A very close final i have it pegged as

My predictions
1 - Danny
2 -Chloe
3 -Nick
4 - Joel
5 - Christian
6 - Jack

I'm afraid Nick lost this by taking the £5k pass to the final earlier this week - there's no way he was going to be evicted tonight. Danny v Chloe to win it is me thinks.
A few weeks ago Nick was the clear winner but i think people know he has a good amount of money to fall back on now. Chloe has gained popularity with her 'story' for a better life. Joel has lost popularity over the weeks. I really can't see Christian or Jack winning - the most Christian can hope for is 3rd. Jack will be last for sure.

My choices
If i had any say in this going on how the entire has series played out this is how i would want it.
1 - Chloe
2- Danny
3 - Jack
4 -Joel
5- Christian
6- Nick

I think it'd be a nice moment if indeed Chloe does win being the one female and all and clearly it means alot to her. Danny isn't someone i would ever relate to, but he's been rather brilliant all series. I do like Jack and he was my original wanting of a winner but he has overtime fought a lot over silly things amongst other things put me off. It would be a big twist if Christian did even come close to winning but i have him in the middle for me. I agree with what Jack said earlier this week Joel asks a question and gives the moral answer - quite tactical. Nick is obviously a fave with the public not for me, all he's done is roll around cuddling and played with his hair! Likeable but too boring for me plus he's loaded already.

Big Brother isn't in its heyday anymore, why do most people want the money now? They know earning potential beyond the show is limited with so few ratings and being on Channel 5 not to mention this is the shows 16th (incredible) year. So i take it down to who would most appreciate winning or deserve the money(over £100k - life changing). Danny v Chloe for me - simples :o:D Happy for either to win.

Comments

• Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think:
    01 Joel (seems to be the fave on forums and he seems the sort that the GP would get behind)
    02 Jack (horrible feeling, it's now positive voting and I think he'll lap up a lot of Marc's votes :()
    03 Danny (I just don't see enough support but the GP could make him win I guess)
    04 Chloe
    05 Nick
    06 Cristian

I'm almost certain Cristian will be last, but aside from that I think the top 4 could be in any order and Nick could get to about 3rd (but not win).

Want:
    01 Chloe (she's been a bit of a **** over the money this week but really most of them were! I know she already has 5k but she's a genuinely lovely girl at heart and she deserves that huge amount of money that will change her life)
    02 Joel (he's had real ups and downs for me but fundamentally he's a decent guy but hasn't been too boring)
    03 Cristian (he is dull as anything but he's annoyed me less than the others)
    04 Nick (see the above, I don't think I've ever been so baffled at someone's popularity in BB...)
    05 Danny (cannot abide his personality, the way he gets involved in everything for example)
    06 Jack (one of my least favourite HMs of all time. He's just been a self entitled brat since he "won" in that timebomb twist; he thinks he's won the show proper. Miserable, horrible, boring, selfish and bratty, ugh. He's not even changed in the past few weeks so I'm baffled as to why he's back as a favourite)