughtful, and you'll get lots of thank-you favours on her return
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've only been dating a couple of weeks then a break away might be a bit OTT and scare her off (unless she's equally erm, well like you but female version..)

Why not take her out to dinner, bunch flowered/card and if you want to do something maybe but her a nice massage. Some places do dual massage so you could be in same room? Doesn't have to be a massage, could be a body treatment like being covered in mud or chocolate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    Scuby wrote: »
    Totaly agree with this, way OTT. Most women would love a nice bouquet, honestly she would love it.:D
    This ^. If you've only been together a couple of weeks then a 300 quid weekend break is a bit full on. I think I'd be a bit freaked out if I'd only been seeing someone a few weeks and they gave me an extravagant gift or whisked me away for a romantic weekend. A card, nice bunch of flowers and maybe a meal out would probably be appreciated and maybe more appropriate?
  • Options
    RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (unless she's equally erm, well like you but female version..)
    What?

Imaginary?

:D
  • Options
    Lordy LordyLordy Lordy Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking York, but now I'm not so sure. Spending £300 on someone I've only just got with might come across as a bit desperate/weak.

It is my friend, it is!

Why should we come up with all the brilliant suggestions and you reap all the thankful benefits. Don't be so damn lazy and think of something yourself.:yawn: